Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Activecoin-ACT, Exchange! - Android App - Mac Wallett - page 9. (Read 52237 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,Activecoin Community

Glad to inform you that our voting rule of ALTCOIN exchange has been changed as follows:
An effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the exchange market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC: buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.

Happy trading !
Hello everybody , i'm in . i can offer you a block explorer and a french translation if u are interested dev

and this is like promised the french thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--605372
Hello everybody , i'm in . i can offer you a block explorer and a french translation if u are interested dev
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just Do It!
I notice there is a premine.

Premine 0.2%

0.2% of what amount? Can you be specific please as there doesn't seem to be a total amount of coins specified.

There is a a premine, it is 0.2% of 4'356'000'000 which is the total supply of the first year, which = 8'712'000 premined coins

Year 2 supply  is 1'710'000'000

Year 3 supply is 535'000'000

Year 4 supply is 207'000'000

Total of 6'808'500'000, after year 4 rewards are to remain at 156.25 per block to maintain a supply of 82'125'000 coins annually

Will update thread to be specific, thank you.

Exchanges from the first day?

Not that I am aware of, there are many exchanges with a voting system to have a coin placed on it, I have not submitted Activecoin to any exchanges to start the process and hope that exchanges would find interest without my personal involvement, It seems that by me pursuing such would be a conflict of interest as i am in control of a premine, I will support you or anyone that wishes to get it added to an exchange but do not wish to tarnish my name by spearheading such a development with the conflict being apparent.
To be clear though, I want Activecoin to be added to an exchange asap and would like to see a ACT/Doge market, the Extreme Giveaway on reddit is going to be relying on a path of exchange to BTC, I want the paring with Doge so I can say stuff like 'Wow much sport!' 'Such Active' and use other Doge meme styled phrases for fun  Cool
So, lets get an exchange interested!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Exchanges from the first day?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I notice there is a premine.

Premine 0.2%

0.2% of what amount? Can you be specific please as there doesn't seem to be a total amount of coins specified.
Just Do It!

To bring new user's to cryptocurrency payment networks, by being designed for athletes, adventurer's, and sport enthusiast's Activecoin is the perfect crypto to be accepted by merchants selling active wear, sport's equipment, health products, ATV guides, camping gear, and even tickets for sport's event's, After it reaches an exchange and gains some value and the community begins collecting them for a charitable cause the purpose and direction of the coin will be clear.
Activity: 378
Just Do It!
Just Do It!
Huh````` joke   you give you open a big joke

I am waiting for response from https://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendar to get that worked out, I had messages where people were thinking it was going to be in 11 1/2 hours from now, the time is important, nobody loses anything with a delayed launch, it needs fixing

Keep votes coming in too, will still post more names to the list.

Edit: I got a response and was able to change the altcoin calendar, the countdown will be correct there.
auy
Activity: 336
 Huh````` joke   you give you open a big joke
Just Do It!
Some sort of mistake with the https://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendartime countdown and the time stated at the top of thread, wont release until I get it sorted out.
auy
Activity: 336
Wallet and source will be here  Huh??  where
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Add me on the list please!!

Thanks

Are you famous too? Wink Vote for who you want on the Extreme list on Reddit and add you address to your post later for the giveaway, Please post on Reddit for the Giveaway!
Thanx!

P.S. Someone needs to tweet those guy's about the coins they have coming.

Pm sent on reddit as roberto4657 and Btt, post on the reddit thread!

Follow on twitter as PAV0TSARK0 and fb as roberto pestos

Add me as Michael Jordan!!
Just Do It!

Thanks

Are you famous too? Wink Vote for who you want on the Extreme list on Reddit and add you address to your post later for the giveaway, Please post on Reddit for the Giveaway!
Thanx!

P.S. Someone needs to tweet those guy's about the coins they have coming.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

Thanks
Activity: 350
I like this one, I really thought I replied to all the pm's I received SomeRelax, I was able to update the bounty thread though.
P.S. You do not like this one?
so probably you missed mine
actually i like current logo
but if the bounty is still valid, i can make a better one
but as i said, i like this one too  Smiley
good luck with the coin
Just Do It!

Sweet! This will make alot of people who do not have a fancy rig very happy.
Just Do It!
hey activecoin
you didn't reply to my pm about the logo
is the bounty still valid or you want to stick with this one?

I like this one, I really thought I replied to all the pm's I received SomeRelax, I was able to update the bounty thread though.
P.S. You do not like this one?

No PoS?

I have a hard time trying to understand percentages concerned with PoS and how payouts would affect the value of a coin over time, PoW comes natural to me, miners will decide what price they want to sell at  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: