Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now! - page 58. (Read 174428 times)

legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
Are the payments being delayed now? I always had the payment processed immediately but today the counter changed from 0.01BTC back to 0 but that wasn't processed and I wasn't paid yet.

Everything seems to be working normally. It may take up to ~1 hour to process the withdrawal. Please let me know if it won't happen. Thanks for your question!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Are the payments being delayed now? I always had the payment processed immediately but today the counter changed from 0.01BTC back to 0 but that wasn't processed and I wasn't paid yet.
legendary
Is there an issue with ad creation? I can't seem to make a new ad?

Do you have AdBlock enabled? Please disable it, it may hide some form fields.
legendary
10 382 168 
impressions/day from 319K unique IPs

THIS WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE.

If I'm reading this right, every single person sees 30 ads per day. Each?

I call bullshit.  I think web crawlers maybe skewing your view?

That's just an estimated amount of impressions we serve and the amount of IPs we see per day. Of course some %% of impressions are generated by bots or traffic exchange networks, that is why we count unique IPs separately. You can browse the stats of ad units and see that they have different ratios. E. g. forums may generate plenty of non-unique impressions for each unique IP per day. Also a significant part of our audience is somehow affiliated with Bitcoin, so they probably visit same sites from a limited number of IPs.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
10 382 168 
impressions/day from 319K unique IPs

THIS WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE.

If I'm reading this right, every single person sees 30 ads per day. Each?

I call bullshit.  I think web crawlers maybe skewing your view?
legendary
hi there

all payment are under unprocessed

Last Withdrawal: *** ( *** unprocessed)

Sorry about that, we are experiencing technical problems. Please don't worry, should be resolved soon. And all the deposits/withdrawals will be processed. Thanks for your patience & message!

The problems have been resolved. Everything should work now (it may still take up to 2 hours to process the delayed withdrawals, but they should work).
legendary
hi there

Sorry about that, we are experiencing technical problems. Please don't worry, should be resolved soon. And all the deposits/withdrawals will be processed. Thanks for your patience & message!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hi there

Activity: 210
Cool wish you could create a group of adds that pay at the same time
legendary
Thanks mate, I have another couple of questions -

1. If I create an ad unit 'other', can I add it along with an existing ad unit 'Site' on the same site? By can I add, I mean does one visitor count towards both these ad units in impressions?
2. What if I create two ad units, both of type 'Site' but of different sizes. Is it fair game them, as in, will you count a visitor towards both the impressions?

We count a visitor as unique only when it is the first time we see his/her IP during last 24 hours. You may have as much ad untis on your page as you want, but unique impression will be counted only for one of them (the one that loads first).

Thanks for your questions, I think I have answered both.
Yes. Just so you know, I am having much better luck overall with this ad unit and plan on keeping it longer on my blog. Also, don't be surprised if you see yourself mentioned on some of the more mainstream blogs Smiley
legendary

1. If I create an ad unit 'other', can I add it along with an existing ad unit 'Site' on the same site? By can I add, I mean does one visitor count towards both these ad units in impressions?
2. What if I create two ad units, both of type 'Site' but of different sizes. Is it fair game them, as in, will you count a visitor towards both the impressions?

We count a visitor as unique only when it is the first time we see his/her IP during last 24 hours. You may have as much ad untis on your page as you want, but unique impression will be counted only for one of them (the one that loads first).

Thanks for your questions, I think I have answered both.
legendary

Activity: 140
thanks for the explain.

but i think it's not fair to the publisher cz the globally unique will count as unique
legendary
Thanks for this information.
Another quick question - is it allowed to put my ad unit on a different site of mine, or do I have to create a separate ad unit for each website? I'd prefer a single unit put on multiple sites.

Yes, you can have one ad unit for several sites, but there are couple side effects:
1. If your ad unit is of type "Site", then we will count as unique only traffic that comes from domain of that site, traffic that comes from other sites will be counted as non-unique
2. If your ad unit is of type "Other", then we don't care where it comes from, but if advertisers don't allow anonymous traffic then they won't buy traffic from your site
legendary
Thanks for this information.
Another quick question - is it allowed to put my ad unit on a different site of mine, or do I have to create a separate ad unit for each website? I'd prefer a single unit put on multiple sites.
legendary
What approximate % of ads are ones that pay for buying/fee based? Do they tag visitors through cookies?

Frankly speaking not sure if anybody is currently using it except us. According to site stats, goals generate ~5% of publishers' income in average.
legendary
Would it help if I have multiple ad units on the same page? If I have two, will you count two impressions or just one, per page?

We will count 2 non-unique impressions, but only 1 unique one (if the IP is globally unique during 24 hours)

Edit: it might help in some cases, e. g. if it increases your chances to attract advertisers to our service or to generate sales for advertisers that reward for sales.
Gotcha thanks. I presume your earnings are based on non-unique impressions?

Nope, we consider only globally unique traffic since it is too easy to generate non-unique impressions. All publishers are in equal position, we use globally unique impressions as our main  metric to distribute advertisers' daily budgets. Please note that not only amount of traffic you generate is important. You may generate 0 unique impressions but still earn if your visitors buy something from advertisers that reward for it. Anonymous Ads is such an advertiser. If your visitors see our ad and buy from us, you will receive 50% of fees we collect from them no matter how much traffic you generate.
Thanks that makes sense.
What approximate % of ads are ones that pay for buying/fee based? Do they tag visitors through cookies?
legendary
Would it help if I have multiple ad units on the same page? If I have two, will you count two impressions or just one, per page?

We will count 2 non-unique impressions, but only 1 unique one (if the IP is globally unique during 24 hours)

Edit: it might help in some cases, e. g. if it increases your chances to attract advertisers to our service or to generate sales for advertisers that reward for sales.

Nope, we consider only globally unique traffic since it is too easy to generate non-unique impressions. All publishers are in equal position, we use globally unique impressions as our main  metric to distribute advertisers' daily budgets. Please note that not only amount of traffic you generate is important. You may generate 0 unique impressions but still earn if your visitors buy something from advertisers that reward for it. Anonymous Ads is such an advertiser. If your visitors see our ad and buy from us, you will receive 50% of fees we collect from them no matter how much traffic you generate.
legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: