Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 49. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
tell me 5-8 connections is enough to get a reward? reset the purse added add-ons can not help who can lay out how to fully file conf

For some reason I have the same problem even after adding all the nodes from Novaexchange and I still have only 8 max connections. Now that I'm about to stake they start to go down which is why I think I missed a stake last night as when it said I staked the connections went down to 1 and sometimes 2. Then it was generated buy not accepted which was a bummer as I think if the connections remained the same at 8 I would most likely would of won the block. Is this a bug in the wallet MrEggman? because this has happened a few times already when I'm about to stake.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Activity: 132
Walking alone in the darkness
we added 808 to our pool and get strange situation. Coin synced. I mean wallet. But wallet daemon sends 808 to error and pool disabling this coin.
Maybe somebody know how to fix this issue?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
tell me 5-8 connections is enough to get a reward? reset the purse added add-ons can not help who can lay out how to fully file conf
Activity: 12
808 lives forever! Thanks for the article bitcoin garden, now it's up to us to promote this content, we can vastly increase our community growth through efforts such as this, great work!

Great article! Can't believe how fast a year goes in crypto lol In that time 808 coin has grown a lot and I think it will continue to grow into the future. I look forward to another year with 808 coin and maybe this time next year we could see 808 coin at 100 sats. I'll be sure to share this article on Twitter as that is my main way to promote anything crypto related.

great news! hope to see this coin stable and growing to year 2018 when we will celebrate 2 years for this coin!!!
808 lives forever! Thanks for the article bitcoin garden, now it's up to us to promote this content, we can vastly increase our community growth through efforts such as this, great work!

Great article! Can't believe how fast a year goes in crypto lol In that time 808 coin has grown a lot and I think it will continue to grow into the future. I look forward to another year with 808 coin and maybe this time next year we could see 808 coin at 100 sats. I'll be sure to share this article on Twitter as that is my main way to promote anything crypto related.
Is this 808  a scam or sadist coin. A coin without a sell wall but anytime buy order comes in the stupid developer sets new sell order so that the price will never rise. Dev allow the price to reach 66 sat let me take my capital. I dont want to trade again. Am tired of bag holding

1) if dev will create another coin like this, i`m in Smiley

2) btc is down almost by 50% go to satoshi nakomoto as well and ask him to rise the price again Smiley
Stake your 808!  Cool
Is this 808  a scam or sadist coin. A coin without a sell wall but anytime buy order comes in the stupid developer sets new sell order so that the price will never rise. Dev allow the price to reach 66 sat let me take my capital. I dont want to trade again. Am tired of bag holding

And what makes you think it's the dev doing this? There are a few people holding a large amount of 808 coins and when they stake they earning thousands of dollars in BTC so they could be the ones selling. This coin still has a lot of upside to it as like I have said many times before we are still under 1 billion coins circulating while almost all the other similar high apr coins are well over the 1 billion coins some with 20+ billion. It's not always up to the dev to keep the price up but also the community needs to play it's part as well.
Activity: 9
Is this 808  a scam or sadist coin. A coin without a sell wall but anytime buy order comes in the stupid developer sets new sell order so that the price will never rise. Dev allow the price to reach 66 sat let me take my capital. I dont want to trade again. Am tired of bag holding

stop being a sore loser
Activity: 138
For people who can't get 1 million coins, at least try and get 500k which will normally stake in 10 to 15 days as I tested this out a couple of weeks ago and I was able to stake in 12 days. I also tried smaller amounts like 300k which took almost 30 days to stake. I know some people can't afford to get in with a large amount but they can get in with smaller amounts and add more coins along the way and then when they do get a good amount of coins they can then combine them all together which is what I did. I couldn't afford to buy 1 million coins so I worked my way up to 1 million buying as many 808 coins each week no matter the price because I knew once I get to 1 million that it will start to pay off big time and it has. I even shared 50% of my last stake with people that participated in my giveaway and I plan to do this each month to help support 808 coin and also help people get involved with the coin.

do you still using your faucet earnings to buy 808 coin?

Sometimes yes but I haven't for a while for this coin as I have reached my target now of 1 million 808 coins so I use most of my faucet earnings for other coins I want to build. If you want to grow your coins here then yes it is a good way to add a few extra 808 coins each week. And then when you also start to stake you'll be surprised at how fast it grows along with adding new coins each week. I did work hard early on claiming from as many faucets as I could and now all my hard work is paying off. Good luck!

What is a faucet?

this is a faucet:
http://moonbit.co.in/
you can use your weekly btc earnings to buy 808coins.

Thank you! Also people can claim from other faucets like LTC and Doge and use those earnings to also buy 808 coins. Like I said this is how I got started buying 808 coins from faucets. Now it's starting to payoff in a big way and people used to say to me faucets ain't worth my time, well they were wrong lol. Looking forward to staking more 808 coins in the next 3 or so days from now.
For people who can't get 1 million coins, at least try and get 500k which will normally stake in 10 to 15 days as I tested this out a couple of weeks ago and I was able to stake in 12 days. I also tried smaller amounts like 300k which took almost 30 days to stake. I know some people can't afford to get in with a large amount but they can get in with smaller amounts and add more coins along the way and then when they do get a good amount of coins they can then combine them all together which is what I did. I couldn't afford to buy 1 million coins so I worked my way up to 1 million buying as many 808 coins each week no matter the price because I knew once I get to 1 million that it will start to pay off big time and it has. I even shared 50% of my last stake with people that participated in my giveaway and I plan to do this each month to help support 808 coin and also help people get involved with the coin.

Sometimes yes but I haven't for a while for this coin as I have reached my target now of 1 million 808 coins so I use most of my faucet earnings for other coins I want to build. If you want to grow your coins here then yes it is a good way to add a few extra 808 coins each week. And then when you also start to stake you'll be surprised at how fast it grows along with adding new coins each week. I did work hard early on claiming from as many faucets as I could and now all my hard work is paying off. Good luck!

What is a faucet?

this is a faucet:
http://moonbit.co.in/
you can use your weekly btc earnings to buy 808coins.
Activity: 57

What is a faucet?

Activity: 20
What if I run the same wallet on 2 different laptop at the same time? Is that affect the staking process?
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

You provided a well-thought advice here buddy. I'm thinking of doing that as I only bought 500k of it last week and don't have any more to spare. It's good to know that I can stake it for 10-15 days as I'm okay with that number. As long as I'm making more 808coins out of my 500k stack, I'm definitely happy with it. MrEggman is also responsive to my questions to him regarding the staking process so I'm very confident with this coin. Smiley

Also, the other thing to note is that if it takes 10 days to stake, the amount of stake will automatically be adjusted based on amount of time.. so you will not lose out any percentage except for a bit of compounding interest, and that is the main reason why you should not sell any of the stake for the first few periods until you are over 1-1.5 million so you can maximize the effect of compound interest. My suggestion is to have the wallet open @ exactly 8 days because after all this is based on luck. Then recombine those blocks in coin control and set an alert to remind yourself to open in 8 day. It is super important that you recombine the blocks into 1 block as it will always split into 2 when it stakes. This way you will have maximum effect and stake sooner to 8 days. Anyways, good luck!

That's right and that is exactly what I did. I could of sold my staked 808 coins along the way but like I said I wanted to achieve 1 million coins as I knew that I would stake a lot quicker once I reached that target. And believe me once people start reaching that 1 million coins target the stakes are amazing and people will also see how fast their stacks can grow at that amount of coins. Yes always recombine the staked blocks back into one large block as people will stake quicker once the 8.08 days are up.

@JanpriX

500k is a good start mate and like milly6 said it's best to keep those stakes and work your way up to that 1 million target, then if you like you can start to sell some of your coins. I have posted in here that I sell only 30% of my staked coins and put the other 70% back into growing my stack. I also put sell orders in and not just sell to people buying as this helps keep the price steady. Good luck mate!

This is exactly what i have been doing selling off around 25 or 30% each time and it works great, stack growing nicely. I am going to skip the selling part for a few stakes to get it up even faster and im going to buy up some more this week if LTC goes up and I can sell.

yeah thats actually a really good idea rn
Pages:
Jump to: