Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 66. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I love coins with high POS rewards.   There is a problem with very high volume on low sell orders around the current price.   I have a question:   I am in a lot of coins and so don't have a lot to invest in any one coin.  What kind of investment will one start to see staking start to pay back whenrunning the wallet?

I don't think there is a minimum required for staking, someone correct me if I'm wrong.  Pretty sure it just Stakes about 17% Of your balance in a little over a weeks time.  Which is a pretty good investment, at any price.

You are right there really isn't a minimum to buy and stake however I will say this and that is the smaller amount of coins you are going to stake will take a lot longer to earn staking rewards for example I currently have a couple of smaller amounts of 7k and 10k and currently they are on 16 days with 40% chance to earn a stake in 24 hours. Your best bet is to buy a large amount if you can say 100k which is around $70 usd at the moment and you will most likely earn a stake in 10 to 12 days. This is just my suggestion and if you can't afford that much then buy a smaller amount but remember it will take longer to stake.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Sure would like to see this coin take off back up to 60 sats where it was the other day. Maybe that would help to generate interest so the volume would pick up a little bit.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
You can get free tokens after you sign up for free? Are there any partners to take part in the activity?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I love coins with high POS rewards.   There is a problem with very high volume on low sell orders around the current price.   I have a question:   I am in a lot of coins and so don't have a lot to invest in any one coin.  What kind of investment will one start to see staking start to pay back whenrunning the wallet?

I don't think there is a minimum required for staking, someone correct me if I'm wrong.  Pretty sure it just Stakes about 17% Of your balance in a little over a weeks time.  Which is a pretty good investment, at any price.

That's great.  I was disappointed to see the low returns on a lot of the biggest POS Wallets.  I think that will leave room for new POS coins like this one getting a bigger share of the market.   

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

Well I'm excited about the 808. It can go alot higher, but the community has to be behind it... we cant just dump out stakes for lower and lower prices. We need to keep raising the minimum sale price so we can drive this coin up!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm dumping my 808 today. Wanna get out of cryptopia for good.

To much arrogance and too many lies. I'm not the one to pay for that too.

Don't forget 808 is listed on Nova so we don't really need to rely on Cryptopia.

In regards to Zionatin, there are some coins on Bittrex that are like 808 coin, for example BitBean which when you earn a stake it's in blocks of 1k coins so I think we have a chance at getting listed on Bittrex but it's going to take a lot of work to get there. Not just from the dev but also from us the community. Keep promoting 808 coin as more people join the better we will be.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253

Cool story bro. Thanks for playing.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264

Activity: 906
Merit: 263
What needs to be done to get 808 listed on other exchanges? We need more volume!
Spend some bitcoins and some exchanges will list the coin.
For bittrex, I think the dev needs a verified account too, to prevent from scammers.

Is bittrex not very expensive ? I don't think eggmans other coin sprouts is on Bittrex. I doubt this one will be listed there.
Unless we start voting on a few other exchanges and eventually get them on there as well. It app helps and adds up in the end.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What needs to be done to get 808 listed on other exchanges? We need more volume!
Spend some bitcoins and some exchanges will list the coin.
For bittrex, I think the dev needs a verified account too, to prevent from scammers.
That sounds awesome!!  Gonna try to promote this coin. We need it to go up!
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
What do you mean by compounding? How does that work? Should I leave all coins in 1 block and not break them up at all?

Yes you must do that. Compounding interest is when you get interest in interest basically.
Every 8.08 days you will increase tour amount this compounding everything up untill then.
What do you mean by compounding? How does that work? Should I leave all coins in 1 block and not break them up at all?
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
What size blocks should I stake my coins in? 10k or 100k?

Larger is better, they should stake quicker. Take advantage of compounding.
What size blocks should I stake my coins in? 10k or 100k?
Pages:
Jump to: