Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Activecoin-ACT, Exchange! - Android App - Mac Wallett - page 5. (Read 52237 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
coin looks great

is there any exchange on the horizon?
i think we should try and push this coin to at least one exchange that has no votting system..

Bittrex
Can you come up with the link. I couldn't find it.
Activity: 182
coin looks great

is there any exchange on the horizon?
i think we should try and push this coin to at least one exchange that has no votting system..

Bittrex
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yes, exchanges are interested and want to see community interest, everything I am doing to have merchants accept it and marketing is dependant on my own finances covering the cost and is not a very quick process, we are over 100 million coins in circulation and I will support addition to an exchange.
Also I have contacted bittrex and am putting together information for them conserning being added, but I must have other things in place to be sure ACT does not get dropped once listed cause of lack of trade volume.
I need a tipbot or games.

Nice to see you are interested, maybe run some adress for donations in btc, and then send this btc's to peoples who make any Active Game for example.
Activity: 140
Just Do It!
Yes, exchanges are interested and want to see community interest, everything I am doing to have merchants accept it and marketing is dependant on my own finances covering the cost and is not a very quick process, we are over 100 million coins in circulation and I will support addition to an exchange.
Also I have contacted bittrex and am putting together information for them conserning being added, but I must have other things in place to be sure ACT does not get dropped once listed cause of lack of trade volume.
I need a tipbot or games.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
WTS 1470727 ACT for 1 BTC.
You should message exchanges to add this coin if you want to convert it.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
WTS 1470727 ACT for 1 BTC.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Pools of Honor

Support:

act.poolsofhonor.com
http://188.226.223.64/MPOS/public/

Poolfee 1.25%
120 confirms.

If you like our pool or if you have any questions, feel free to message us here on bitcointalk user: copychicken, testbug or yout the above provided emailaddress.

Due to no interest (or maybe yet) i will shutdown my pool.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Pools of Honor

Support:

act.poolsofhonor.com
http://188.226.223.64/MPOS/public/

Poolfee 1.25%
120 confirms.

If you like our pool or if you have any questions, feel free to message us here on bitcointalk user: copychicken, testbug or yout the above provided emailaddress.
Just Do It!
OSX WALLET BY MystPhysX

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/ActiveCoin-qt.zip

Feeling generous?: 5f5g26ygtLySToZ8zKm5gsUiLreeyPmJj2

This is great! Updated thread, Thanx MystPhysX!

Will be adding a ACT donation address for faucet, exchange development, game, and other bounty's
Hash rate has shown lots of interest as new coins have been released I worried about it going to a low, glad to see dedicated miners and more interest pop in now and then.
Somebody tell syrota to claim their Amazon card on reddit!
Hope to have another pool involved that can give miners options (options and variety are the spice of life)
I have been contacted to sponsor a break dancing group and have hopes it will come together.
Trying to get on the Doge team NASCAR tee, tweet out at them
Still under 100 million in circulation
Get your active healthy friends on board with ACT and lets get BTC launched into mainstream use!
For whoever can get one star listed on the Extreme Athlete list to accept ACT I will give that person the same amount the athlete recieves. (also I will be upping the amount for the athletes  Smiley )
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
OSX WALLET BY MystPhysX

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/ActiveCoin-qt.zip

Feeling generous?: 5f5g26ygtLySToZ8zKm5gsUiLreeyPmJj2

Just Do It!
We need exchanges, without that coin will propably die.

This is the only project I am working on and it wont die anytime soon, getting a shop setup so you can spend your ACT, and working on creating interest in my local area (Utah, USA).
If you have any good idea's for progress i will be supportive, there are only around 70 million coins minted of the 4.3 billion that there will be the first year, not alot out there yet and it is hard for me to put a value on them personally without bringing out developments and progress, most all development's cost bitcoin or fiat and i will only ask for donations once the coin is on exchange and accepting donations in ACT will be useful, the ACT holders are welcome to add games or run a giveaway or anything they like to bring more user's, i will put up a small bounty for marketing artwork in marketplace.
More bounty's to come also, I will only risk what i can afford to lose since I am preaching that in other threads Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We need exchanges, without that coin will propably die.
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
it seems dead Sad

Funny thing, its usually coins like this that have a strong core and as long as the dev is actively (pun intended) involved, it stays strong. Most coins now are trying hard to hype their launches so much that it creates a 'natural' pump and when the price drops everyone leaves.
Just Do It!
it seems dead Sad

Nope, but sometimes it appears that way, I am not going anywhere for a long time, I do need to update the wallet with a seednode, probably use one of the services that contacted me through pm, i will get an android wallet for it after there is a tipbot, guess I should run a giveaway, but that does not sound like fun, I do not have an automated way of doing that, manual payouts and lots of them.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Let's Boolberry
No hurry!
Its just an idea. And as long A dev is active i'm more then pleased Cheesy

I like 'Producer' has a better ring to it  Smiley plus I might get pens thrown at me by the C++ guy's if I say dev.
I am very active  Wink when most coins are worked on by most network's the main effort is to get it listed to an exchange, then pump group's have to be  fought with or argued with and the coin alway's needs to be defended in pubic to retain value, thats alot of work for me to stomach and keep on the path of bringing new user's to cryptocurrency at the same time, so I stay focused on the real goal of getting the new user's to take a look at what this is.
When I drop a deal for some fitness gear in exchange for ACT then we will have some curious people begin to take interest, these people will already have heard of bitcoin most likely and when they want to get some ACT they will familiarize themselves with cryptocurrency and half the battle of getting them involved will be over.
This is not a fun named coin that becomes traded like a digital Pog (I am a fan of some of them) this coin is meant to compliment bitcoin remember, and become accepted by merchants, recorded in their accounting logs, and to be spoken of as profit by the merchant's as they intend to maintain a respectable face, to their community, investor's, and peer's.  Smiley

Merchants have a lot to lose if they accept "make believe internet money" (My wife used to give me a hard time calling it that Cheesy ) even a harder time if its got a name like crazycoin (though tattoo shops might fare alright), so although hundreds of people are jumping on this train and that cause of great logo's and great animal names, the cryptocurrencies most of the world can accept will have quality's like btc & ltc, when it comes to your money your probably very serious about it, right? Me too, but at the same time store credit's or gift cards and the such I can be very lighthearted about (like Doge) I could never give Activecoin the image Doge has or even btc, somewhere in the middle is where it is.
When telling anyone about it don't go into trying to tell them about the blockchain, and how its supposed to work by encrypted technology and how its going to benefit the world by being a peer to peer network, people get lost in that, Fast! Just say what your opinion is of who its designed for, what it will be used for, and then maybe if they can get it while its cheap you can sell them on cryptocurrency (you know the naysayer in your life)  Wink
In fact, try telling your friends who workout, ride bikes, play tennis, football whatever - a coin was made for them (stay away from the tech side of the conversation though unless they are into it).

I will stay active  Wink

+1
Just Do It!
No hurry!

I like 'Producer' has a better ring to it  Smiley plus I might get pens thrown at me by the C++ guy's if I say dev.
I am very active  Wink when most coins are worked on by most network's the main effort is to get it listed to an exchange, then pump group's have to be  fought with or argued with and the coin alway's needs to be defended in pubic to retain value, thats alot of work for me to stomach and keep on the path of bringing new user's to cryptocurrency at the same time, so I stay focused on the real goal of getting the new user's to take a look at what this is.
When I drop a deal for some fitness gear in exchange for ACT then we will have some curious people begin to take interest, these people will already have heard of bitcoin most likely and when they want to get some ACT they will familiarize themselves with cryptocurrency and half the battle of getting them involved will be over.
This is not a fun named coin that becomes traded like a digital Pog (I am a fan of some of them) this coin is meant to compliment bitcoin remember, and become accepted by merchants, recorded in their accounting logs, and to be spoken of as profit by the merchant's as they intend to maintain a respectable face, to their community, investor's, and peer's.  Smiley

Merchants have a lot to lose if they accept "make believe internet money" (My wife used to give me a hard time calling it that Cheesy ) even a harder time if its got a name like crazycoin (though tattoo shops might fare alright), so although hundreds of people are jumping on this train and that cause of great logo's and great animal names, the cryptocurrencies most of the world can accept will have quality's like btc & ltc, when it comes to your money your probably very serious about it, right? Me too, but at the same time store credit's or gift cards and the such I can be very lighthearted about (like Doge) I could never give Activecoin the image Doge has or even btc, somewhere in the middle is where it is.
When telling anyone about it don't go into trying to tell them about the blockchain, and how its supposed to work by encrypted technology and how its going to benefit the world by being a peer to peer network, people get lost in that, Fast! Just say what your opinion is of who its designed for, what it will be used for, and then maybe if they can get it while its cheap you can sell them on cryptocurrency (you know the naysayer in your life)  Wink
In fact, try telling your friends who workout, ride bikes, play tennis, football whatever - a coin was made for them (stay away from the tech side of the conversation though unless they are into it).

I will stay active  Wink

No hurry!
Just Do It!
Whe have to suggest the coin to an Exchange
Maybe some on can email bittrex (my english is not zo well)

Block height is only at 2701, thats about 35 million total coins available, so with one quarter of those being the premine (that I do not control) if it was to get on an exchange someone could dump the premined coins for whatever they traded at and it would hurt your stash of ACT, every day the supply will grow and make the premine a smaller percentage and so when it goes to an exchange 8 million coins to be sold wont hurt everyone who mined.
On a better note though, to those sending me messages to sell higher than Doge is worth I cannot buy just yet, glad you put value into the coin though  Smiley

Looking into a problem someone is having developing a block explorer and I hope to get one listed sooner rather than later.
That is true but you're not the same day on the exchange when you aply.

Yes your correct, I will stay in contact with all that have contacted me and i will drop a msg to a few others,  my inbox is waiting for me to back up and make some reply's still  Sad
so much to do so little time.
Whe have to suggest the coin to an Exchange
Maybe some on can email bittrex (my english is not zo well)

Block height is only at 2701, thats about 35 million total coins available, so with one quarter of those being the premine (that I do not control) if it was to get on an exchange someone could dump the premined coins for whatever they traded at and it would hurt your stash of ACT, every day the supply will grow and make the premine a smaller percentage and so when it goes to an exchange 8 million coins to be sold wont hurt everyone who mined.
On a better note though, to those sending me messages to sell higher than Doge is worth I cannot buy just yet, glad you put value into the coin though  Smiley

Looking into a problem someone is having developing a block explorer and I hope to get one listed sooner rather than later.
That is true but you're not the same day on the exchange when you aply.
Pages:
Jump to: