Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 38. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Crypto is our future
Is the project team participating in the blockchain conference in Malta this year?
Activity: 112
Do you have any connections with football clubs? With which?
I don’t know about clubs, but the partnership with some famous football players is getting better. Perhaps in the future, similar work will begin with the clubs.
Yes, I saw. that it is planned to conclude contracts with 8 football players. What functions will they perform?
Functions of mentors for young stars. Perhaps they will participate in the activities, which were written in white paper by the project team.
Activity: 83
I don’t know about clubs, but the partnership with some famous football players is getting better. Perhaps in the future, similar work will begin with the clubs.
Yes, I saw. that it is planned to conclude contracts with 8 football players. What functions will they perform?
Activity: 83
Young stars can be young guys. And what can you offer for older fans?
Are you planning to divide your public sale of tokens into several stages?
Activity: 87
Are there any events with the participation of Andriy Shevchenko? Does he participate in the advertising campaign of the project?
Activity: 84
Do you create a mobile application for your platform? What features could you add there?
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What is the role of football fans in your ecosystem? Will you help amateur clubs?

Hi Wilandiy, The 433Token project aims to benefit the following people:

- Fans
    - Participate in developing the next superstar.
    - Bid for a personal experience with your favourite player.
    - Having more say in decision making
- Youth Talents
    - Sponsoring youth talents to learn from the legends
- Legends
    - Giving an opportunity to legends to stay involved with their beloved sport.
    - Mentoring and developing youth talent
    - Have more interaction with loyal fans and contribute to charities.
- Scouts
    - Closely track youth talent development
    - Transparent and reliable records on blockchain will improve the quality of talent evaluation
Activity: 98
Can you overcome the bureaucracy in football? In general, it's great that you are engaged in bringing the football world to a new level with the help of blockchain technology
copper member
Wow, you've been developing this project for a pretty long time. How much has been done since 2014?   

Hello Freyanalie,

In the recent years we have layed down the foundation for the 433Token project, below a quick summary. More can be found in our roadmap on the website(https://433token.io/#roadmap):

2014:
Q4 GLS Game Bangkok

2016:
Q1 Launch of GLS Academy
Q2 GLS Game Las Vegas

2017:
Q2 Conceptualization of 433 Ecosystem
Q3 GLS formed Strategic partnership with 433 Token founders
Q4 Project research, planning, recruitment

2018:
Q2 Andriy Shevchenko officially joined 433
Q3 Launching of 433 Token Whitepaper and Website
Q3 Paul Scholes officially joined 433
Does your project have airdrop? I see that the bounty program is working.
copper member
Can you briefly and clearly explain why your project was created and what problem does it solve?

Hi Profit59,

First of all thanks for your interest in 433Token. Please find below an answer to your question:

Soccer is by far the most popular sport in the world. Yet, as popular as soccer is, there is always a gap between the players and the fans. There is
never really any direct interaction. And the popularity of the sports has created many behemoth
organizations, which have strong centralized power to dictate how soccer is played, and who
are likely to succeed in the sports.

We at Soccer Legends Limited, not only love and play soccer, we are also firm believers of the
blockchain technology and Smart Contracts. The technology has brought about exciting
new ways of thinking and working in many industries. The way it verifies and keeps data
has enhanced transparency, security and scalability. In addition, the ability to deploy Smart
Contracts on blockchain platforms has greatly improved trust among users, and made possible
many innovative applications.

Through the 433 Token Ecosystem, we are determined to bring blockchain technology to soccer,
making the sports more transparent and efficient, at the same time empowering soccer fans
with capabilities they can only dream of before. In doing this for 3 billion people, we have faith
that 433 Tokens will, in return, promote blockchain technology and its acceptance all over the
world.
Due to what you have achieved such an acceleration in the development of the project? Are there new people or in general due to the rise of the cryptocurrency market?
What region of the world do you place your main stake on? To Europe with its developed football traditions or to Asia, where football also gained immense popularity?
Activity: 20
Where can I find out more about the details of your public sale? When will it have to start?

The announcement is on the website
433token.io
Activity: 20
Are you focused primarily on the football community or on the whole sport in general?

I believe the focus is the football only as its
the biggest sports area globally
Where can I find out more about the details of your public sale? When will it have to start?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
How many young stars do you plan to collect in the first year of the project? What are the requirements for them?
Pages:
Jump to: