Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 47. (Read 181137 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
just to say i'm mining at passion and getting tons of coins thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
openp2pool.com

2-3 hours mining @ 320kh/s, 126 accepted shares, received 0.44CHN...

I too am now getting shares slowly, got a .44 also got a 2.21, a 2.4, a 2.2, and a few others. Its starting to pick up (I hope).

I think i'm getting paid right now from the openp2p. Got 5 transactions in 5 minutes ~1.7CNC each time
Good to hear. It always takes some time with P2Pools. Smiley

Well, it stopped again. So stupid that you can't see from who you received the coins lol
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Any place to see the total hashrate history of the network?
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
openp2pool.com

I too am now getting shares slowly, got a .44 also got a 2.21, a 2.4, a 2.2, and a few others. Its starting to pick up (I hope).

I think i'm getting paid right now from the openp2p. Got 5 transactions in 5 minutes ~1.7CNC each time
Good to hear. It always takes some time with P2Pools. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
that p2p pools are scampools

the only ones who get paid are the creators

From my experience I'd agree. People seem to fall over themselves to recommend pools, but I only find that in reality 10-20% actually pay something that wouldn't constitute a complete rip-off for those mining them.

I'd maybe give pools more of a benefit of the doubt in this case as this coin appears to be orphan-central...
openp2pool.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have setup a CHNcoin p2pool node on my 100mbits dedicated server located in France.
It is based on : https://github.com/CHNCoin/CHNCoin.git and some small javascript/css modifications.
One more p2pool is still good to have !

Point your miner to : http://chn.bounceme.net:44397

Pointed 500 or so khash over here and getting lots of accepted shares, no payments yet but will let you know
Activity: 69
cgminer showed it as accepted - it wouldn't have showed rejected if it was orphaned?

afaik the cgminer shows it as accepted because it was still "good" when it was sent to the client. then it became an orphan when it could not be added to the blockchain (someone else solved the block faster). cgminer would have shown it as rejected when the client already "knew" about the new block.

Ah, that's how you get to this. I don't have a log of the block number, but I'm assuming the amount of the transaction would be 88, right? I don't have anything for that. Weird :/ THere is one listed as an orphan, but its for 10. That wouldn't be it, would it?

an orphan solomined block should be 88 CHN.

From my experience I'd agree. People seem to fall over themselves to recommend pools, but I only find that in reality 10-20% actually pay something that wouldn't constitute a complete rip-off for those mining them.
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager

Then don't mine on our pools. We are putting much time into it right now. It's just the way P2Pools are working.
That p2p pools are scampools

the only ones who get paid are the creators.

Simply not true.

If you can do better go ahead and make a pool. If you dont like using the p2pool, dont use them!

Nothing is going to work perfectly with a coin less than 24 hours old!
That p2p pools are scampools

the only ones who get paid are the creators.

That's not how p2pool works--no one gets paid unless the pool does...
openp2pool.com

Activity: 336
Okay guys! My P2Pool is back! There were some small configuration problems which caused massive warning and error notifications. These made the server lag like hell.

But with the help of Bob I could fix it! Smiley

So who ever wants to join again: http://www.the-passion-node.com/static/

URL: the-passion-node.com
Port: 80
Name: Your Address
Pw: Doesnt matter

Have fun! Smiley

Thanks! Just joined up to your pool, got my first 0.44 payout in about 2 mins. I will be doing balance solomine/your pool.

Glad to hear! Smiley But to receive the full earnings you have to wait 1-2 hours. It's a P2Pool after all. Smiley But that's normal.

after receiving steady payouts every 2 min or so, it has been 40 mins since I got anything. What gives?
Activity: 224
I have setup a alternative p2pool, it should give shares faster.
Had good experience while doing some tests.

Try at own risk, no guarantee it works 100%

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o p2pool.chnco.in:8400 -u yourCNCaddress -p x

Stats at http://p2pool.chnco.in:8400/static/

Holy shitsnacks, the shares are just rolling in..

i mined on your last pool too, submitted like 30 blocks to you accepted and got no payment. fishy

Please refrain from calling 'fishy' on a beta pool where the owner clearly states you mine at your own risk, for a coin that is 12 hours old.
Activity: 700
Can I just mine this in my QT-client via the "Mining" menu?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
hashing away at the new pool ,leaving my comp on to mine all night so i hope this stays up & pays out all night Smiley
openp2pool.com

Just got paid from your new pool bob, good stuff and cheers for putting in the effort!
Activity: 113
I have setup a CHNcoin p2pool node on my 100mbits dedicated server located in France.
It is based on : https://github.com/chrda/p2pool-chncoin and some small javascript/css modifications.
One more p2pool is still good to have !

Point your miner to : http://chn.bounceme.net:44397
Pages:
Jump to: