Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 26. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
How many advisers are in your team? What is their experience?
Activity: 84
You sell only 30% of all issued tokens, what will you do with the rest?
35% of tokens make up a reserve, 10% remain with the creators, another 7.5 will go to advisors. Where are the rest can be viewed on the site
Activity: 126
What is the minimum investment amount? Do you take only ETH?
Activity: 98
Do you have any bonuses for big investments?
What other famous football legends will you invite to cooperate in the future?
You sell only 30% of all issued tokens, what will you do with the rest?
Activity: 103
You have a great design of the site and white paper, nice to read and everything is very clear, thanks!
I agree, the site is really very convenient. It is very convenient that there are translations in various languages.
I want to know more about the members of your project, where can I read more about their experiences and achievements in crypto?
What is your bounty program? How can I participate?
Do you have interesting videos on the site, when should we expect new ones? I think this will have a positive effect on attracting new people to the project
Are there any public events scheduled this year where your team members will perform?
Activity: 74
You have a great design of the site and white paper, nice to read and everything is very clear, thanks!
Some sports projects open their stores as part of their global business. Is it possible that you open your store?
How did you find Andriy Shevchenko for your project? Who else have you offered cooperation?
Which football clubs will cooperate with you. Do I understand correctly that you are targeting clubs in the future?
Are there countries that are limited in investing in your project? In most projects, this restriction applies to the United States and China, but there are projects in which there are no such restrictions at all, what about you?
What social networks is your project developing most actively? Where can we expect news in the first place?
Activity: 94
I think the right decision of the team to allocate such a number of tokens in the reserve. Safety net now does not hurt!
Yes, the safety net does not hurt, but it was possible to confine at least 15-20 percent of the total number of tokens.
As the team decided, so it was done. It was definitely not just done that way. Do not worry about this!
Activity: 87
I think the right decision of the team to allocate such a number of tokens in the reserve. Safety net now does not hurt!
Yes, the safety net does not hurt, but it was possible to confine at least 15-20 percent of the total number of tokens.
Activity: 94
Pages:
Jump to: