Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now! - page 59. (Read 174428 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Would it help if I have multiple ad units on the same page? If I have two, will you count two impressions or just one, per page?
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders
Will be trying our first campaign later this week
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
Just as a general suggestion, you can make it so that ad modifications require approval without me having to create a new campaign every single time.

Yes, we'll do it this way. Thanks again!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
You guys need to make it so that I can modify my ads without having to create a new campaign every single time. I am up to my 8th campaign. I am happy with the traffic I am getting but this is becoming a deal breaker, I will most likely need to move to another platform if this change isn't incorporated, it's incredibly annoying.

Thanks for your feedback, Pablo. Ads need to pass moderation before the campaign actually starts, that's one of the reasons why initial design of AnonymousAds utilized read-only paradigm. We plan to change it though to improve user experience.

PS: the ad for campaign #700 has been approved and is active now, thanks for your patience

Thanks.

Just as a general suggestion, you can make it so that ad modifications require approval without me having to create a new campaign every single time.

Best.
legendary
You guys need to make it so that I can modify my ads without having to create a new campaign every single time. I am up to my 8th campaign. I am happy with the traffic I am getting but this is becoming a deal breaker, I will most likely need to move to another platform if this change isn't incorporated, it's incredibly annoying.

Thanks for your feedback, Pablo. Ads need to pass moderation before the campaign actually starts, that's one of the reasons why initial design of AnonymousAds utilized read-only paradigm. We plan to change it though to improve user experience.

PS: the ad for campaign #700 has been approved and is active now, thanks for your patience
legendary
I set up my ads for campaign 700 several hours ago. The campaign is on and funded but it isn't running. Can I get some help?
legendary

Pablo.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Please Check ur site

Ads Tracker stop work none earning

Thank you for the report. We had a problem on one of our servers, but it's been solved.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Please Check ur site

Ads Tracker stop work none earning

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi there, my ads have disappeared from my sites - any ideas?

I use blogger and weebl.

Cheers,

Roddy

Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot who does not appreciate adblock for how amazing it is.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Omg . please check the CPM only 0.001 ! i think nobody can get paid
legendary
I've had much better luck with a-ads as a publisher since posting my first experience, and the difference is pretty huge.
This is my best performing ad unit so far (removed the ad unit from the site for now, will put it back later) - https://a-ads.com/ad_units/3315 I think this would perform much better on a higher traffic site than mine.

My other ad unit at the site in my signature has done quite well too, but again, I suspect, it will be much better on sites that get much more traffic.
402 impressions, 1 click? Best performing? lol

I disabled the ad. I used to have a much better performing ad unit until someone began advertising this incredibly lame and asinine site called  caesarbit (dot) eu that destroyed all clicks and conversions.

Also, publishers get paid for impressions, not clicks. If you think you're getting a 2-3% CTR for your ad units, you're one of the biggest suckers in the game. Nicely done.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
I've had much better luck with a-ads as a publisher since posting my first experience, and the difference is pretty huge.
This is my best performing ad unit so far (removed the ad unit from the site for now, will put it back later) - https://a-ads.com/ad_units/3315 I think this would perform much better on a higher traffic site than mine.

My other ad unit at the site in my signature has done quite well too, but again, I suspect, it will be much better on sites that get much more traffic.
402 impressions, 1 click? Best performing? lol
legendary

legendary
PM'd. Please don't publicly disclose it or the URL. Tongue

Yes, I know, we should have some kind of anonymous support feature on the site, sorry about missing it.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Why is a-ads so choppy all of a sudden?

That's what I'd like to know too. It doesn't affect ad rotation though. Restarted the front end, seems to be working now. Thanks for your message!

My health for my ad code on my site is staying at 0%

What's your ad unit id?

PM'd. Please don't publicly disclose it or the URL. Tongue
legendary
Why is a-ads so choppy all of a sudden?

That's what I'd like to know too. It doesn't affect ad rotation though. Restarted the front end, seems to be working now. Thanks for your message!

My health for my ad code on my site is staying at 0%

What's your ad unit id?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Why is a-ads so choppy all of a sudden? My health for my ad code on my site is staying at 0%, I can't create new ads as it errors out, and it takes ~1 minute or more just to load a single page, if it even decides to load.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
Okay, I understand I don't pay for clicks, but your click counter has something really wrong inside.

1600 impressions and 260 clicks is something unbelievable.

On my side only 5 clicks registered - that is more truly data.
legendary
I see my advertiser balance slowly descreasing, a-ads stats show 2+ clicks, but my personal tracking records show only 1 hit from your admin panel (probably from approver).

Lets see what next.

Be sure I will publish full stats difference if I will not like it.

Please do it. Our stats are public, but we can't be sure that visitors who click ads actually follow the redirect and reach the advertisers' sites. So it would be interesting to know how many of them do it.

Probably there are some publishers that generate lots of fake clicks. Please don't worry about that since, you don't pay per click on a-ads.

On the other hand we count only globally unique IPs during last 24 hours. That means if we received a click from same IP during 24 hours, we won't count it as unique (even if that click was for other advertiser). So it could be unique for you, but it won't be counted as unique by us. And theoretically you could receive even more visitors than you see in our stats. Though if our publishers use botnets, then it is unlikely. We don't have ability to check it, so please publish the stats when your campaign is over, it would be interesting to see your real cost per click (that may vary greatly depending on market conditions).

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: