Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 37. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Crypto is our future
Football is certainly popular on Earth. And the project team is confident that it will be able to attract investors from among the fans. Will the players themselves invest in the project?
Activity: 98
I really like the idea of helping rising football stars. How many of them can you help in the first time of the project's work?
In which countries are you developing a project and will it be implemented first?
What kind of football star events are you planning to do? When will it be?
Activity: 97
Your reserve of tokens should insure only public sale? Or can a part of tokens from the reserve also be used in a bounty program?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Did you know that "Horizon State" $HST decision token is already onto this...see video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zG7sZ0h6S4
https://horizonstate.com/hst/
Oh, guys, I wish you success. I hope that the ICO will be successful. 4 million dollars for such a project is a normal amount that will be easy to collect.
The amount is real, but the question is how things will go further. Here you will invest in this project?
Yes of course. My hobby is football, so this topic is interesting to me not only as a way to make a profit, but also as the development of sports. What do you think, how much will the ICO collect?
I think the developers did the right thing when they focused on football. They can easily collect and 20 million, it all depends on what they show in the end.
I hope that everything will be cool with them. Now such projects are rarely seen. With this project we can not only develop the sport, but also make money on it.
Activity: 126
Oh, guys, I wish you success. I hope that the ICO will be successful. 4 million dollars for such a project is a normal amount that will be easy to collect.
The amount is real, but the question is how things will go further. Here you will invest in this project?
Yes of course. My hobby is football, so this topic is interesting to me not only as a way to make a profit, but also as the development of sports. What do you think, how much will the ICO collect?
I think the developers did the right thing when they focused on football. They can easily collect and 20 million, it all depends on what they show in the end.
It seems to me that here it is necessary to attract not only football players, but also representatives of other sports. Because the problem of disclosing a young talented athlete has a global size.
And it seems to me that it is best to start with football. It is the easiest, most popular in Europe and therefore will attract attention and investment.
No, that's not the point. It is necessary to make it clear to all young people that their talent can be noticed. And investors should understand that their donations can not only develop the sport, but also make a profit.
Oh, here you are undoubtedly right. Then we simply need media-famous personalities from the world of sports who proclaim this project and understand its noble essence.
It seems to me that here it is necessary to attract not only football players, but also representatives of other sports. Because the problem of disclosing a young talented athlete has a global size.
And it seems to me that it is best to start with football. It is the easiest, most popular in Europe and therefore will attract attention and investment.
No, that's not the point. It is necessary to make it clear to all young people that their talent can be noticed. And investors should understand that their donations can not only develop the sport, but also make a profit.
Activity: 103
Great project. As a former footballer, I really liked the idea of ​​helping young talents. However, do famous footballers agree to participate in this?
Hi dude. It seems to me that yes. Because it will not only bring moral pleasure to the players, but also help them earn some money on this.

I think that developers need to focus on the PR of their project. Football is the most popular sport on earth, you need to popularize the development of young football players.
Yes you are right. Because now it is very difficult for young players to break through, some are simply not noticed and they are ruining their talent. So this project will come in handy.
Activity: 112
Great project. As a former footballer, I really liked the idea of ​​helping young talents. However, do famous footballers agree to participate in this?
Hi dude. It seems to me that yes. Because it will not only bring moral pleasure to the players, but also help them earn some money on this.

I think that developers need to focus on the PR of their project. Football is the most popular sport on earth, you need to popularize the development of young football players.
Activity: 103
Activity: 112
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Young stars can be young guys. And what can you offer for older fans?

For the older fans, the project’s 3 functions allows,
closer interaction with legends, of the likes of Andriy Shevacenko
and Paul Scholes, the explainer video shows us quite nicely
Pages:
Jump to: