Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 17. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This thread is long overdue, thanks for creating it OP.

So Tony Cui is mentioned as the founder, but prior to reading that, I knew Cui Meng as the founder and face of this project.  Are these different people or are they the same person?

Also, are the delegates sharing portions of their forging rewards with the community (those that vote for them)?
Thank you YGung,I have seen your post about Achain.

Yeah,there are different people.you can already see our developers on github now.Our official website will also publish this part of the information.

About the delegates node,we have a plan,We will use half a year to distribute them.

I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Not exactly sure what you mean by use a half year to distribute them, are you referring to the forging rewards or delegate nodes? 

Regardless, whatever the distribution plan you're referring to, if you have a link to a post or document that references that, that would be nice too.

The delegate nodes.

Tony Cui said this in QQ group.It may be released after blockshow.

How to get invite to the QQ?

And whoever runs this thread (or if you've become a part of the team Rocket), this thread needs to be moderated.  Its too many bots posting here and that'll dissuade people from checking out Achain on BCT. 

Just search 626348505 in QQ,you will find "Achain交流讨论社区".However, most of the content in QQ group is meaningless.
I have asked the owner of this thread kernighan.He is also a volunteer, just like me.
And Achain team said it will release a new ANN that includes team presentations, new roadmap, bounty campaign.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100

So Tony Cui is mentioned as the founder, but prior to reading that, I knew Cui Meng as the founder and face of this project.  Are these different people or are they the same person?

Also, are the delegates sharing portions of their forging rewards with the community (those that vote for them)?

Yeah,there are different people.you can already see our developers on github now.Our official website will also publish this part of the information.

About the delegates node,we have a plan,We will use half a year to distribute them.

Not exactly sure what you mean by use a half year to distribute them, are you referring to the forging rewards or delegate nodes? 

Regardless, whatever the distribution plan you're referring to, if you have a link to a post or document that references that, that would be nice too.

The delegate nodes.

How to get invite to the QQ?

And whoever runs this thread (or if you've become a part of the team Rocket), this thread needs to be moderated.  Its too many bots posting here and that'll dissuade people from checking out Achain on BCT. 
How can I be sure that tokens will grow here? How many Achain are needed to run a node?
Before running an agent node,I think you need to prove the reliability and power of the server.
After that you will be rewarded according to the rule.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
is this an offical ann or just a peronal behavior?
why not have dev team introduction?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi dev, do you have any bounty thread?
Recently there will be bounty compaign.
inkeye, an achain-based project has started its ico, also it has a bounty compaign.
I see a lot of newbie spam accounts here, even in other threads are also the same, I am very uncomfortable to see the number of newbie accounts that are not clear, the moderator should immediately clean up the garbage in this thread.
This is related to China's policy. Most of the exchanges in China are shut down. Users have to find other channels and give them some time.
hello dev.

if german and turkish translation needed so reserved them now.

Please confirm via PM.

Good luck with the project.
Thank you, I will pass this message to the team
It is because they have main focus on regional exchanges that people like us don't know about this project. Team behind the project should make efforts actively to take it up at western exchanges if they want involvement of broader customers. It gives positive impression reading what they have done and want to do.
You are right.
Show more information is necessary.
Such as team information, the project's roadmap, and the technical advantages of Achain
Do you need to download software to purchase ACT?
why should you download software , just buy in trading website

But let the coins sitting on exchanges not a good decision if anybody is long term investors than he should keep store the coins on a safe place where he has full control on private keys. It is good to download to official wallet and store these coins.
The most safe and convenient mobile wallet to hold ACT is Kcash, which also support dozen of other major cryptocurrency.
You can download it from following website:
https://www.kcash.com/
Activity: 28
 Is it too late to start bitcoin? I am small white, still come and get on the car?
what will achain make better than ARK/LISK/WAVES...?
Some keywords:
Public chain
Turing complete smart contract
DPOS
TPS 1000+
10 achain-based projects

The delegate nodes.

The Achain Ecosystem Team Returned from Their Visit to Switzerland’s Crypto Valley
Activity: 42
As a newcomer to bitcoin, I'm interested in Achain, but I don't know much about it.
It looks like a very promising project, I am willing to spend more time to learn more about bitcoin and Achain. Wink
Activity: 56
In the achain ecosystem, kcash, linkeye and selfsell are global projects, We can explore it Grin
Has anyone heard of it?
So, what's the future of ACT?
At present, Achain is actively expanding its size and influences internationally, with multiple branches and projects already developed in Europe, North America, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, and Kenya.
This project has a hardworking team.
In many cases this is enough.hahahahahha.......
What is the reason for pushing Achain projects to the public?
Achain is committed to building a global blockchain network system that accomplishes and maintains information interactions, value interconnections, and credit interchange.
ACT was good but it was aborted by retard gov, sorry to hear that.
There may be a better tomorrow, just a bigger development environment, if the decision-making direction is correct, the value of ACT is incalculable.
Achain's ICO is a precise calculation process, or human operation?
The successful completion of ico, not only rely on calculations can be achieved, mainly to see the public's approval of the project, willing to participate in, after all, is everyone's own business.
I am stocking up on Achain, this project is so incredibly undervalued right now....
Pages:
Jump to: