Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 6. (Read 111412 times)

Activity: 557
Merit: 250
A bit late, but I think I'll add 808 to my POS coin collection.
To start I think 30m is enough...
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I had a person reply to one of my 808 coin tweets yesterday complaining that his buy orders were not filling lol, I think in a way this is good because people are not selling into buy orders as much as they used to. Like I said if people really want the coin let them come to us as the sell order will eventually fill. This person also thinks that 808 is a pump and dump coin lol and that I and a select few are part of a group that is pumping and dumping 808 coin Please! I have never done this and I have never been apart of a pump and dump group. I think this person was just pissed because his buy order was not filling.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
So, whats the plan to get 808 back up to 20sat?
808coin community VS Pandacoin community........1. 808coin just 3Billion,,,,,,,Pandacoin 32Billion...2. 808coin old community is greedy they dont wait,,,,,pandacoin community not such greedy....3. all oldmembers having pandasold their coin to new community all greedy community replaced with new community............RESULT....808coin should replaced old greedy community with new patient community,,they should do small pump 3 to 4 stoshi and all greedy people sold their coins... 808coin have the ability even easily touch 0.1$ at the end 2018......

There are many of us old long term holders of 808 coin still here and haven't sold. I'm an old member of this community now and I don't like to be called greedy which I'm not. I have always stuck to my plan with this coin from the start, well after 6 months of not touching any coins and just let the stakes grow. I then started my plan which was to sell 30% of my stake every time I earn a stake and let the other 70% help build my staking weight. Yes we all need to sell at some point or else there is no point in buying a staking coin. I continue to do this now however my 30% I sell is put into a sell order and I let the buyers come to me. I have only even sold into a buy order once as I needed the funds in a hurry. Without some of us old members this coin would be dead already and that's a fact my friend. We need a good mix of old and new to keep this coin going well into the future and I can say that myself and many other older members here have done a lot for this coin along with our great dev MrEggman.

Hi Vella,
how many 808s do you need to stake to see good rewards?

Hello,

Thanks for your question, I would say to earn a stake within 15 days you will need at least 1 million 808 coins. If you want to earn a stake in 10 days or so then you'll need at least 5 million coins. It all depends on how often and how quick you want to stake? The network weight has been increasing over the past few months so that is why I'm telling you these amounts. Good luck my friend!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
808 looking good since the Cryptopia relaunch, sure these numbers will double in no time

Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
808coin community VS Pandacoin community........1. 808coin just 3Billion,,,,,,,Pandacoin 32Billion...2. 808coin old community is greedy they dont wait,,,,,pandacoin community not such greedy....3. all oldmembers having pandasold their coin to new community all greedy community replaced with new community............RESULT....808coin should replaced old greedy community with new patient community,,they should do small pump 3 to 4 stoshi and all greedy people sold their coins... 808coin have the ability even easily touch 0.1$ at the end 2018......

There are many of us old long term holders of 808 coin still here and haven't sold. I'm an old member of this community now and I don't like to be called greedy which I'm not. I have always stuck to my plan with this coin from the start, well after 6 months of not touching any coins and just let the stakes grow. I then started my plan which was to sell 30% of my stake every time I earn a stake and let the other 70% help build my staking weight. Yes we all need to sell at some point or else there is no point in buying a staking coin. I continue to do this now however my 30% I sell is put into a sell order and I let the buyers come to me. I have only even sold into a buy order once as I needed the funds in a hurry. Without some of us old members this coin would be dead already and that's a fact my friend. We need a good mix of old and new to keep this coin going well into the future and I can say that myself and many other older members here have done a lot for this coin along with our great dev MrEggman.

Hi Vella,
how many 808s do you need to stake to see good rewards?

Activity: 28
Merit: 5
2017 called birth year of crypto currency so 2018 will proof the real picture. Those who think that they gained profit? they will realize that they gained profit was so so small..same is with 808coin.... people who cashout will sad in the end of 2018...what happened with BTC? 4600$ crashed to 2900$ at that time people escaped and only those who were brave entered and then in short time they gained big profit,, and the same will happen with 808COIN.........."A Long term currency designed for a long term community

Disclaimer: this is not any advice for anyone to invest in any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
the max supply please ??
Activity: 8
Is there any roadmap for 2018 or whitepaper available?
the website feels like early 80s days.
beautiful attractive characteristics of 808coin
1. Algorithm Proof of Work & Proof of Stake SHA 256
2.  Org. Structure Decentralized
3. coin supply 4 Billion Approx
4. marketecap is very low... its mean if you buy coin when its marketecap $900,000 if the marketcap reached @ $3,600,000 your pforit will be 4 times ...
5. circulating supply is very high... its mean investment forumla being accurate..... lowcapital /high circulating = gaining chances 7000%.
this coin has bright future if crypto markete alive ....

Disclaimer: this is not any advice for anyone to investment in any crypto
Dear past of all coins is same so that the point the right of gain maximum profit goes to those who buy coins in terrible situations... 808 indicates each one will gain 808 times profit in which stage he entered.......
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
So how can we replace so called old and greedy community?
A worldwide search and destroy? Grin

what was the price before it got delisted and why was it even delisted?
It went up to 68 sat briefly but from there it went to 1 sat over time and no buy order.
They closed btc-808 market at the point.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Is there a pool for doing stakes? or do you use only the wallet?
Activity: 123
Hold man it'll rise again. My opinion. Now you can buy more and will be tripple happy when its back to 15sat.  Roll Eyes

For those who has this coin, this is their hope and I think, most of them are willing to hodl until that price point. I'm just glad that it is listed again in Cryptopia and currently having good trading volumes in the past days. This just proves that if the community support a coin, it will thrive harder even if faced with problems.  

what was the price before it got delisted and why was it even delisted?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hold man it'll rise again. My opinion. Now you can buy more and will be tripple happy when its back to 15sat.  Roll Eyes

For those who has this coin, this is their hope and I think, most of them are willing to hodl until that price point. I'm just glad that it is listed again in Cryptopia and currently having good trading volumes in the past days. This just proves that if the community support a coin, it will thrive harder even if faced with problems.  
Activity: 18
Is 10sat possible in february Smiley

Be realistic ! this is never posible Smiley deadcoin4ever
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: