Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 11. (Read 181103 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Shameless bump, but does anyone know what will the difficulty be?  Right now, it's 41.

Everyone used to use this page to check it, but its been down for a few days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Some of these new coin pools are having so many issues, that I almost think solo is better for CHN. I did hit a block overnight ahead of the calculated average.  :-D

Try ours, is steady as a rock Tongue

www.WeMineCNC.com

Thanks. I do think your LTC pool is best all things considered.  :-)
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Shameless bump, but does anyone know what will the difficulty be?  Right now, it's 41.
Activity: 476
the price is free falling now Cry
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Some of these new coin pools are having so many issues, that I almost think solo is better for CHN. I did hit a block overnight ahead of the calculated average.  :-D

Try ours, is steady as a rock Tongue

www.WeMineCNC.com
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
when the ASIC rule the world they should make coin that will be worth minig with gpu and prohibided by asic.
or this coin will be LTC?

Any scrypt coin including LTC & CHN is resistant for now. Some people are trying hard to develop ASICs for them though. But we have some time at least...

Scrypt miners will eventually come out however cant comment on who will be releasing them but I know of a number of company's looking to bring this tech out. SO it will be a race to the market who brings one first. Its not BFL or Avalon before you ask Tongue
when the ASIC rule the world they should make coin that will be worth minig with gpu and prohibided by asic.

Any scrypt coin including LTC & CHN is resistant for now. Some people are trying hard to develop ASICs for them though. But we have some time at least...
Activity: 233
Andrius | Junior Business developer at Unboxed ICO
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
http://81.17.30.113:8400/static/

P2Pool node with Narken's P2Pool fork installed (Payout should work fine) https://github.com/narken/p2pool-altcoins
Located in Switzerland
2% Fee
Activity: 66
Did anyone succeed in compiling this for OSX? Im stuck at a Qmenu/Qgui not found error in Qt Creator..

I don't bother with that, just do it in the Terminal window,
Build the src subdirectory by typing make -f makefile.osx
then go back up to the main directory and do:

qmake
make

Then move the CHNCoin-Qt.app/ directory to your /Applications folder and click on it.

I am using Snow Leopard.

If you get errors then it will be some dependency that you need to install first from Macports, Google for the Litecoin tutorial with the list of Macports you need to install.

Did you (or anyone) encounter any errors with qmake/make? I get this error almost immediately:

Code:
src/qt/macdockiconhandler.mm:50:39: error: assigning to 'objc_object *' from
      incompatible type 'DockIconClickEventHandler *'
  ...= [[DockIconClickEventHandler alloc] initWithDockIconHandler:this];

I'm on Mountain Lion, so maybe it's a difference in Xcode versions? I have the command-line client working, but I'd really like to use the GUI...

Any luck compiling chncoin-qt for Mac? I'm still running the Windows version under Parallels, but would like a native Mac version,... ditto goes for MNC-qt, PPC-qt, and BTB-qt...
Activity: 126
GPUDude
On the rise Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
What does everyone think regarding the prices, will they go back up?

The price is too low, it should be somewhere around 0.003-0.004BTC at the current difficulty of 40.

If the difficulty was the same as LTC then CHNcoin should be worth roughly 1/4 of LTC which would be .0075 or more if you consider that LTC is way undervalued.

However, CHNcoin is out of favor in the market place, that's why it can't reach it's true value. Not sure what the answer is.
Activity: 182
What does everyone think regarding the prices, will they go back up?
Activity: 412
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
CNC Pool Report - All your CNC Pool Talk

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2023150
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I bought 40 BTC worth of CNC when it was at 0.0020 a while ago too.

new exchange soon and price will be over to 0.003 Smiley

This IS the new feathercoin.

Nobody cares, scammer. Go start another 100% donation pool somewhere else
Activity: 456
Did anyone succeed in compiling this for OSX? Im stuck at a Qmenu/Qgui not found error in Qt Creator..

I don't bother with that, just do it in the Terminal window,
Build the src subdirectory by typing make -f makefile.osx
then go back up to the main directory and do:

qmake
make

Then move the CHNCoin-Qt.app/ directory to your /Applications folder and click on it.

I am using Snow Leopard.

If you get errors then it will be some dependency that you need to install first from Macports, Google for the Litecoin tutorial with the list of Macports you need to install.

Did you (or anyone) encounter any errors with qmake/make? I get this error almost immediately:

Code:
src/qt/macdockiconhandler.mm:50:39: error: assigning to 'objc_object *' from
      incompatible type 'DockIconClickEventHandler *'
  ...= [[DockIconClickEventHandler alloc] initWithDockIconHandler:this];

I'm on Mountain Lion, so maybe it's a difference in Xcode versions? I have the command-line client working, but I'd really like to use the GUI...

Activity: 83
unless this coin is used for goods and services; its just another spurious altcoin.... fun and done.
Became listed on BTC-E today!  :-D
Activity: 126
GPUDude
This coin will go up again, gut feeling is there are some big buyers there waiting for the low  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: