Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 78. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
808 coin doesn't seem to be following most of the other crypto coins lately and is up and down in price. I really do think that POSWallet having their 808 coin wallet in maintenance all the time does hurt the price of this coin. I have noticed that when the wallet is out of maintenance that the price of 808 coin starts to rise. It's strange but that's what I have noticed every time it happens so I'm hoping that POSWallet can get it fixed asap.
I decided to withdraw all of my 808 into my local wallet.

me too, but i cant because their wallet is always on maintenance mode. and even if it is online for few minutes i just miss it.

Now in maintenance mode again, so lucky I don't miss the withdrawal.

well this what their support wrote to me:
"we are fixing all 808 issues
You will be able to Move them Soon
Thank you"

I always seem to miss out as well and even when I see the wallet back online I don't really trust it to withdraw as I don't want to lose my 808 coins. Thanks for posting the reply from POSWallet and hopefully it won't be too long now before the wallet is up and running for good because it is getting frustrating.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
hello, where can i mine this coin? pool on the ANN is closed, i would like to start mining and holding this coin

808coin has a crazy amount of coins available with a low price.... I suggest mining something else, if the stake rate interests you then go have a look at PARTY Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hello, where can i mine this coin? pool on the ANN is closed, i would like to start mining and holding this coin
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

me too, but i cant because their wallet is always on maintenance mode. and even if it is online for few minutes i just miss it.

well this what their support wrote to me:
"we are fixing all 808 issues
You will be able to Move them Soon
Thank you"
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Activity: 504
I've always used my wallet.

I used POSW a bit but I don't really need their services. I have the ability to stake 24/7 without their help. Just wish I had more 808 to stake. I only mined like 15k when it first came out, tripled that with staking, though.
they are having a problem again? I'm glad I took mine out and I'm stacking in my own wallet now.

Yes they are as the wallet has been in maintenance for a few days ago and still is. I just wished I withdrew all my 808 coins a couple of weeks ago when the wallet was working great for a week or so. But I couldn't download the wallet as I am using a laptop but now I can use my brothers computer so I'm hoping they fix it soon. In fact I'm seriously thinking of selling all my 808 coins and getting out but I'll see if they fix the issues with the wallet. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
they are having a problem again? I'm glad I took mine out and I'm stacking in my own wallet now.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I'm just waiting for my first stake. 773K just hit 8 days so hopefully soon.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Looking forward to a pair of these once I sell my stake. Cool

The sprouts on average comes out on average to 2% a day but actual rewards vary per day. Profit is actually decent because price is 200 sats of posw per sprout and AT EQUILIBRIUM it seems. I've made 0.75 LTC from sprouts so far while compounding rest.

If idiot posw can fix their 808 wallet that would be a permanent boost to 808coin value.

Thanks mate for the info on Sprouts, I might have to give this one a go. Again the 808 coin wallet on POSWallet is in maintenance once again and I was right to not withdraw my coins when it was online as thhey could of got lost as not long after the wallet went into maintenance again. It's like they don't want people to withdraw their coins out of there, well that's the feeling I get.

Sprouts? This one? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sprout
The sprouts on average comes out on average to 2% a day but actual rewards vary per day. Profit is actually decent because price is 200 sats of posw per sprout and AT EQUILIBRIUM it seems. I've made 0.75 LTC from sprouts so far while compounding rest.

If idiot posw can fix their 808 wallet that would be a permanent boost to 808coin value.

Thanks mate for the info on Sprouts, I might have to give this one a go. Again the 808 coin wallet on POSWallet is in maintenance once again and I was right to not withdraw my coins when it was online as thhey could of got lost as not long after the wallet went into maintenance again. It's like they don't want people to withdraw their coins out of there, well that's the feeling I get.

in the end, they might announce that they are going to delist 808 coin and that no one will be able to withdraw this coin.

if that will happen i think that other altcoins holders will want to remove their coins from there and posw coin might lose its value as well.

i think that they should let anyone who want to withdraw the coin RIGHT NOW should get this option even if poswallet will have to do it manually.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello all,

anyone knows when 808 coin will be fixed on poswallet. I asked their support guy several days ago, but its still in maintainance.

so? to keep earning coins we must transfer the coins to our windows wallet? or? is the POS stake ony for Poswallet users?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
what is the problem wiht 808 on poswallet??? every own local wallet works^^
Yeah all the other pos coins are working fine on poswallet except 808.

So for now if you have 808coin, stake in your own wallet and sell on cryptopia. Sprouts is an ok alternative to 808coin on poswallet it seems though. I'm staking about 1.3 billion sprouts there as a test and haven't had issues.

But if I can get my $200 worth of 808coin out of idiot poswallet I'm totally going to do that.

It's looking like I have to do this as well as I'm getting sick and tired of the 808 wallet being in maintenance all the time on POSWallet. I'm yet to try Sprouts and I'll be interested to hear how much coins you earn from staking that amount of coins on POSWallet.

Finally the 808coin on POSWallet is going online again.

Yeah I just logged in now and noticed that it is back online. I might give it a day or so before withdrawing my 808 coins over to my own local wallet as i don't want any issues while withdrawing. Not saying there will be but I prefer to wait for now.

It is maintenance again now Huh Huh
Yeah all the other pos coins are working fine on poswallet except 808.

So for now if you have 808coin, stake in your own wallet and sell on cryptopia. Sprouts is an ok alternative to 808coin on poswallet it seems though. I'm staking about 1.3 billion sprouts there as a test and haven't had issues.

But if I can get my $200 worth of 808coin out of idiot poswallet I'm totally going to do that.

It's looking like I have to do this as well as I'm getting sick and tired of the 808 wallet being in maintenance all the time on POSWallet. I'm yet to try Sprouts and I'll be interested to hear how much coins you earn from staking that amount of coins on POSWallet.

Finally the 808coin on POSWallet is going online again.

Yeah I just logged in now and noticed that it is back online. I might give it a day or so before withdrawing my 808 coins over to my own local wallet as i don't want any issues while withdrawing. Not saying there will be but I prefer to wait for now.
Pages:
Jump to: