Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 20. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Block chain of existing platforms, such as bitcoin, Ethernet square, books are super performance and other aspects of disadvantage, unable to carry out large-scale commercial popularization. Achain is developed for enterprise intelligent contract, which can help many industries transplant traditional centralized applications to intelligent contract platform to meet the background of new globalization and building block innovation
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Block chain provides a platform for intelligent operation of the contract, on the block chain platform through the business logic implementation of whole network intelligent contract agreement, can not be tampered with, and hackers are difficult to attack a particular node block chain system caused by network downtime.
So, as a "new generation of intelligent contract platform", what are the technical characteristics of Achain?

Achain emphasizes the efficiency of intelligent contracts. Starting with the tuning of virtual machines, maximum contract calls are close to the performance of regular transactions. At the same time, Achain designed an upgraded intelligent contract to compensate for the failure to find BUG in the contract with limited and supervised privileges. In terms of consensus mechanism, Achain adopts the distributed consensus of RDPOS, and optimizes different consensus mechanisms for intelligent contracts based on DPOS
The chain trading performance of Achain can reach 1000TPS, compared with the theoretical value of 25TPS. And its modular design makes the configurable encryption algorithm, replaceable formula module can be arbitrarily combined, flexible response to possible changes in the enterprise demand, to maximize congestion prevention.

The Achain team now has more than 10 people, three of whom are technical developers. Project progress, the current Achain has been in the deployment, Cui Meng said, "we hope that the first time you see Achain online.". At the same time, we will sink into communities, make information public, build community forums and so on."
So, as a "new generation of intelligent contract platform", what are the technical characteristics of Achain?

Achain emphasizes the efficiency of intelligent contracts. Starting with the tuning of virtual machines, maximum contract calls are close to the performance of regular transactions. At the same time, Achain designed an upgraded intelligent contract to compensate for the failure to find BUG in the contract with limited and supervised privileges. In terms of consensus mechanism, Achain adopts the distributed consensus of RDPOS, and optimizes different consensus mechanisms for intelligent contracts based on DPOS
The chain trading performance of Achain can reach 1000TPS, compared with the theoretical value of 25TPS. And its modular design makes the configurable encryption algorithm, replaceable formula module can be arbitrarily combined, flexible response to possible changes in the enterprise demand, to maximize congestion prevention.

Achain is the open source of the public chain project before the letter and cloud. It can be understood as a combination of ether and bit shares, because bit shares are a great extension of the special system in open source frames, while the aether workshop presents the new concept of intelligent contracts. Achain has developed proprietary technology in the prototype technology of bit stock, and realized the intelligent contract. What Achain is doing now is to turn its POW based mechanism to POS, that is, the Ethernet workshop is now doing it for two years.
Cui Meng, founder of Achain, first introduced the characteristics of Achain project and its application to block chain technology. Achain is a highly efficient distributed enterprise application platform, realizes the intelligent Turing complete contracts with independent intellectual property rights of the virtual machine, RDPOS has a unique mechanism of distributed consensus, is has a unique advantage in the enterprise application in a distributed platform. Different from most of the block chain application project is still in the initial stage, Achain has been verified in the market, especially the market has been recognized in a variety of digital assets issued to the public, the world's first chain.
  I'd like to know more information about this project!   is there anyone who could help me~ Cheesy
I have some information here. I hope I can help you:
1. read technical white paper carefully.
2. download and run your full node.
3. learn jason-rpc interface and practice on your node
4. ask questions here
5. continue practice
Thank you very much. I'm very interested in Achain and want to invest in this.
So, what's the future of ACT?
It's difficult to predict, but we can find some experience from the previous story. At this time, forks were very profitable, as before. We just need to keep our bitcoin in the wallet or the exchange, and we can get the candy. Wink
  I'd like to know more information about this project!   is there anyone who could help me~ Cheesy
I have some information here. I hope I can help you:
1. read technical white paper carefully.
2. download and run your full node.
3. learn jason-rpc interface and practice on your node
4. ask questions here
5. continue practice
Activity: 14
I have a new question about the 5% inflation of Achain: do only the notary nodes earn this staking revenue? Or anyone that participate in the network? Though the latters don't help confirming blocks.
What investors need?
What is the benefits fforit? How much can you make from it?

Investors need only enough money, and a keen eye is enough
What happen when Achain fees will not be enough to pay them?
Achain is a very promising project, and now it is more mature, there should be no shortage of funds.
Yes, I think so, too. There are more and more people who want to know about Achain. Development is getting better.
Looking forward to this project.
Considering to invest ATC in it
Kind regards,

You are very welcome to have this idea, I hope more and more people into it.
What happen when Achain fees will not be enough to pay them?
Achain is a very promising project, and now it is more mature, there should be no shortage of funds.
Activity: 14
So I still have not gotten a clear answer on this:
What is proposed to happen to the ACT that has been swapped for Achain?
maybe step by step in cryptoworld is better
do you plan to make an ad campaign on Reddit and Facebook?
I think advertising has to be done. At this stage, more people know that this project is the first thing, and its development prospects are very good
Activity: 120
Hi dev, do you have any bounty thread?
Pages:
Jump to: