Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 46. (Read 181137 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
So do the payouts show up as 'mined'?

Yes

Cheers - first time using P2P pool.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Yes
I can confirm blastbob's new pool works but I can't submit shares fast enough before a new block is solved so I can't get any constant payouts.

1 mh/s here.

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o p2pool.chnco.in:8400 -u CNCaddress -p x -s 1 --expiry 1 --queue 0

Might help..
legendary
Activity: 756
I can confirm blastbob's new pool works but I can't submit shares fast enough before a new block is solved so I can't get any constant payouts.

1 mh/s here.
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
I'm offline now guys. Let me know via email (on the pool page) if there is something wrong with the pool. I will answer directly when I wake up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have lots of submitted shares on both bounce me and bobs new pool but disappeared off the payment lists.

I just received a payment from bobs, checked site and I appeared, refreshed and I am now gone...very strange goings on Cheesy

Must be something to do with the last number of shares or something as the list on both pools for payments seems very short
Activity: 224
openp2pool.com

2-3 hours mining @ 320kh/s, 126 accepted shares, received 0.44CHN...

I too am now getting shares slowly, got a .44 also got a 2.21, a 2.4, a 2.2, and a few others. Its starting to pick up (I hope).

I think i'm getting paid right now from the openp2p. Got 5 transactions in 5 minutes ~1.7CNC each time
Good to hear. It always takes some time with P2Pools. Smiley

I can only speak for myself but I have never felt that I have been ripped off by any of Bob's pools even with early coins etc. Remember people, it's not a finished product! I for one am glad that someone takes the time to set up pools so I don't have to.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
any one is getting paid with one of the p2p pools?

I have. Lots of small payments totaling around 2k coins with 1400kh/s. Have been mining 12 hours or so but pool was down at some point and no idea how long so I have no idea how well it pays. I get a lot of stale shares, something like 50% at some point. Now its less I guess.
legendary
My GPU is mining solo; while CPU is pointed as Blastbob's pool. I just had one 88 (the cgminer shows 1 accepted) mined and a bunch of 2.54's. I guess the 2.54's are from pool? In that case why do they show as 'mined' and not any address?
Activity: 686
Bitbuy
New pool from Bob works so far, good job!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
fallen off bob's new pool list aswell, hmz...guess i'll focus on the bounce me pool for now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1632
I have setup a alternative p2pool, it should give shares faster.
Had good experience while doing some tests.

Try at own risk, no guarantee it works 100%

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o p2pool.chnco.in:8400 -u yourCNCaddress -p x

Stats at http://p2pool.chnco.in:8400/static/

Holy shitsnacks, the shares are just rolling in..

i mined on your last pool too, submitted like 30 blocks to you accepted and got no payment. fishy

Please refrain from calling 'fishy' on a beta pool where the owner clearly states you mine at your own risk, for a coin that is 12 hours old.

Thanks for the advice but I am well accustomed to beta pools and how they can be easily manipulated for the op.
I find it hard to believe theres only 20 ish people pointed at bobs new pool. Wonder why my address fell off the list?
legendary
Activity: 1632
i mined on your last pool too, submitted like 30 blocks to you accepted and got no payment. fishy

Try the new one, i am getting blocks every 4~min with 4Mhs in my test platform.

I am doing what my skills allows me to do. That is cut and paste code and experiment Smiley

Been warnings all along the thread, someone should setup a pushpool platform. p2pool is the backup solution.

im trying it, but id rather have something for those 30+ blocks before sitting on it for too long as i am losing faith quickly in this coin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Ok, the coins that i'm getting are from bob's new pool. Got nothing yet for my ~120 shares at openp2p
I seem to have fallen off both p2pool pay lists some how! Weird
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Any place to see the total hashrate history of the network?

It should be around 450 mHash/s
legendary
Activity: 1596
moneyz flowing in as we speak, awesome job Smiley
Any place to see the total hashrate history of the network?

Find and give me the script and i will set it up at stats.chnco.in Smiley

Added the p2pool that seems to work the best in my sig. making it clear its experimental Wink

You guys can wait for p2pool.org guy to set a new one up. He seems to have the skills to make it perfect.
Pages:
Jump to: