Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 22. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can you complete the ACT-Swap/asset thing in the first post? There are some posts of lei where he wrote something about an asset.
Why should they be paid with ICO-Funds? Isnt it a decentralized concept?
How many nodes will the network need to work?
How long will development last until its finished? Any time frame?
In any case you are free to swap or not swap. If you dont swap you will still have the ACT you have now.
News about (translation) bounties?
What about Waves? Seems you raised some btc there. I havnt followed it at all, but it seems strange that it was not mentioned at all here, given that they are so closely tied to the vision of Supernet.
How is Waves doing?
Hi all,
btc12.com is a Chinese blog exclusive of ICO hunting.

here is the simplest review of ACHAIN ICO.

It is a whole new approach for chain . Hmm interesting concept the ACT is building . Going to watch over this.
I know what superset is, i was one of the first investors, but thanks for your advertisement.  I just need the ATC address to show other and prove that all ATC are still untouched.
It is a whole new approach for PoW . Hmm interesting concept the ACT is building . Going to watch over this.
Who is most people that believe they are swapping 1:1?
This is a scam. Zero Knowledge proofs are unproven lack of research field of Cryptography. Sorry this pump will fail
LEI  is a person that has no obligations to ACT. He is free like anyone to walk away at any time and not offer this swap.
So, what's the future of ACT?
Actually there was no problem but the one created with ICO.
If you wanted to be fair to ACT investors and new ICO investors - it's just enough new investors buy ACT. No ICO needed, 100% fair to everyone.
No creating a problem solves it better then solving the created one.
Looking forward to this project.
Considering to invest ATC in it
Kind regards,
Start this new coin with snapshots just like ETH did. Everyone will be happy
In the end you can call all investors - greed bastards and bad whales, why not? In the end investors want increase their funds, so they are bad and greed.
Only when you need them you smile to them and try to be good, when you have them - you do not care.
What investors need?
What is the benefits fforit? How much can you make from it?
Pages:
Jump to: