Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 87. (Read 111427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
According to altcoinwarz.com at time of this post, 808 is the most profitable sha256 coin to mine. Not sure about altcoinwarz.com or 808 coin though. Is PoW over for this coin?

I am pretty sure that the pool got closed down since the reward from mining wasn't worth it anymore after the inital dumps yet there was only a few TH or so on the coin to keep the reward low....

The lower the PoW difficulty the higher the reward of coins so basically once the coin launched the dev and whoever else compiled on their Linux systems got rich quick.
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
According to altcoinwarz.com at time of this post, 808 is the most profitable sha256 coin to mine. Not sure about altcoinwarz.com or 808 coin though. Is PoW over for this coin?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have only just realised that when my HDD failed I also lost whatever stash of 808coins I had, the last time I opened the wallet was a couple of months back and I had about 5K if I remember correctly, imagine that stake  Sad

Write them off forever.

Ouch been there many of many times unfortunately :/ But now days if I mine or am holding a coin I dumpprivkey my addy's with coin's and save the key. That was even 6 months down the road when im like "OMFG i forgot and re-installed my system NOO my coins" I can just grab my priv keys and importprivkey all my address's and be good to go Smiley

Def always keep a backup of your keys. Then if anything happens to your .dat you always have a way to recover your coins Smiley

I keep paper wallets in the safe and on flash drive then on my pc as well of coarse. Or on a cloud server. But I don't often do it on a cloud server since it could get hacked. I doubt that though but still.
Activity: 994
I have only just realised that when my HDD failed I also lost whatever stash of 808coins I had, the last time I opened the wallet was a couple of months back and I had about 5K if I remember correctly, imagine that stake  Sad

Write them off forever.

Ouch been there many of many times unfortunately :/ But now days if I mine or am holding a coin I dumpprivkey my addy's with coin's and save the key. That was even 6 months down the road when im like "OMFG i forgot and re-installed my system NOO my coins" I can just grab my priv keys and importprivkey all my address's and be good to go Smiley

Def always keep a backup of your keys. Then if anything happens to your .dat you always have a way to recover your coins Smiley

Write them off forever.

Don't worry it is not so bad. You only lost about 200k satoshi. Remmeber to keep backups always.
You could buy more and stake again it is no problem. 808 is at a good price now.
legendary

Write them off forever.
A couple of days ago I've tried to send an amount (60000) to my PosWallet-address.
Got some error that it didn't came trough, but the coins are sent.
So now it just sits there with a 0/unconfirmed status.

The transaction ID = 8ff93341062930e6983031933599f4a9400f49163f793c0c0d709fb707ee0be1
But that one doesn't show up on the explorers.

Also tried the getrawtransaction -> sendrawtransaction.
But the raw transaction hex is way too big to use the console in the wallet (probably a character-limit).
The raw transaction I get is 86150 characters long! Shocked

Will my coins return eventually or is it stuck in limbo?

I think you should try contacting poswallet they have often had problems with deposits. I myself had a problem so I never used them again after trying to deposit some PX also the dev here is not around so he can't help either.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
A couple of days ago I've tried to send an amount (60000) to my PosWallet-address.
Got some error that it didn't came trough, but the coins are sent.
So now it just sits there with a 0/unconfirmed status.

The transaction ID = 8ff93341062930e6983031933599f4a9400f49163f793c0c0d709fb707ee0be1
But that one doesn't show up on the explorers.

Also tried the getrawtransaction -> sendrawtransaction.
But the raw transaction hex is way too big to use the console in the wallet (probably a character-limit).
The raw transaction I get is 86150 characters long! Shocked

Will my coins return eventually or is it stuck in limbo?
808Coin now online at poswallet.com . Block explorer, faucet, and staking wallet.

Block explorer: https://poswallet.com/blockChain/808/

Please fill up the faucet and staking wallet with initial deposits:
Faucet: 8HYLVvUtgCRKF5EUYCgCAvtgsmEFLLmBMA
Staking wallet: 8KcrZffBb4GRWzfNDXaVMD8zx1PsHyV9c8

Thanks
-PoSW Team

This is great we needed an online staking wallet. Poswallet will create more investors since they will add a faucet for it and just having it listed and part of poswallet means people will see it so that is good.

Nice job.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
808Coin now online at poswallet.com . Block explorer, faucet, and staking wallet.

Thanks
-PoSW Team

This is a good thing. But gou must stay more active. 808 has had a drop of price lately on cryptopia. Must fix this.

Sprout dev and a shitcoin . Still ppl want to deal with it and build services. Not much honest ppl in crypto.  Roll Eyes

I know what you mean. They dont stay long just move to the next coin and do the same rinse and repeat.
Activity: 636
Sprout dev and a shitcoin . Still ppl want to deal with it and build services. Not much honest ppl in crypto.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 74
Merit: 100

Thanks
-PoSW Team
What is the minimum stake size ? What is the maximum age?

I have a 8.5 day old - 60 808coin input (just for test) that isn't eligible for staking and a new 33,000 808coin that I just put into my wallet.

thanks

About 10k is minimum size. 10k-20k soonish so increase a bit each time. It probably won't go further than 20k per input.

I like this 808 theme as a musician.  Smiley

Is this coin the new sprouts?

Yes pretty much ! It is by the same dev and the interest is the same bit pays out every 8 days so compounding doesn't happen each day only every 8 days so inflation is less then that of sprouts.
What is the minimum stake size ? What is the maximum age?

I have a 8.5 day old - 60 808coin input (just for test) that isn't eligible for staking and a new 33,000 808coin that I just put into my wallet.

thanks

Have you unlocked you wallet ?

I like this 808 theme as a musician.  Smiley

It's from the same developer that made Sprouts, obviously once it hit an exchange that completed the devs mission.

Altcoins with no purpose bar that of trying to work off a name or interest rate ratio is the only thing going for those coins.

Look what happened to Sprouts, pretty much buy for a bag these days.

Let The Bass Drop Cheesy (Pun Intended)

He is a crap Dev. The idiot was talking about how the bass is going to hit hard and blah blah. Gees what a moron.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Is there's a working pool?
legendary

It's from the same developer that made Sprouts, obviously once it hit an exchange that completed the devs mission.

Altcoins with no purpose bar that of trying to work off a name or interest rate ratio is the only thing going for those coins.

any coin which can be used for something? other than exchange it?

ETH, lisk, waves or incent.

Well if you are asking me that question I do like to use Litecoin to buy things since it is so cheap and in abundance, a fair amount of Services accept Litecoin and alot of payment places also accept it.

There is gambling online with LTC along with a whole heap of other stuff you can use Litecoin with.

Sprouts really doesn't have much use if not anything at all besides a crazy inflation rate + Can only be exchanged for BTC and not even use it for Purchases of some sort of Services or Products.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250

any coin which can be used for something? other than exchange it?

ETH, lisk, waves or incent.
legendary

Activity: 728
I like this 808 theme as a musician.  Smiley

Oh hell yea I'll take some free coins to stake the shit out of. ^^ I have gathered quite a bit slowly buying and minting. I am going to buy more probably today otherwise tomorrow. How come it is not taking 8 days anymore ? I have locked my wallet and I will mint them all at once instead and see if it is better.
Pages:
Jump to: