Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 175. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
But these are just dreams, although there are countries that are only too happy to develop cryptocurrency
In Europe, the leader in the implementation of crypto currency is Switzerland. Perhaps in the Islamic world the leader will be UAE? Quite possible!
It is quite possible. If there are no what problems in the religious plan. They are very religious!
religion and Sharia law mean a lot to many people in this world,
and the project based on Sharia law is bound to be a success
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Of course the situation on the market is very complicated. Investing now is risky. But earning now is also possible and with very good money. The main thing is to choose the right project!
But we all know that it’s not worth waiting for stability from the cryptocurrency market, it’s a flexible system
unfortunately, the cryptocurrency market is highly susceptible to change, from those people who have a lot,a lot of money, and they do with the market what they want, want the market to the bottom, want the market up
The crypto market is very prone to manipulation. And centralized top exchanges are one of the main manipulators. Therefore, I like the idea that there are many exchanges and they would not have such power over the market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
But these are just dreams, although there are countries that are only too happy to develop cryptocurrency
In Europe, the leader in the implementation of crypto currency is Switzerland. Perhaps in the Islamic world the leader will be UAE? Quite possible!
It is quite possible. If there are no what problems in the religious plan. They are very religious!
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Of course the situation on the market is very complicated. Investing now is risky. But earning now is also possible and with very good money. The main thing is to choose the right project!
But we all know that it’s not worth waiting for stability from the cryptocurrency market, it’s a flexible system
unfortunately, the cryptocurrency market is highly susceptible to change, from those people who have a lot,a lot of money, and they do with the market what they want, want the market to the bottom, want the market up
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 181

I'm part of a bounty company and I want to tell you that you should have no doubt about this company. Even if you do not know the location of the physical office, this does not mean that this project will not take place. Although doubts and fear I have present.
You participate in their Bounty company and write that there is no doubt in the project team. At the same time, you personally have doubts, why?
Fear for your money? After all, no matter how good the project is, the authorities can issue a law to stop the activity of cryptocurrency
The risk is always. Everyone defines what he is ready to risk the sum. Crypto investments cannot be risk-free.
The risk is always. Everyone defines what he is ready to risk the sum. Crypto investments cannot be risk-free.
Only at the moment, the risk is high, did not see and did not read the news, so that they could positively influence the crypto
These are not short-term investments. News can change at any time. Advantage of this project, that it not so depends on news)
as practice shows, all alternative tokens are losing in price with bitcoin, if the authorities say that cryptocurrency is bad then any coin will become cheaper, respectively, profits will be less

Means it is necessary that the authorities invested in this cryptocurrency, then the price will only grow))
The authorities are very skeptical about cryptocurrency, someone generally forbids it
It was the joke)) Of course the authorities do not like cryptocurrencies, they how cannot control them
The government has nothing to do with them, because it’s all unrelated to one another
I think that it is impossible to deny the possibility of communication with governments or other structures. I think that to some extent they are everywhere.
There will always be those people who are against cryptocurrency, and who give it their preference
In general, it would be very nice if the authorities are closely engaged in the development of cryptocurrency
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Cryptocurrencies by some people are regarded only as an opportunity to make money quickly. Few people understand the real technology or are interested in how the cryptocurrency is changing the world.
Activity: 287

I'm part of a bounty company and I want to tell you that you should have no doubt about this company. Even if you do not know the location of the physical office, this does not mean that this project will not take place. Although doubts and fear I have present.
You participate in their Bounty company and write that there is no doubt in the project team. At the same time, you personally have doubts, why?
Fear for your money? After all, no matter how good the project is, the authorities can issue a law to stop the activity of cryptocurrency
Only at the moment, the risk is high, did not see and did not read the news, so that they could positively influence the crypto
These are not short-term investments. News can change at any time. Advantage of this project, that it not so depends on news)
as practice shows, all alternative tokens are losing in price with bitcoin, if the authorities say that cryptocurrency is bad then any coin will become cheaper, respectively, profits will be less

Means it is necessary that the authorities invested in this cryptocurrency, then the price will only grow))
The authorities are very skeptical about cryptocurrency, someone generally forbids it
It was the joke)) Of course the authorities do not like cryptocurrencies, they how cannot control them
The government has nothing to do with them, because it’s all unrelated to one another
I think that it is impossible to deny the possibility of communication with governments or other structures. I think that to some extent they are everywhere.
There will always be those people who are against cryptocurrency, and who give it their preference
In general, it would be very nice if the authorities are closely engaged in the development of cryptocurrency
Activity: 171

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Activity: 238

Activity: 350
The Islamic world is interested in investing in crypto-currencies, but until recently there have been religious restrictions. Now this is not. And the appearance of such a project is confirmed!
Well, to live in different prohibitions is also not an option, as time goes on and everything changes
Activity: 52
Merit: 2

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The Islamic world is interested in investing in crypto-currencies, but until recently there have been religious restrictions. Now this is not. And the appearance of such a project is confirmed!
Activity: 181

Activity: 171

Yes, of course, they are generally against cryptocurrency, what investments, what are you Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 2

Activity: 238

It is very difficult to compete with Bitcoin, because this token is just now in the top.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Now the market seems to be stable for at least the last two days.
It even seems to me that this is more than stability. It looks like growth!
Activity: 350
Jump to: