Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 79. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Yeah all the other pos coins are working fine on poswallet except 808.

So for now if you have 808coin, stake in your own wallet and sell on cryptopia. Sprouts is an ok alternative to 808coin on poswallet it seems though. I'm staking about 1.3 billion sprouts there as a test and haven't had issues.

But if I can get my $200 worth of 808coin out of idiot poswallet I'm totally going to do that.

It's looking like I have to do this as well as I'm getting sick and tired of the 808 wallet being in maintenance all the time on POSWallet. I'm yet to try Sprouts and I'll be interested to hear how much coins you earn from staking that amount of coins on POSWallet.

Finally the 808coin on POSWallet is going online again.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

So for now if you have 808coin, stake in your own wallet and sell on cryptopia. Sprouts is an ok alternative to 808coin on poswallet it seems though. I'm staking about 1.3 billion sprouts there as a test and haven't had issues.

But if I can get my $200 worth of 808coin out of idiot poswallet I'm totally going to do that.

It's looking like I have to do this as well as I'm getting sick and tired of the 808 wallet being in maintenance all the time on POSWallet. I'm yet to try Sprouts and I'll be interested to hear how much coins you earn from staking that amount of coins on POSWallet.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Until my $200 worth of 808coin clears on poswallet.com, consider posw a scam and I'll warn people as such.

At least sprouts work there but I don't trust them. Their stupidity and endless reassurances are a problem.

Until ur coins are in the cloud they have no value, u see that only on paper since u think u could have sold them on the exchange for profit if u had been smart enough to avoid scamming centralized wallets. U may think whatever u want but Im sure u lost nothing since theres not even a buy support for this coin, only a pink noise produced by old broken roland.
Activity: 798

i`m also going to withdraw my 808 coin at poswallet and stake them at my computer.

hopefully their wallet will be online so i will be able to do so.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Dang, they are having a problem again? I'm glad I took mine out and I'm stacking in my own wallet now.
Until my $200 worth of 808coin clears on poswallet.com, consider posw a scam and I'll warn people as such.

At least sprouts work there but I don't trust them. Their stupidity and endless reassurances are a problem.

It is very frustrating that the 808 coin wallet over at POSWallet is always in maintenance. It was up for around a week with no problems and now it's back to it was before always in maintenance which is starting to upset a lot of people even myself. I don't understand what the problem could be as the 808 coin wallet on Cryptopia is working just fine and has for a long time now. Hopefully POSWallet can sort out their issues with this asap.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Just a thought, ask them what value they have assigned to reservebalance.

Mmm. Looks like Cryptopia's wallet is staking: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18471814

So yes, numpties.

I expect that if they set reservebalance=10000000 in the config or even set -reservebalance=10000000 on the command line, their client will remain stable.

But, given their unhelpful response to a legit customer enquiry, I don't hold out much hope that any of the Cryptopia staff are motivated to do anything helpful.

At present, this is an educated guess - if someone with SPRTS deposited on Cryptopia can confirm that the coins have recently staked at their Crytopia deposit address, that would dispel the uncertainty (there's an explorer URL quoted a couple of posts after the one I've referenced above).

My dear, this is my Sprouts deposit address of Cryptopia:
Sbh9JuBpuEBKMLbU5XCJwyx2iFrF1c4iEZ
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/address.dws?Sbh9JuBpuEBKMLbU5XCJwyx2iFrF1c4iEZ.htm

You will see at blockchain that the address is staking everyday.

We seem to have an answer. The problem that Cryptopia is experiencing with the Sprouts client is localised to them and is due to their own ineptitude in failing to configure the client's operation for use on an exchange.

Cheers

Graham

This is also likely why poswallet is having issues, yes they contacted me i told them the obvious set a reservebalance, or sync and then import the .dat. They did not contact me further.  So im going to vote with Graham and say its the same issue here as well.   Exchanges are staking your coins don't leave them parked on the sale side.. you think the exchange will do anything but dump 100% of them asap? i doubt it.
I've warmed up to poswallet and I want to try testing out some staking with small amounts of a few million but it's under maintenance.

Very irritating =/

If it works out, I can happily recommend it in my bitcoin/altcoin mining book, which is almost done.  Grin

one lesson i`ve learned with poswallet, dont transfer 1 million coins at once, it is better to send them small amounts every time because some of the deposits might be missing and they will never show on your account, and their support will not answer you.

when poswallet is on maintenance people buying less 808 coins, and those who holds them try to dump them soon once the wallet is online.
so i guess poswallet wins...
i will move my coins there.

Yeah it seems we need a lot of coins to earn a stake from staking on our own with a small amount of 808 coins. Even though POSWallet does have issues from time to time with their 808 wallet going into maintenance but the rewards are good. I think I'll build up my stake before I go out on my own to start staking this coin. Like I said my goal is to have 1 million 808 coins and I'm half way there.

even though i have missing deposit of 4,000 coins i still was able to stake more than that in few days at poswallet.

808 price crushed  at 10 satoshi it is great time to buy more before it goes up to 30 satoshi!

i also think that the staking problems at poswallet really affect the lower price. lucky for me i was able to sell them at high price and now i can buy more at lower price Smiley

Well thanks for the update as us small investors now know that it is best to stake 808 coins in POSWallet rather then stake on our own in our own local wallets. I'm guessing anyone holding less then 100k 808 coins is best to stake in the POSWallet.

I agree now is a great time to buy 808 coins as the price is low and I too have noticed that the price seems to drop once the POSWallet goes into maintenance.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
I hope POSW maintenance for 808 will be over soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Yeah it seems we need a lot of coins to earn a stake from staking on our own with a small amount of 808 coins. Even though POSWallet does have issues from time to time with their 808 wallet going into maintenance but the rewards are good. I think I'll build up my stake before I go out on my own to start staking this coin. Like I said my goal is to have 1 million 808 coins and I'm half way there.

even though i have missing deposit of 4,000 coins i still was able to stake more than that in few days at poswallet.

808 price crushed  at 10 satoshi it is great time to buy more before it goes up to 30 satoshi!

i also think that the staking problems at poswallet really affect the lower price. lucky for me i was able to sell them at high price and now i can buy more at lower price Smiley

yeah i have the feeling the last weeks there is no really staking in poswallet...

anybody has a blockexplorer with a rich list?

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
800K+ will stake on the 8th day it seems  Grin

Good time to buy too!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
808 is dropping, hope it stays low and I can buy a big amount this weekend.
so i had 19,000 coins at my desktop wallet and i left it open for 8 hours a day for 11 days and still didnt got any reward... someone here said that i need at lest 20,000 coins to get a reward so what do i do now? move more coins to my desktop wallet and wait another 11 days?

meanwhile poswallet earnings are good but their wallet is again on maintenance, refreshing blocks doesnt works, i have missing deposit of 4,000 coins and support doesnt respond even after 7 days since i opened the ticket.

staking 808 is not that easy today....

yeah i try the same. with 15k coins after 20 days staking still only 0.9% chance

You have to add more coin to get better result, and start stake every weeks

thx^^ i try it
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
800K+ will stake on the 8th day it seems  Grin

Activity: 658
so i had 19,000 coins at my desktop wallet and i left it open for 8 hours a day for 11 days and still didnt got any reward... someone here said that i need at lest 20,000 coins to get a reward so what do i do now? move more coins to my desktop wallet and wait another 11 days?

meanwhile poswallet earnings are good but their wallet is again on maintenance, refreshing blocks doesnt works, i have missing deposit of 4,000 coins and support doesnt respond even after 7 days since i opened the ticket.

staking 808 is not that easy today....

yeah i try the same. with 15k coins after 20 days staking still only 0.9% chance

You have to add more coin to get better result, and start stake every weeks
Pages:
Jump to: