Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 48. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
hello.
I sent 808 coin from cryptopia twenty minutes ago, but  do not still arrive in the wallet.

How much time will it take?
Is your wallet fully sync'ed?
It should be visible on your wallet, if it is.

Thank you ,i got it when i woke up!^^

I'm looking forward to being mined.

So i have 1.7million coins ,how long mining will it take so long?
You should get stake at around 8-9 day. Most of my 30k blocks stakes in max 20 days (including 8.08 days lock). So right now stake you can get stake at ~200000-300000 coin weight, you start gaining weight after lock period (8.08 days) Smiley
Since Your coin have a lot of weight, if You plan to hold, consider spliting it into smaller blocks (100-200k is really ok) - since 808 dont have multisend/split blocks You need to do it manually by sending amount of coins to your wallet address.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I noticed the wallet has been using much more processor power lately.
Is it because the network is much more active?
I'm using a windows 10 system with i7 6770HQ and it is using 10% average.
Ram usage is very modest compared to other coins, some of them use over 400m and even 600m.

even if it takes lots of memory, you just need to open the wallet every 8 days, so its not much of a problem....

Ideally you keep the wallet open to help the network, not just for quickly staking your own coins.Smiley
Activity: 138
hello.
I sent 808 coin from cryptopia twenty minutes ago, but  do not still arrive in the wallet.

Thank you ,i got it when i woke up!^^

I'm looking forward to being mined.

So i have 1.7million coins ,how long mining will it take so long?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Community Fundraiser for Bittrex?

I don't think you can get to Bittrex by paying them.

I believe Bittrex requires at least 10 btc daily volume? Not 100% sure but I have seen many people say this in other threads. If that is the case we still have a long way to go if we are to be listed on Bittrex. I must say though that the daily volume for 808 coin has been steady at around 2 to 4 btc daily which is a good sign as before we were lucky to get 1 btc daily volume. I think we can get on Coinexchange easily as they seem to list coins regularly and I have already tweeted to them to list 808 coin a couple of weeks ago so I'll send them another one. It's only a small exchange but the more exchanges 808 coin has the better exposure and also will help increase the volume a little.

many pos coins have been deleted from bitterex because people dont usually trade pos coins when they can stake them, this result the volume to be low.

Yes true however I think it is different with 808 coin, as you can see the volume has been steady now for a while as now there are always people buying and selling unlike before where 808 coin was lucky to get 1 btc daily. It will take come time but I think we can achieve it if the community works together.
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club

I believe Bittrex requires at least 10 btc daily volume? Not 100% sure but I have seen many people say this in other threads. If that is the case we still have a long way to go if we are to be listed on Bittrex. I must say though that the daily volume for 808 coin has been steady at around 2 to 4 btc daily which is a good sign as before we were lucky to get 1 btc daily volume. I think we can get on Coinexchange easily as they seem to list coins regularly and I have already tweeted to them to list 808 coin a couple of weeks ago so I'll send them another one. It's only a small exchange but the more exchanges 808 coin has the better exposure and also will help increase the volume a little.

many pos coins have been deleted from bitterex because people dont usually trade pos coins when they can stake them, this result the volume to be low.

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

Activity: 183
hello.
I sent 808 coin from cryptopia twenty minutes ago, but  do not still arrive in the wallet.

Activity: 138
hello.

Pos Altcoins Club
keep on staking and never mind the price.
it goes up and down, but a true hodler knows that the profit is in the staking and not only in market bounce.

tell me 5-8 connections is enough to get a reward? reset the purse added add-ons can not help who can lay out how to fully file conf

For some reason I have the same problem even after adding all the nodes from Novaexchange and I still have only 8 max connections. Now that I'm about to stake they start to go down which is why I think I missed a stake last night as when it said I staked the connections went down to 1 and sometimes 2. Then it was generated buy not accepted which was a bummer as I think if the connections remained the same at 8 I would most likely would of won the block. Is this a bug in the wallet MrEggman? because this has happened a few times already when I'm about to stake.

Here are some nodes you can try. Shouldn't be any problems the network is very strong. The explorer maintains a steady 125 connections.

I've been very bust lately and didn't have much time to come in here and thank you MrEggman for posting these nodes as they did help keep my wallet connected while it was staking. The price has been coming down in recent days which is a good opportunity for newbies to get in and start staking a good amount of 808 coins. I'm sure the price will start to come back up again.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Hello 808 Team. How can I stack my coin on a Rapsberry Pi3 ? I saw a link for a -qt wallet on linux. Is it safe and working ? Regards.

Raspbian OS for PoS-mining 808coin: Thanks Dart_Veider http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/2017/02/808-coin-pos-mining-machine.html I have not tested this one and its an older version that will need some addnodes.

For linux the compiled version should be find but i recommend compiling yourself its fairly painless. Pm me if you need help or jump into slack or discord, should be somebody around.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello 808 Team. How can I stack my coin on a Rapsberry Pi3 ? I saw a link for a -qt wallet on linux. Is it safe and working ? Regards.
Pos Altcoins Club
Ram usage is very modest compared to other coins, some of them use over 400m and even 600m.

even if it takes lots of memory, you just need to open the wallet every 8 days, so its not much of a problem....
Typically I have 8 active connections but for the whole day today its been saying 6 active connections and taking forever for my mined balance after the stake to become available. Any suggestions?

Not much you can do but hang in there and wait for the other pos blocks to mint on the network.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Typically I have 8 active connections but for the whole day today its been saying 6 active connections and taking forever for my mined balance after the stake to become available. Any suggestions?
Activity: 132
Walking alone in the darkness
Hello there,
i need some help, i've installed 808 daemon to mine this coin on my pool. Daemon running and already synced, but sending 808 to error report. Pool think's it an error and disabling coin.
Maybe somebody know how fix it?

Also which options pool need to use to work with daemon correct:
I have to possible options: has submit block and tx message
tell me 5-8 connections is enough to get a reward? reset the purse added add-ons can not help who can lay out how to fully file conf

For some reason I have the same problem even after adding all the nodes from Novaexchange and I still have only 8 max connections. Now that I'm about to stake they start to go down which is why I think I missed a stake last night as when it said I staked the connections went down to 1 and sometimes 2. Then it was generated buy not accepted which was a bummer as I think if the connections remained the same at 8 I would most likely would of won the block. Is this a bug in the wallet MrEggman? because this has happened a few times already when I'm about to stake.

Here are some nodes you can try. Shouldn't be any problems the network is very strong. The explorer maintains a steady 125 connections.

Pages:
Jump to: