Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Activecoin-ACT, Exchange! - Android App - Mac Wallett - page 3. (Read 52237 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
So I just sent .165 BTC to https://coin-swap.net/newcoin as my vote (a little more than the value of your bet Rainer4256)
figured that is a good start  Smiley
lets get some more votes to the exchange guys.
I usually don't gamble either but this coin needs a little kick in the back. Of course I will vote as well.  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Just Do It!
So I just sent .165 BTC to https://coin-swap.net/newcoin as my vote (a little more than the value of your bet Rainer4256)
figured that is a good start  Smiley
lets get some more votes to the exchange guys.
Just Do It!
expecting this coin to go to the exchange!
+1
Me too. Sometimes I have the impression that the doesn't really want to get this coin on an exchange. Prove me wrong dev!

Cool Challenge accepted!
I bet 1000 ACT that this coin won't be on an exchange by June 8th.

Hahaha! Ok man I will take your bet, I will accept your 1000 ACT against my 0.1 BTC, to make it interesting for me  Cool I don't usually gamble, this will all hinge on being accepted by an exchange (many of them have paid votes, so we will see)  Smiley you can look search and see how much it cost's where  Wink
+1
Me too. Sometimes I have the impression that the doesn't really want to get this coin on an exchange. Prove me wrong dev!

Cool Challenge accepted!
I bet 1000 ACT that this coin won't be on an exchange by June 8th.
Just Do It!
+1

Cool Challenge accepted!
+1
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What about that? Looks good.

Hello to every crypto fanatic!

We just launched a cryptocoin Promotion platform at http://cryptoskillspromotions.com/ .

We agglomerate the best 4 social CryptoCoins Marketer & Promoters, all in one website! Plus we offer dedicated coin's promotion with many services as:

- FrontPage coin promo;

- Dedicated Promo and giveaways for specific tasks;

- Web development and code support;

- We offer you the best tweet feeds at once from the major cryptoworld marketers & promoters.

We are constantly updating and optimizing the website performance and usability.
You feedbacks are highly welcome!

Don't hesitate to contact us for your own coin promotion!

http://cryptoskillspromotions.com/
Just Do It!
please the dev ,have you find the exchange? or you can write a new post to make pepole konw your coin.

I write post's based on development and updates, I am careful not to spam the forum or have that appearance, I welcome you to create a post based on your views of activecoin and to bring more awareness to the coin, use reddit and tweet about activecoin too, all these things will help your activecoins gain value, I am restrained by time and budget to do much, having said that, I will pay for a listing within 2 weeks to be listed to an exchange if it is possible (if a exchange will list it for paid votes), the problem with this route is being listed does not drive the price up and your coins may possibly fall below the cost of having mined them (I think they will be priced above cost of mining though) some exchanges have already shot activecoin down and will not list it for odd reason's - i think it has given me insight into the character of who is operating a few of the exchanges and I hope to not ever be listed on some of them that most likely are scam sites (not pointing fingers) a few of the exchanges really want to see a larger active community.
You should personally tell other people about activecoin, get them to use the online wallet and android app, get developers interested in participating, if this coin centralizes around me then it will have failed in reaching the goal of being decentralized, that kind of makes me sick cause I hate bankers and do not wish to assume the role just cause I launched a coin, time will tell

I do most of my work on weekends so there will be some forum post's, but follow on twitter and subscribe to reddit for other updates and projects.

There will be an update coming  Cool so be sure to watch for it.
I am going to giveaway some play giftcards today, still 2 Amazon cards have not been claimed.

Realize that most coins are launched and driven by people with more experience than myself, if you can get some of them interested in pushing this coin forward to being more decentralized, awesome! I am open to any suggestions and would love some help to raise awareness.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
please the dev ,have you find the exchange? or you can write a new post to make pepole konw your coin.
Just Do It!
Well, first time I've ever seen this message: You're sending too many requests too fast.

When signing up and setting up workers on hashhot.

Happened to me when I first used that pool, not sure why,.

just want to know when it will on an exchange?
and what value it is for us?

Honestly I think it will be after the coming fork, most exchanges want the source to be up on github, so i will do that at that point.

When you sell them maybe start selling at .000035 or more, whatever you think.
Activity: 56
just want to know when it will on an exchange?
and what value it is for us?
Activity: 57
When can this coin on the exchange? so it is important for our miners.
Just Do It!
I have been listening to the supporters of ACT and am now taking moves to make a switch to be ASIC resistant, if your opposed to the move please state why, I have never truly been against ASIC's but then i have never really experienced first hand, only by observing.
I hope this will show the supporter's that they are in control of where ACT goes in the future and they can continue to have faith in my commitment to the goals I have started out with.

You have all heard of community takeovers right? Well this is kind of like that, except, they have my support and i am not going anywhere, I will continue to keep a daily presence as I stay involved and continually work on awareness and spreading ACT around so that its adopted   Smiley

I am sure that the highest priority is to reach an exchange, I have no real control of that, you as much as I have the same influence, I did make a buy with ACT and can assure you that people will find value in it if your looking to use it as a currency and not just to pump it (no offense, I know miners have to earn money for their hashing).I mine too, but my mining has been for different reasons - like the Crazy Extreme Giveaway, reddit Giveaway, Cryptocointalk giveaway, and future giveaway's, if I end up selling some when I am able it will be to pay for more development and support-which the 'Adopt-a-Coin' program needs.

Have you talked about ACT with your friends? Just Do It!  Wink
In order to put this coin on an exchange ,shell we vote for it.
come on the producer,come on..

Well hell yes! I have submitted it, soon as I know you and I can vote I'll post it here Smiley

+1
Just Do It!

Well hell yes! I have submitted it, soon as I know you and I can vote I'll post it here Smiley
Activity: 121
Just Do It!
Posted links for online wallet and Android App in Op  Cool
Just Do It!
When is this coin going to be added on an exchange?
Good question. Dev?

I have only had a serious reply back from Bittrex, i will contact others tomorrow when I have the time, so the time line is not set yet
3 day weekend for me so i have plenty of time to work on it, going to be alot of emails, do you know just how many exchanges there are now? A bunch!
I would prefer to wait and be listed on Bitrexx first but i will look at the other options for you guy's.

Oh hey, remember that I like to be called the Producer, not the Dev, the latter throws me in with a group of forum members that I really am not a part of and hardly would want to be associated with (outside of the professionals that are doing more good than not) the percentage of Developers that can actually claim to be one is very very low, the others keep doing crazy IPO's, insane and unreasonable pump and dumps that hurt the progress of crypto's, just sayin.

P.S.
I upped the Extreme Giveaway to 400,000 per athlete.

Try to ask https://www.allcrypt.com/ . They list coins easily. Not mutch volume but its something.

Allcrypt has responded and their reply message was positive, as was a few others,I upped the athlete giveaway, also sending lots of giveaway's out, anticipating the android wallet and i want you guy's to sponsor someone in the Adopt a Coin program on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/26cyh2/halp_i_need_help_with_my_adopt_a_coin_program/
Lets get that moving along, it does not matter who you sponsor or what they want funds for, preferably someone who is not involved in cryptocurrency yet, just give them some coins and they can ask us to match the donation.
tweet out and lets get the fans of the athlete's in the Extreme Giveaway involved in spreading a little ACT
Also are you guy's going to use a tipbot if I get one built for reddit?
Just Do It!
Ok guy's, let me roll out the android wallet first, I have sent out some emails and am going through a list now, also waiting to hear back about a tipbot, that will require commitment and i am sure I do not have the time for it.
Good thing its a 3 day weekend Smiley

Anybody ever get the idea that a cute animal name is something I should have gone for? Just not something i can  get Shaq to look at, ya know?
Pages:
Jump to: