Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 80. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so i had 19,000 coins at my desktop wallet and i left it open for 8 hours a day for 11 days and still didnt got any reward... someone here said that i need at lest 20,000 coins to get a reward so what do i do now? move more coins to my desktop wallet and wait another 11 days?

meanwhile poswallet earnings are good but their wallet is again on maintenance, refreshing blocks doesnt works, i have missing deposit of 4,000 coins and support doesnt respond even after 7 days since i opened the ticket.

staking 808 is not that easy today....

yeah i try the same. with 15k coins after 20 days staking still only 0.9% chance
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
so i had 19,000 coins at my desktop wallet and i left it open for 8 hours a day for 11 days and still didnt got any reward... someone here said that i need at lest 20,000 coins to get a reward so what do i do now? move more coins to my desktop wallet and wait another 11 days?

meanwhile poswallet earnings are good but their wallet is again on maintenance, refreshing blocks doesnt works, i have missing deposit of 4,000 coins and support doesnt respond even after 7 days since i opened the ticket.

staking 808 is not that easy today....
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
If you have missing deposits on Poswallet try to refresh the block now. They found a bug in the refresh feature. I managed to get my two missing deposits from a couple of weeks ago today!

I will login now and give it a try as I'm missing some 808 coins from transferring them over from the exchange to the staking wallet last week and they never showed up so I'll give it a try as I did refresh the block a few days ago and nothing happened so hopefully now it will work and I'll be sure to report back here.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
the wallet is not connected to the network?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
If you have missing deposits on Poswallet try to refresh the block now. They found a bug in the refresh feature. I managed to get my two missing deposits from a couple of weeks ago today!
Activity: 143
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
Deposits on poswallet.com work!
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Any faucet online?
I have seen this coin before but never realise the history behind it until I saw this thread.

I wish I could see which coins have potential like 808 when they come out. Tough ti wait for 1 year to see when we just have a little to invest/buy. Any advice for next time guys?

We all hope to find coins like 808 from the start as that's when we make the most amount of profit. However I still think it is a good time to invest in 808 coins and get staking asap. I would recommend at least 50,000 to 100,000 to start with as that will earn you a nice staking reward every 10 days or so.
I have seen this coin before but never realise the history behind it until I saw this thread.

I wish I could see which coins have potential like 808 when they come out. Tough ti wait for 1 year to see when we just have a little to invest/buy. Any advice for next time guys?

just stay tuned to here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
For mining on local wallet need minimum 20,000 coins per transaction to receive a reward on the 10th day after the transaction

Thanks for this information as I'm about to start staking on my brothers computer and so I'll be transferring all my 808 coins over from POSWallet as I am missing a small amount of 808 coins from which I purchased from their exchange and then transferred them over to the staking wallet but am yet to receive them. It's only 53 coins but they all add up.
For mining on local wallet need minimum 20,000 coins per transaction to receive a reward on the 10th day after the transaction
desktop wallet:
is there are minting strategy? i noticed that every incoming transaction to my desktop wallet is on a block. so for example, should i transfer 1,000 coins at once on the same block or lets say to split them on 10 blocks, 100 coins each? should i transfer the coin in 1 day or do it over 10 days?

poswallet:
i still missing transaction at poswallet of 4,000 coins, support there is not very helpful i think i will never see these coins again

anyway soon all my transaction will be matured and i will report back the results of my experiment: Poswallet staking VS desktop wallet staking.

if someone want to take bets, this is the time   Wink
New record fellas. 0.43 bitcoin volume on cryptopia.

I can do this forever. Marketing, I love it  Grin

Awesome! 808 coin is going great at the moment even holding up strong against the rising BTC price while most other coins are down. I'll be picking up a load more over the weekend. I tried to download the wallet for 808 coin but couldn't get the download to work so which is the best one to download from?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B908kEaS7pFZczJtVm1RU0h3akU

Thanks mate, I'll start downloading the wallet now as I want to move my coins out of POSWallet and start staking in my own local wallet. It's not that I don't trust POSWallet, it's just that I will earn more staking in my own wallet and also not have to worry about the wallet going into maintenance like it has on POSWallet.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I'm trying to get to a million before I start diversifying out more. Almost there about 600,000 now Smiley

Awesome! 808 coin is going great at the moment even holding up strong against the rising BTC price while most other coins are down. I'll be picking up a load more over the weekend. I tried to download the wallet for 808 coin but couldn't get the download to work so which is the best one to download from?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B908kEaS7pFZczJtVm1RU0h3akU

No problem mate, well once it's released please let me know in a private message. Also just like to know with this book you are writing, will you mention any other crypto coins besides 808 as I have a coin that may well be worth a mention in your book.

Thanks, so far it's truckcoin and 808coin (even though I don't own any truck and I don't actively promote it), I've tried many others but I'd definitely would like to know what the other coin is. For now I'm just focused on good return coins, like 100% plus annual interest.

edit ps: I'm also trying out sprouts staking on poswallet.com. POSWallet seems to have been doing good work and not going MT. Gox. This is why I always control my suspicion and not create undue FUD/panic. Glad I did. I don't like assholes that go around doing all FUD/panic. Those kinds of losers just make everyone poor.

It's pretty nice if all goes 100% legit because sprouts has 1 advantage and its price "appears" to be stable on cryptopia. So you can earn true 10% every 5 days from it, minus the poswallet fee. I've also noticed they pay out stakes based on separate block minted stakes, not the entire amount so hopefully that means they're not paying out coins that they don't possess but we'll see.

You're welcome mate,

Okay I understand, the coin I have in mind isn't a staking coin but it has huge potential. Anyway thanks for the tips mate as I will look into these other coins as someone else sent me a PM about sprouts. I looked at it a month or so ago but didn't invest because of the low daily volume and that the price was under 1 sats. I read the news update on POSWallet about 808 coin and that they are in contact with the dev to work out a solution on how to fix the wallet issue which has worked as the wallet is now up and running.
poswallet 808 wallet is back online, still missing deposits but i hope i will get them soon.
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
PoSWallet today news:

The following wallets are now syncing correctly and are out of maintenance: HONEY, ZEIT, OK, XST. If you are missing a transaction in these wallets, refresh the block via the profile page. ZEIT has a million blocks left to sync, please give that another 4-8 hours. We got in touch with the 808 dev and think we have a solution there as well.
Pages:
Jump to: