Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 62. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Yes. I have the blockfolio. They have added 808 logo. This is my favorite coin these days. We need to do what we can as a community to keep the price rising like it has been this week. I'm gonna try not to sell my stakes for less than 30 sats. If everyone could agree to do this too, we could keep the price level up. Let everything cheaper than 30 sats get bought up and put all your stakes at 30 sats. Then we can raise the minimum buy a few sats every week if we stick together on this one.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
added a link to the op

Track your 808 investment: https://www.blockfolio.com/

have not tested this, slack channel reported they have added the 808 logo.

https://join.slack.com/t/808basscoin247/shared_invite/MjE2NjQ1NjkxNTQxLTE1MDA4MzUzMTEtNWE2ODc1YjEzNg
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
How many 808 coins are you guys staking with and how does your coin control look ? It sometimes takes more then 8 days. For me it takes 8 days I oon my wallet every 8 days for my reward and often leave it on for two days till it goes through. I think it's about your weight. Bit I can't help untill I get more info from you guys.

Every 8.08 days, I steke 1k, that's not bad!  Smiley

Are you sure you are posting in the right thread as 1k doesn't sound right to me unless you are very lucky to stake from small amounts? I just got another 28k last night from a 151k block. If people want to stake regularly then they could split their coins up into blocks of at least 100k, I now have 2 blocks of 500k to hopefully stake faster and not have to wait much longer after the 8.08 days.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
How many 808 coins are you guys staking with and how does your coin control look ? It sometimes takes more then 8 days. For me it takes 8 days I oon my wallet every 8 days for my reward and often leave it on for two days till it goes through. I think it's about your weight. Bit I can't help untill I get more info from you guys.

Every 8.08 days, I steke 1k, that's not bad!  Smiley
So this is like solo mining?  I always thought POS was more like pool mining where everyone got paid.  

I've gotten paid in staking similar size amounts in several wallets (RAIN, Doubloon, Piggycoin, Growthcoin, Linda, and Noble).

For 808 coin, correct solo mining. Tiny amounts can stake if over a long period of time gain enough weight(coinage), they get very lucky, or the PoS diff is low.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
So this is like solo mining?  I always thought POS was more like pool mining where everyone got paid.  

I've gotten paid in staking similar size amounts in several wallets (RAIN, Doubloon, Piggycoin, Growthcoin, Linda, and Noble).

I'm staking with just four small amounts: 800, 4100, 2800, 4499.

It could take 6+ months to stake those small blocks. Block size = mining power. PoS is mining. The amount needed to stake quickly, fluctuates with the PoS difficulty. No penalty for large blocks, quicker staking means more compounding as well. I try to at least have hundreds of thousands in each block if not 1 million+.
Activity: 108
My wallet says "unlocked for block minting only" and it's been 12 days and no staking rewards yet.

after this 8.08 days you start minting. it can take days from here to find the block

I'm staking with just four small amounts: 800, 4100, 2800, 4499.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
My wallet says "unlocked for block minting only" and it's been 12 days and no staking rewards yet.

I dont understand why i have no coin age, since the coins have been sitting there 9 days now. Would it stake faster if I had a larger block, like maybe 5 million?

The block size is fine, its going to stake very quick once it has coinage(this stays 0 until after 8.08 days) Use coin control to see if your block has coinage, not the "minting" tab.

In other news:

Thanks to the Slack channel i found out our block explorers were down. I have rebuilt the one at explorer.808bass.space its going to take awhile to load all the blocks. 70+ connections to that node supporting the explorer  Wink

Join the Slack chat

https://join.slack.com/t/808basscoin247/shared_invite/MjE2NjQ1NjkxNTQxLTE1MDA4MzUzMTEtNWE2ODc1YjEzNg

The block explorer is synced now. 101 connections! very strong network.

Thanks for the update! That is a very strong network we have well done! I'm looking forward to my next large block of coins to stake which should be in the next day or so. My next goal is to reach 2 million in the next couple of months and then 3 million by Christmas.
I dont understand why i have no coin age, since the coins have been sitting there 9 days now. Would it stake faster if I had a larger block, like maybe 5 million?

The block size is fine, its going to stake very quick once it has coinage(this stays 0 until after 8.08 days) Use coin control to see if your block has coinage, not the "minting" tab.

In other news:

Thanks to the Slack channel i found out our block explorers were down. I have rebuilt the one at explorer.808bass.space its going to take awhile to load all the blocks. 70+ connections to that node supporting the explorer  Wink

Join the Slack chat

The block explorer is synced now. 101 connections! very strong network.
So I've got my coins in the wallet and they have finally reached 8 days old. But the probability of staking within the next 24 hours is at 0%. Can someone explain this staking probability, and how long should I expect for a block of 1million coins to stake?

Yes I have had this happen so that is why sometimes I say to wait 9 days and then you will see the probability percent change. I finally staked my 650k which took 12 days as I was unlucky for 3 days in a row to get generated but not accepted and then on the 4th day I finally staked and it was a nice amount of 151k. I'm now at my goal of over 1 million coins so I'm happy to achieve this.
Awesome, just pulled in my first stake! Thanks for the help.

In other news:

Join the Slack chat

Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Because you are not one hundred percent. Leave it on. Don't turn it off and it will reward you. That's what I was thought by the 1337's. Kiss your dog, hug you wife and go to Switzerland. When you come back everything will be fine..

If i'm wrong i'm wrong!
So I've got my coins in the wallet and they have finally reached 8 days old. But the probability of staking within the next 24 hours is at 0%. Can someone explain this staking probability, and how long should I expect for a block of 1million coins to stake?

Once  they have coinage 1 million should stake within hours at most. Check coin control to see if you have coinage yet.

My coin transaction age is now 9 days old. They have been sitting untouched in my wallet for 9 days and yet they show no coin age. Why is it not showing coin age? The minting tab shows it's mature. Why am i not receiving a stake?
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
808 Fans. Check this one out. It is called the "rubberduck". Total 386.

TB-303 emulator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DtHU1Or3cs

You can download a "crack" for it if you are broke.

Dear mister bank manager. I still got 0.something 808 on my wallet!

> To you above me. I gave up on that shit though 1337 is smoother.. Still a 003 though.. BTC that is. Talking 1337. anyways. 1337 still have an attitude problem. Password and sh*t..
Pages:
Jump to: