Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 179. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I hope that investments in the ADAB project will bring substantial profit to investors. The exchanges make good money and, accordingly, those who invest in stock exchanges make good money!
but we must take into account the fact that there are many similar projects, and we need to make great efforts so that the project could interest investment companies
competition in this industry is very huge, but I hope,and many investors, that this project will withstand competition and bring profit
Beside competition, it also depends on market conditions. The current market situation is not in favor of investors. Let's hope that the market recovers before the token sale ends.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I hope that investments in the ADAB project will bring substantial profit to investors. The exchanges make good money and, accordingly, those who invest in stock exchanges make good money!
but we must take into account the fact that there are many similar projects, and we need to make great efforts so that the project could interest investment companies
competition in this industry is very huge, but I hope,and many investors, that this project will withstand competition and bring profit
Investors will get profit only after 6 months, because, market must to take a lot of volumes, that price will grow up!
unfortunately, until the market starts to grow, all projects are at great risk to close
with such a low market, it is very difficult to attract large investors and raise funds for the development of the project
yeah, and so hard that token price don`t fall down on 90%.. It`s really often!
Last 9 months I have just only seen as situations. But I hope, that Telegram break this chain))
Activity: 140
Investors will get profit only after 6 months, because, market must to take a lot of volumes, that price will grow up!
unfortunately, until the market starts to grow, all projects are at great risk to close
with such a low market, it is very difficult to attract large investors and raise funds for the development of the project
yeah, and so hard that token price don`t fall down on 90%.. It`s really often!
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Activity: 210
Activity: 224
The more competitors, the better for the project itself, this is a direct incentive for development
Here I will not agree. The healthy competition - of course it is good. But it becomes frequent the competition not to honest and the attacks to servers, etc. begin.
dishonest attacks of competitors-it's not a competition and fraud and dirty game
unfortunately honest competitors probably not in the world
I totally agree.
unfortunately in our unjust world often meet competitors scammers
which are not always clean and healthy competition
Yes, often very worthy projects strongly suffer because of such attacks. And not always cope with them (
Ddos attacks always strongly affect the status of the project, if it does not work even a couple of days, it does not tell
so that competitors are not always are fair game,and can be hindered or development of the project
or interfere with the work of the finished project
Let's not say about what else is not present) It is sure developers will are ready to any situations, and will be able to solve the arising problems quickly!
if team are generous, they bought a strong server and add technology, which prevent ddos!
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
The more competitors, the better for the project itself, this is a direct incentive for development
Here I will not agree. The healthy competition - of course it is good. But it becomes frequent the competition not to honest and the attacks to servers, etc. begin.
dishonest attacks of competitors-it's not a competition and fraud and dirty game
I totally agree.
Yes, often very worthy projects strongly suffer because of such attacks. And not always cope with them (
Ddos attacks always strongly affect the status of the project, if it does not work even a couple of days, it does not tell
so that competitors are not always are fair game,and can be hindered or development of the project
Let's not say about what else is not present) It is sure developers will are ready to any situations, and will be able to solve the arising problems quickly!
Activity: 140
I totally agree.
I consider, that Arabian projects have less % of scam, because there are strict laws!
Activity: 308
I totally agree.
Activity: 350
I totally agree.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
I totally agree.
I totally agree.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Activity: 181
This is understandable, but still it is some kind of incentive for the team, well, this is my personal opinion
Activity: 171
Nothing, the team will cope with the competition and move them slightly back Grin
Joint team strength and financial support will solve many issues for the future
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Activity: 287
Nothing, the team will cope with the competition and move them slightly back Grin
Activity: 238
Activity: 350
From simple users, too much depends, even when the bounty is held, this is in its way advertising
Jump to: