Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Activecoin-ACT, Exchange! - Android App - Mac Wallett - page 4. (Read 52237 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
When is this coin going to be added on an exchange?
Good question. Dev?

I have only had a serious reply back from Bittrex, i will contact others tomorrow when I have the time, so the time line is not set yet
3 day weekend for me so i have plenty of time to work on it, going to be alot of emails, do you know just how many exchanges there are now? A bunch!
I would prefer to wait and be listed on Bitrexx first but i will look at the other options for you guy's.

Oh hey, remember that I like to be called the Producer, not the Dev, the latter throws me in with a group of forum members that I really am not a part of and hardly would want to be associated with (outside of the professionals that are doing more good than not) the percentage of Developers that can actually claim to be one is very very low, the others keep doing crazy IPO's, insane and unreasonable pump and dumps that hurt the progress of crypto's, just sayin.

P.S.
I upped the Extreme Giveaway to 400,000 per athlete.

Try to ask https://www.allcrypt.com/ . They list coins easily. Not mutch volume but its something.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Good question. Dev?

I have only had a serious reply back from Bittrex, i will contact others tomorrow when I have the time, so the time line is not set yet
3 day weekend for me so i have plenty of time to work on it, going to be alot of emails, do you know just how many exchanges there are now? A bunch!
I would prefer to wait and be listed on Bitrexx first but i will look at the other options for you guy's.

Oh hey, remember that I like to be called the Producer, not the Dev, the latter throws me in with a group of forum members that I really am not a part of and hardly would want to be associated with (outside of the professionals that are doing more good than not) the percentage of Developers that can actually claim to be one is very very low, the others keep doing crazy IPO's, insane and unreasonable pump and dumps that hurt the progress of crypto's, just sayin.

P.S.

where is the extreme giveaway?

Link for Extreme Giveaway, voting is closed i will still be adding 3 names to the list of athletes, you can always leave your suggestion in that sub for who you think should be added, I listen
http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/2573wx/extreme_giveaway/

Still giving away ACT here http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/25ow8a/giveaway_8000_act_eachfirst_100/
and here https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11310-activecoin-giveaway-paired-with-chance-for-amazon-codes/ just leave your address

think I will bump the extreme athletes up to a cool half million apiece, be awesome to see who accept's it and who does not, what do you guy's think? If we exchange at 0.00002 who will pick up their coins and who will leave it?
What those givaways to athletes are all about? What should they do with the coins? Nobody knows what they are worth without being traded on exchanges.
The coin is designed to be used by fans of athletes and people who get involved in similar activities, the giveaway is basically for fun and hopefully to kick start and encourage a charitable atmosphere around the coins community, I could see the athletes on the list donating the coins to a good cause even if the amount is high and if it was worth 100 BTC or more/less, there are alot of good causes out there and active coin should be involved in them from its very start.
i worry the amount of the Extreme Giveaway is not high enough to encourage a giving attitude (assuming that some of the coins get donated to charity) and can you imagine if going to exchange today if the marketcap was under $100,000.00, man some of those athletes would not even look at what it takes to donate those coins, hell, the paperwork involved with filing them on their taxes might cost more than what they would be worth (around $280 if you valued a million @ 1 BTC), so i will keep it climbing util I cannot sustain it, bump it another 100,000 ACT today
I am still contacting exchanges and its been said above that we should avoid the voting system exchanges so if an exchange wants more traffic that can come with ACT being listed they will pick ACT up without us pushing for votes,.
Today I will be contacting Raxe.io to start the process of having an online wallet hosted by them, please let me know what you think of Raxe, after I get that rolled out I hope to see some listing's on ebay so people can use paypal if they want to buy some ACT
Also I have started the work for a program I call 'Adopt a Coin' please contribute to it's policy's and progress on our reddit sub http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/26cyh2/halp_i_need_help_with_my_adopt_a_coin_program/ , lets spread cryptocurrency to the non-tech population Smiley

I appreciate your intentions in every way! I also agree with you not to spend too many coins at "voting exchanges". Nevertheless it's important either for the coinholders and the charities to know what this currency is worth. So keep up contacting exchanges, it's essential for every coin to be traded.
Activity: 140
Just Do It!
Good question. Dev?

P.S.

Link for Extreme Giveaway, voting is closed i will still be adding 3 names to the list of athletes, you can always leave your suggestion in that sub for who you think should be added, I listen

Still giving away ACT here http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/25ow8a/giveaway_8000_act_eachfirst_100/
and here https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11310-activecoin-giveaway-paired-with-chance-for-amazon-codes/ just leave your address

think I will bump the extreme athletes up to a cool half million apiece, be awesome to see who accept's it and who does not, what do you guy's think? If we exchange at 0.00002 who will pick up their coins and who will leave it?
What those givaways to athletes are all about? What should they do with the coins? Nobody knows what they are worth without being traded on exchanges.
The coin is designed to be used by fans of athletes and people who get involved in similar activities, the giveaway is basically for fun and hopefully to kick start and encourage a charitable atmosphere around the coins community, I could see the athletes on the list donating the coins to a good cause even if the amount is high and if it was worth 100 BTC or more/less, there are alot of good causes out there and active coin should be involved in them from its very start.
i worry the amount of the Extreme Giveaway is not high enough to encourage a giving attitude (assuming that some of the coins get donated to charity) and can you imagine if going to exchange today if the marketcap was under $100,000.00, man some of those athletes would not even look at what it takes to donate those coins, hell, the paperwork involved with filing them on their taxes might cost more than what they would be worth (around $280 if you valued a million @ 1 BTC), so i will keep it climbing util I cannot sustain it, bump it another 100,000 ACT today
I am still contacting exchanges and its been said above that we should avoid the voting system exchanges so if an exchange wants more traffic that can come with ACT being listed they will pick ACT up without us pushing for votes,.
Today I will be contacting Raxe.io to start the process of having an online wallet hosted by them, please let me know what you think of Raxe, after I get that rolled out I hope to see some listing's on ebay so people can use paypal if they want to buy some ACT
Also I have started the work for a program I call 'Adopt a Coin' please contribute to it's policy's and progress on our reddit sub http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/26cyh2/halp_i_need_help_with_my_adopt_a_coin_program/ , lets spread cryptocurrency to the non-tech population Smiley
Good question. Dev?

P.S.

Just Do It!
Good question. Dev?

P.S.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Good question. Dev?

P.S.

Activity: 476
Good question. Dev?

P.S.

Activity: 641
Merit: 500
Good question. Dev?

P.S.

Just Do It!
Good question. Dev?

P.S.
Good question. Dev?
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Just Do It!
dev going to sell gift cards amazon?? scam coin  Tongue lol
Scam coin? Pffft!!! Come on man, I have yet to ask anybody for any money, only suggested I might but really unless someone wants this coin to really go somewhere I wont be raising funds for anything, I use my own funds for it and i don't make any fake promises, this coin has the most marketable name, not something for kids,its aimed at the best crowd of potential user's, not bumped to an exchange for a quick dump on noobs, competent developers have put their work into it, looking to promote other crypto's instead of compete with them, and you want try to say maybe its a scam? I don't get it, go troll a chinese scam coin that will be on an exchange the first day (cause they own it and have done it before).

I will sell a gift card or two, but first I will give one away, list your address at cryptocointalk or reddit within the next 24 hours, all addresses except the 2 that have won will still have a chance for $25
Just Do It!
coin looks great

is there any exchange on the horizon?
i think we should try and push this coin to at least one exchange that has no votting system..

Bittrex
Can you come up with the link. I couldn't find it.

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

They are very active, and have great communication and customer service. No guarantees, but you can give them a shot.
Thank you. But I couldn't find any mention about Activecoin.

My apologies for any misunderstanding, I was just suggesting an exchange for the dev to contact.
I am in contact with bittrex, I need several things in line to be listed
If everyone wants to assist in a push to bring more awareness to activecoin for when its listed pm me on how you can contribute
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
coin looks great

i think we should try and push this coin to at least one exchange that has no votting system..

Bittrex

They are very active, and have great communication and customer service. No guarantees, but you can give them a shot.

My apologies for any misunderstanding, I was just suggesting an exchange for the dev to contact.
coin looks great

Bittrex

Activity: 239
dev going to sell gift cards amazon?? scam coin  Tongue lol
Activity: 272
where i can exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
coin looks great

Bittrex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hope this coin can change it a little. Smiley Wink
Pages:
Jump to: