Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 22. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Will you involve players from second division football clubs as mentors?
Football legends are much more attractive in terms of advertising and popularizing the project, I think
But among the players of the second division there can be those who can prepare young players with high quality, can they not?
Football legends are much more attractive in terms of advertising and popularizing the project, I think
Activity: 83
I am very pleased to see that your project has found support from two famous football players. Keep it up!
But they will be more! I hope that famous football veterans will not remain indifferent to such a big project
I believe that in the world of football, all high-profile events quickly become well-known. If the project becomes popular, I’m sure everyone will pay attention to it
It is possible that this will happen. And more people will be able to participate in it work.
What events are you planning to perform this year?
Activity: 126
What benefits will football clubs have that will cooperate with you?
Are you focused solely on football? If in the future you will be successful, will you do some other sport?
Activity: 103
What role do football legends play in your project? In addition to personal meetings for the lucky ones, what else do they do?
It is nice to see that you are actively developing the project in various social networks. Popularization of the project is very important at the ICO stage
Activity: 112
What is your bounty program? How can I participate?
Activity: 84
I have seen information somewhere that you will focus on certain places in the world. Are these some countries?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What is the maximum investment amount? Is there a limitation?

there is no set max investment amount.
Activity: 74
I want to wish you a successful ICO. I am sure that the sale will be successful, the main thing - pay attention to marketing
What is the maximum investment amount? Is there a limitation?
I hope the team maintain the original goal and succeed in it
Activity: 112
In fact, the project associated with football and having a large target audience can work in any direction related to football. I think this is a definite advantage
I am very pleased to see that your project has found support from two famous football players. Keep it up!
But they will be more! I hope that famous football veterans will not remain indifferent to such a big project
I believe that in the world of football, all high-profile events quickly become well-known. If the project becomes popular, I’m sure everyone will pay attention to it
Do you take only ETH? Will other cryptocurrencies be available in the future?
Perhaps in the future, the football clubs themselves will participate in the project.
Activity: 87
Pages:
Jump to: