Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 45. (Read 181137 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Yea, should solo mine just to get 88. Brining good luck Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thanks for the pool Bob.

It's not as awesome as seeing +88 appear on my screen, but it seems to be going well.
Hmm... the linux binary doesn't work. Says "./chncoin-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libminiupnpc.so.9: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" when I try to run it.

as root or add sudo ifront of make install command

Code:
cd /tmp/
wget -O "miniupnpc-1.8.20130211.tar.gz" "http://miniupnp.free.fr/files/download.php?file=miniupnpc-1.8.20130211.tar.gz"
tar -zxvf miniupnpc-1.8.20130211.tar.gz
cd miniupnpc-*
make
make install

This solved 3 of my installs

Or recompile with
Code:
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hmm... the linux binary doesn't work. Says "./chncoin-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libminiupnpc.so.9: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" when I try to run it.

You could recompile without upnp support if you edit the makefile.unix, if I recall correctly.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
You're missing dependencies.
Activity: 56
Activity: 434
Wish I had my payment system ready to go, I'd toss a pool up for the fun of it. Smiley Still developing, though. Argh!
Damn no wonder my blocks had slowed down in the 3 hours, mining rig was broken lol
Activity: 308
Way too many stales on OpenP2Pool, sorry all.

Changed fee to 0%, will leave it running for a bit but if you want to move your miners feel free, will likely shut it off completely tomorrow sometime unless stales rate improves--working on some optimizations now.
Using this pool right now. Seems to work fine, and I'm getting less stale shares than with Blastbob's pool. Could be because I'm in The Netherlands....

What I would love to see next is a stratum pool Smiley

Yea we need a pushpool or 3. I am still working on pushpool setup, but its alot of work before i even dare to put it into production.
Using this pool right now. Seems to work fine, and I'm getting less stale shares than with Blastbob's pool. Could be because I'm in The Netherlands....

Bobs is stratum if you ask my miner.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I have setup a CHNcoin p2pool node on my 100mbits dedicated server located in France.
It is based on : https://github.com/CHNCoin/CHNCoin.git and some small javascript/css modifications.
One more p2pool is still good to have !

Point your miner to : http://chn.bounceme.net:44397

Wondering if it might be worth going from solo to pool soon.

Got about 7000 coins in the last 8 hours from soloing though.

I switched from solo to pool with all power a few hours back. Works fine for me.
Wondering if it might be worth going from solo to pool soon.

Got about 7000 coins in the last 8 hours from soloing though.
Activity: 686
Bitbuy
I disappeared from the payment list as well, but I'm getting payments just fine. The new pool is _very_ good. Receiving much more than when I was solo mining. Must be just a graphical glitch.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
blastbob, many thanks for your time and effort in putting the pool up, the new 8400 one is working well for me now Smiley

+1, same here so thank you  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
blastbob, many thanks for your time and effort in putting the pool up, the new 8400 one is working well for me now Smiley
Activity: 756
I can confirm blastbob's new pool works but I can't submit shares fast enough before a new block is solved so I can't get any constant payouts.

1 mh/s here.

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o p2pool.chnco.in:8400 -u CNCaddress -p x -s 1 --expiry 1 --queue 0

Might help..

Thanks but already using those switches.
Activity: 308
I would like to thank the people who spent time setting up these pools, but i'm gonna solo mine this night. Just too many problems with the pools.

I disappeared from the adresslist and i don't seem to get any more shares.

See you tomorrow
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
GPUDude
I am mining on other coins using GUI Miner... however I am unsure how to set this one up.

Anyone able to assist? I've tried solo mining on the chn wallet application but nothing happens?

Anyone??

Dont mind trying SOLO mining or Pool.. just want to get mining.

What do i need to be using to SOLO mine? I 'd like to try this first.
Pages:
Jump to: