Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 18. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?
ACT use the same encryption as bitcoin, which is called ECC. It's hardly crack.
The most important point is that Achain adopts the self-developed RDPOS distributed consensus to optimize the different consensus mechanisms required for smart contracts based on DPOS. Grin
Achain won the 2017 Most Growth Value Award issued by the 6th China Financial Summit. Cui Meng, the founder, expressed confidence that the Chinese-led global team will be able to transform Achain into a global top-1 blockchain project and community through global resource interaction and become the benchmark for blockchain technology in China . In fact, I'm looking forward to the arrival of this day.....
Could you please update the information termly?just like once a week or something.
Want to know more about Achain...
I am also very interested in achain, I know a few blogs about it can be introduced to you Kiss
Activity: 24
Could you please update the information termly?just like once a week or something.

You can see the latest news about Achain in the official forums:newforum.achain.com
Activity: 4
Activity: 27
I can go to which exchanges to trade Huh
   There is a lot of information about this project on the front page  ,you can go there      you could know more about it Smiley
Activity: 28
I can go to which exchanges to trade Huh
In terms of the consensus mechanism, achain adopts the self-created RDPOS distributed consensus, which optimizes the different consensus-building mechanisms needed to deal with the smart contracts based on DPOS. Grin
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
achain designed an upgraded smart contract to protect the interests of smart contract participants while discovering vulnerabilities in the smart contract code, thus upgrading smart contracts under the new consensus. Cool Cool
I think so. From the beginning, I think ACHAIN is a potential platform, and it will be better in the future. Kiss
achain designed an upgraded smart contract to protect the interests of smart contract participants while discovering vulnerabilities in the smart contract code, thus upgrading smart contracts under the new consensus. Cool Cool
For the value of this thing, everyone will have their own understanding. If you accept the value of it, support it, not accept it, and don't participate. Participate in after they can not afford to lose, is actually quite sad
achain also stresses the effectiveness of smart contracts. Starting from the tuning of the virtual machine, the maximum limit is to make contract call close to ordinary transaction performance.
Personally think that spend more effort on the platform for ACT pre fried up does not necessarily make Achain fire up, and more reliable access to the project, to let more people know about Achain, Achain ecological ecology, build a valuable public ecological chain can let go, Achain.
Further significance lies in the fact that different from other test scheme, this smart solution enables the contract can be tested in a formal public chain, providing better than chain solutions are more close to the real environment of complete testing framework.
Achain as a bottom public chain, to help users use Achain rapid deployment of digital assets, smart contracts and other enterprise level decentralized applications, I think this is the core value of Achain.
In terms of the security of the smart contract itself, Achain has provided a zero cost simulation test of the smart contract mechanism at the beginning of the design. The advantage is that the user is able to complete the test within the framework of the full path test, to intelligent own vulnerability maximum avoid contract, and all this without user consumption scrip.
The ease of development supported the LUA language, c # language, and the Java language, enabling programmers to develop smart contracts easily and easily. Smiley
Yes, as a C language enthusiasts, you can read and understand some procedures, indicating that this platform is very convenient and easy to understand.
The ease of development supported the LUA language, c # language, and the Java language, enabling programmers to develop smart contracts easily and easily. Smiley
Achain's ICO is a precise calculation process, or human operation?
Of course, the computational procedure is accurate, no black box operation
as a new generation of smart contract platforms, achain has made improvements to smart contracts from four angles:
Pages:
Jump to: