Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 36. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

This token will be able to bet on matches? It would be interesting and more people would be interested in the coin and the project itself, I think
Activity: 126

Meetings will be with the players of any clubs? I really would like to believe in the success of the project, because I am a fan of football
copper member
Merit: 0
In which country is your project registered? In which it will work after its launch?

Hi Ssidellari,

Soccer Legends Limited, the entity which runs the 433 project and offers the 433 tokens, is a privately owned company registered in British Virgin Islands.
The 433 Ecosystem is for all football fans worldwide!

Thank you!
Activity: 112

Will the project work in all countries, or will it be unavailable in some countries? I heard a ban on the United States and China

Will it be possible to earn 433 Token on the volatility of the course. Many people earn on it

I myself am a fan of such a sport as football and really looking forward to the project, because I want to be even closer to him and talk to the players personally

What other opportunities for fans besides sponsoring football players and getting to know them?

Why did you decide to create a project based only on football? After all, there are many other sports

An interesting project, I think many people will like it, especially real fans, but will it be so easy to get acquainted with the stars of football, as it says there

Will fans get profit from sponsoring football players?
copper member
Are you focused primarily on the football community or on the whole sport in general?

Hi Quenteniron, thanks for your question!

We are primarily focused on the football community. As you may know, football is by far the most popular sport in the world. As of June 2018, there are over 3 billion fans worldwide, more than 300,000 football clubs (professional and amateur) and 240 million active players. The twenty most valuable soccer clubs are worth a total of $33.8 billion. At Soccer Legends Limited, we love football and we want to improve football, especially the fans experience.

Nonetheless, fans of other sports are welcome to participate in our project and ecosystem Smiley.
Activity: 20
Where can I find out more information about the experience of your advisors?

I believe their linkedIN profiles
will give more details of their experiences
I am not a big fan of soccer, but I like this project. Wish you good luck!
Will mentors perform in addition to representative functions, the selection and training of new football stars?

The mentors in addition to there representative function, the legends/mentors will select and Life Coach the Youth Talent, drawn from existing academies

I believe it’s detailed in the whitepaper
Activity: 83
According to what principle do users get bonuses within the bounty program? For participation and activity or how?
Activity: 87
Will mentors perform in addition to representative functions, the selection and training of new football stars?
Where can I find out more information about the experience of your advisors?
I don’t really understand why as many as 35 percent of tokens are allocated to the reserve. Are you not sure about your abilities or just want to be safe?
Activity: 94
Will you divide your ICO into stages? If so, which ones?
Activity: 84
Is the development of its own mobile application platform? When will it be completed?
Pages:
Jump to: