Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 76. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Also, what does everyone think of adding another exchange? I'm thinking coinexchange.io

I do realize it may dilute trade volume on cryptopia but I'm thinking it might be an ok tradeoff to increase the "status profile" of 808 coin.

Letme know

I think the more exchanges the better, this coin has gained enough interest and is continuously receiving updates

I also think that having 808 coin on more exchanges would benefit the coin in a big way as it will give 808 coin more exposure and bring in new investors. Also it might help with more buy support as well however which exchanges should we try and get listed on? I know Bittrex and Polo would be huge but not right now, maybe Livecoin? and like bastilar said coinexchange.io
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
We need more buy support the price is low!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Hi all !!
Can anyone tell me how to set nodes on 808 desktop wallet?
I have 0 connections and i cant find the config file or another way to add nodes.

For windows you are looking for the appdata  roaming 808 folder, create a 808.conf file here and then put your addnode list in it.
In the upcoming 808 update i will include a built in node, it will take care of this.

Thanks for the info as I'm about to download the wallet but for now I'll wait until this update is complete so then I don't have to worry about adding a conf file. Do you have a time frame on when this update will be complete? as I want to start staking this coin and make up for lost stakes on POSWallet.

The update should be done in the next few days. It's looking good so far, some general updates, fixes, checkpoint, built in node, maybe some extra candy.

suggestion to create automatic split threshold, other pos wallets have this option, so basically after configuring this once, all future coins will enter to 1 block and staking will be higher and faster:

from another thread:
"stake split threshold allows you to control the size you're inputs split at. with pos coins your input creates a block and gives 2 outputs equal to half the input & pos reward each, this means with each successful stake your blocks  get smaller eventually they may reach a size where they dont stake or take ages too. the weight is cumulative so its not that bad but you could end up with an input that doesn't stake for months.

to use it open the debug console and type:

setstakesplitthreshold 5000000

replace 5000000 with whatever size you want your inputs to split to and the inputs will only split when the inputs reach the correct size to give you 2 outputs greater than your split threshold".
Also, what does everyone think of adding another exchange? I'm thinking coinexchange.io

I do realize it may dilute trade volume on cryptopia but I'm thinking it might be an ok tradeoff to increase the "status profile" of 808 coin.

Letme know

I think the more exchanges the better, this coin has gained enough interest and is continuously receiving updates
Hi all !!
I have 0 connections and i cant find the config file or another way to add nodes.

For windows you are looking for the appdata  roaming 808 folder, create a 808.conf file here and then put your addnode list in it.
In the upcoming 808 update i will include a built in node, it will take care of this.

Thanks for the info as I'm about to download the wallet but for now I'll wait until this update is complete so then I don't have to worry about adding a conf file. Do you have a time frame on when this update will be complete? as I want to start staking this coin and make up for lost stakes on POSWallet.

The update should be done in the next few days. It's looking good so far, some general updates, fixes, checkpoint, built in node, maybe some extra candy.

Thanks for letting us know as I am waiting for these updates before I download the 808 coin wallet. In the meantime I've been picking up some cheap 808 coins ready for when I'm able to stake them and hopefully by then the price will be back up to around 20 sats per coin.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Hi all !!

808 is likely to increase in price now that more people have had an opportunity to pick up coin's cheap, this has been a trend since release and may possibly occur again if you pay close attention.

Still plenty of time to invest and catch the pump's, price could double up anytime.

yeaa heading up to 20 satoshis!
Activity: 128
808 is likely to increase in price now that more people have had an opportunity to pick up coin's cheap, this has been a trend since release and may possibly occur again if you pay close attention.

Still plenty of time to invest and catch the pump's, price could double up anytime.

Yeah, I'm just hoping it reverts back to high teens/low 20's satoshis.

Sprouts will get pounded for a few weeks due to massive dumping volume before it recovers on coinexchange (I didn't even know they traded there!).

Truckcoin and tekcoin at least recovered a bit in price on cryptopia so that's a good sign for us long term.

Same here mate and I'm sure it will once all this POSWallet mess is over. I may put some buy orders at around 5 sats and low to see if I can pick up some cheap 808 coins. I'm still yet to download the wallet but I'm hoping to get around to it in the next couple of days as I'm working on something else at the moment.
The dump is mostly over. scam poswallet has about 6.3 million 808coins left plus any "hidden" coins. So the final dump should occur shortly after 6/6/17 when they delist the coin.

Make sure you leave negative feedback on poswallet's bitcointalk profile to warn others from getting scammed. They say "we're delisting the majority of coins because x,y,z, can't afford resources" yet they accept new coins. They're running a HUGE ponzi scheme, fraud scam.

if they will dump 6 mil coins i think the price will lower at 5 satoshi and from there it will go back to 10 satoshi and maybe in few months back to 20 satoshi.
The dump is mostly over. scam poswallet has about 6.3 million 808coins left plus any "hidden" coins. So the final dump should occur shortly after 6/6/17 when they delist the coin.

Make sure you leave negative feedback on poswallet's bitcointalk profile to warn others from getting scammed. They say "we're delisting the majority of coins because x,y,z, can't afford resources" yet they accept new coins. They're running a HUGE ponzi scheme, fraud scam.

Yeah I'm expecting a dump after that date as well if people don;t withdraw their 808 coins in time. Once all this mess is over, we might see 808 coin rebound back up to 20 sats where it belongs right now. It could be worth waiting a little longer and put some buy orders in at crazy prices ready for when they do dump the remaining coins.
Hi all !!

Activity: 128
808's price is rising again!  Cool

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi all !!

Thanks a lot :-)
Hi all !!

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi all !!
The price is getting dumped right now which might be a good time to buy and load up on some 808 coins. I have to wait and see if my brother will let me download the 808 wallet on his computer before I think about buying some more 808 coins as the ones I had on POSWallet are just sitting on Cryptopia at the moment.
in the minting tab what is the difference between "age" and "coinday"?

and why blocks with more coins have bigger "mintprobability"?

Info in the minting tab can often be inaccurate. However you can enable coin control and look at your Send tab, select inputs, select list mode, sort by confirmations. This allows you to see what blocks are the oldest and ready to stake (they have coindays) . To take advantage of compounding and earn your stakes the quickest, combine all the blocks into one. When they stake they will split into 2 blocks, quickly recombine them and start the next stake period. Think of amount 808 in your block as your mining power, it will have greater mintprobibility and likely stake quicker. Proof of stake has a mining difficulty system so the amount of 808 needed to stake quickly changes. From recent posts i would say its a fair bet 1 million 808 will stake on the 8-9th day(almost immediately when its eligible).

thanks for the info!
one more question:
in the coin control window after i select all the blocks and click ok and than going back to the send coins window, so in "Pay to" i need to fill my own address and at "amount" the 808 quantity i see at the top which is all the coins from all the blocks i combined and than click send?
thanks!

Correct, that is the way to do it.
in the minting tab what is the difference between "age" and "coinday"?

and why blocks with more coins have bigger "mintprobability"?

Info in the minting tab can often be inaccurate. However you can enable coin control and look at your Send tab, select inputs, select list mode, sort by confirmations. This allows you to see what blocks are the oldest and ready to stake (they have coindays) . To take advantage of compounding and earn your stakes the quickest, combine all the blocks into one. When they stake they will split into 2 blocks, quickly recombine them and start the next stake period. Think of amount 808 in your block as your mining power, it will have greater mintprobibility and likely stake quicker. Proof of stake has a mining difficulty system so the amount of 808 needed to stake quickly changes. From recent posts i would say its a fair bet 1 million 808 will stake on the 8-9th day(almost immediately when its eligible).

thanks for the info!
one more question:
in the coin control window after i select all the blocks and click ok and than going back to the send coins window, so in "Pay to" i need to fill my own address and at "amount" the 808 quantity i see at the top which is all the coins from all the blocks i combined and than click send?
thanks!
Well that's good. My 808 coins are lost.

At any rate, bitcoin finally crashed after a ridiculous rally, and there's only about 16 million 808coins left on scam posw. This doesn't include the scammed coins stolen that are not showing up on their website. So the worst of it should be almost over by say 2 days from now depending on how fast the dumping goes.

Thanks mate and I'm sorry to hear you lost your 808 coins. Yes it will be interesting to see if there will be a dump of 808 coins in the next few days as it will most likely be coming from POSWallet selling all there 808 coins that are stuck on their, well not their coins but other people's coins they will be selling.
Pages:
Jump to: