Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] A New Coin! First Coin on Bitcoin Core v0.19+Dash MN(PoW/PoS hybrid) - page 8. (Read 2817 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What does ZENTOSHI VIP include? You indicated that privileges and benefits, but did not specify what exactly?
Activity: 1
I don't quite understand the idea of your project. With your tokens I will be able to pay for various services? If so, will I be able to buy services only from those who accept your tokens or not?
Activity: 2
Hmm... So I've ordered servers for various video games before from GSPs... Is the idea with CloudGSP in the Microcosm that anyone could lease their hardware (if it had required specs) and when a gamer orders a server from the "CloudGSP", a third party receives compensation for the hardware they leased (for running a server?).

Essentially the "CloudGSP" is a middle man between gamers and crypto enthusiasts looking to make additional profit off their hardware?

if that's the case, that seems like an amazing idea for circumventing the problem GSP companies have (i.e. spending tens of thousands on their own hardware).

Sorry if I'm completely off base on this!
copper member
Activity: 74
Are you in talks with third parties that wish to jon the Zentoshi Microcosm?
Hello Camelia, yes SunnyNode is in talks with many partnerships, here are some examples of partnerships we've done in the past:

We are also accepting partnerships with other projects, please view our https://www.zentoshi.com/faq for instructions.
Activity: 57
Are you in talks with third parties that wish to jon the Zentoshi Microcosm?
Activity: 159
Looking forward to the launch of the mainnet!
copper member
How does SunnyNode hope to compete with Vultr or other hostingsites?

SunnyNode on the business end will have a better overall QoS - Quality of Service. As a long time customer of Vultr, I have personally had more downtime than any other provider I have been with. They seem to have more maintenance and hardware issues than any others in my experience. As it pertains to our competition overall, we have great introductory rates that cost considerably less than most of our competition. Meaning as a service, we enable our customers to save money and have the same level of performance they require to run their virtualized environments.

When Zentoshi will be traded on an Exchange and when will be the wallet available to download?

We have yet to announce a date to start trading on any exchanges, however we have some listings in the pipeline!
Wallet will be posted once we go live! Please join our socials to keep up to date with chances to earn Zentoshi and get involved as we head to live!
Activity: 4
When Zentoshi will be traded on an Exchange and when will be the wallet available to download?
copper member
UPDATES

TESTNET IS NOW LIVE

Come Participate in our discord!

Hello Everyone, We are looking at another possible delay, our fixes caused compile errors. We understand everyone here is patiently awaiting our current countdown however it will not be launching tonight.

We will get this blockchain in your hands and PCs. We are building something no one else has ever built before and venturing alone, so we are definitely going to find bumps along the way! Thank you for your continued support! We will be posting a new date as soon as we have confirmation that we can finish it in that time. We chose not to rush the technology, and postpone it instead to make sure the blockchain would function properly.

Hello everyone, to be transparent after hitting delays we've copyrighted our code and made our GitHub public:
https://github.com/zentoshi/zentoshi/releases/tag/db36e8c4f

We've also released another testnet to make sure everything works before we go mainnet!

Hello everyone!
Please check out our development update:
https://link.medium.com/n3uBYNDlA1

We're also in the process of recoding our database to bitcoin core v0.19 to be one of the first coins with deterministic nodes utilizing the latest implementation of deterministic nodes!

11/23/2019
Hello everyone, I'd like to formally announce we have started development of our second Platform CloudGSP:
Here is a sneak preview of the platform design:

As we close out another week, we've also included an update as to the progress we've been making and what the Zentoshi Team has been working on. Come have a read and get exclusive previews on medium only!
https://link.medium.com/HoGEvaYaR1

-Zentoshi Team
Activity: 8
How does SunnyNode hope to compete with Vultr or other hostingsites?
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: