Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 27. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Were there any events organized by the project team, or will it be in the future?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
As a true football fan, I am glad that the team is successfully developing a project like 433 token. Good luck on the public sale of tokens. When does it start?
The team will be pleased to hear such warm words. And about the timing of the sale of tokens, you can find them on the site.
Activity: 84
As a true football fan, I am glad that the team is successfully developing a project like 433 token. Good luck on the public sale of tokens. When does it start?
Is there any cooperation with football clubs or the press?
Where is your project registered and in which countries will it work?
As far as I know, he is registered in Hong Kong. And will work around the world, because football is an international game
Right straight around the world? I thought that work would begin in one region and gradually go global.
I see no obstacles to reaching the global level immediately after the start of the work of the ecosystem. Millions of fans live on all continents and it would be unfair to make a priority for someone from the same continent.
Perhaps you are right. By the way, why are so many tokens released?
The team expects to attract over a 300 million fans in the end, and thus each will get one token. In perfect pattern
Activity: 112
As far as I know, he is registered in Hong Kong. And will work around the world, because football is an international game
Right straight around the world? I thought that work would begin in one region and gradually go global.
I see no obstacles to reaching the global level immediately after the start of the work of the ecosystem. Millions of fans live on all continents and it would be unfair to make a priority for someone from the same continent.
Perhaps you are right. By the way, why are so many tokens released?
Activity: 103
It will be really interesting to follow the project after its full launch. Especially for the benefits that football clubs will get
I think small football clubs will have more opportunities to sign young talents, re-sell them in future and earn good money
It will be really interesting to follow the project after its full launch. Especially for the benefits that football clubs will get
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Where can I find more information about your project team? On the site I found general information. What experience do you have?

More info can be sound on the website and on the linkedin pages: https://433token.io/
copper member
How do you promote your project among a community of football fans? Your marketing policy will be able to attract a sufficient number of buyers to public sale was successful?

We've partnered up with a large marketing firm which is very known in the crypto space. We believe that we are able to finish the public sale succesfully.
copper member
Will your ICO be divided into stages? Where can I find out more about this? What bonuses will be at the beginning?

There will be a pre-sale and a public sale. Below you'll find the dates for the sale:

Pre sale: 16th Nov-8th Dec
Public Sale: 10th Dec - 10th Jan
copper member
I understand correctly. that this project is aimed at supporting not only young football players, but also veterans of retired football?

Yes, giving them a second chance to stay connected with soccer and also with the beautiful blockchain technology.
copper member
What bonuses will be at the start of ICO? Do you have any contests related to investments?

For the presale we have the following bonus: 30% EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT WHILE SUPPLY LASTS

For public sale there is no bonus defined yet and there might not even be a bonus.
copper member
How a potential investor can earn thanks to your project? Can it be just a good investment? Or do you offer any options for earnings in the future?

It's important to do your own research ofcourse, but in the longterm as much more legends join 433Token the potential will be unlocked.
copper member
When will the sale of tokens be carried out? There is a lot of talk about her, but I have not seen specific dates.

Below you'll find the dates for the sale:

Pre sale: 16th Nov-8th Dec
Public Sale: 10th Dec - 10th Jan
copper member
Which exchanges are planning to list your token?

We can't comment on exchanges until everything is finalized.
Pages:
Jump to: