Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 34. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

I hope this project will be useful for modern football, but with such a situation in the market as now there are some doubts
Activity: 98
Will you have bonuses for more investment? I mean, if one investor will immediately buy a large number of tokens
Activity: 84
In which countries will you work? Or is your project worldwide?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
Your idea is innovative. Can you have competitors?
When will Token Sale begin? What are the bonuses at the start? Price 0.09 dollars per token can change to the beginning of sales?

Who can be a sponsor? To do this, you need to buy a certain amount of coins?
Are there any requirements for a young talent? Why is the age of 16-18 years old?
Football is really cool, I am surprised that you have found support from popular footballers. What role do they play?
You have interesting videos from some popular conference. Do you have another video? What conferences do you plan to speak at?
On the site I saw information about clubs. What football clubs will your project cooperate with in the future?

How was the nominal price of a token calculated? And who counted it?

Why exactly 300 million tokens are put up for sale? Where are the remaining 700 million going?
Activity: 126

An interesting project, but even more interesting is how it will work in real life and what are its prospects in the future.
Yes, I agree with you. It would be interesting to observe the work of the project and the coin itself, its behavior in the market.

An interesting project, but even more interesting is how it will work in real life and what are its prospects in the future.
What does ECOSYSTEM 433 TOKEN mean? How does it work?

In which social networks can you find the page of your project? And how often is the information updated there?
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
433? I know one popular account in Instagram. Also about football... Youre both one team and developers? Or it is similar idea and name?
What legends of football do you want to attract to the project and how much?
As far as I know, as the project progresses, about 8 football legends will still attract. I hope there will be more
copper member
Merit: 0
What is your bounty program? How can I take part in it?

Hi Elenoam,

Our bounty program is no longer active. Our Pre-Sale will start 16th Nov - 8th Dec (30% early-bird discount while supply lasts). The Public Sale will take place on 10th Dec - 10th Jan.

Grab your tokens before 3 Billion football fans get their hands on it!
What legends of football do you want to attract to the project and how much?
Pages:
Jump to: