Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 20. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is a project that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Activity: 26
Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the idea, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it is important that the business succeeds.
Activity: 42
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the project on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
The promotion strategy for Advento advertising platform consists of the most effective advertising methods.
     Offline promotion:
• Participation in exhibitions
• Partnership programs
• Using other offline promotion tools
     Online promotion:
• Website promotion
• Context and banner advertising
• Social networks promotion
• and many others...
Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the idea, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it is important that the business succeeds.
Sorry but I didn't understand your question a little. Could you specify it, please?
I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I am happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
They are must be brave guys to cunduct ICO in such not simple for cryptoworld times Undecided
The time is always exact! Crypto is the future! But we offer even more!
Activity: 155
I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
They are must be brave guys to cunduct ICO in such not simple for cryptoworld times Undecided
Activity: 28
The Advento team is determined in reaching the target!
Two blockchains lol
I’ve never seen thing before! Wow how does it work?

There are 2 Blockchains:

The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

OK, it makes sence.
But how will the analytic part work?

Advento will use its own Web analytics system, the core of which is the Matomo Analytics Platform, which allows Advento to store data on its servers, without giving them access to third parties and not depend on third-party systems of analytics. In addition, Matomo allows you to collect data in real time, does not create a load on the website and does not affect the download speed of its pages. We are upgrading Matomo for the needs of Advento, developing additional modules and add-ins that extend the functionality of the platform.
I suppose that there must be 2 tokens as well
That's true!
1. external token of ERC-20 standard - ADV, it will be a utility-token  and
2. internal payment token ADT
Which token will be on sale? ADV or ADT?
The 1st one - ADV.
Tokens owners will be free to transfer and sell ADV tokens without any restrictions, using the addresses of the Ethereum network. Also ADV tokens will be able to be transferred to the stock exchanges and back after adding support for the token on crypto-exchanges
Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

OK, it makes sence.

Advento will use its own Web analytics system, the core of which is the Matomo Analytics Platform, which allows Advento to store data on its servers, without giving them access to third parties and not depend on third-party systems of analytics. In addition, Matomo allows you to collect data in real time, does not create a load on the website and does not affect the download speed of its pages. We are upgrading Matomo for the needs of Advento, developing additional modules and add-ins that extend the functionality of the platform.
That's true!
Which token will be on sale? ADV or ADT?
Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

That's true!
Frankly speaking I'm very interested in reading your WP! Looking forward for it!
Hello,  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this business. I am in, I will put all of my assets to this plan. I'll take my time for this
That's fine! Thanks for the support!
I'd recommend you to follow our social media not to miss any updates!

Here are links:
https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel
facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
Activity: 22
Hello,  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this business. I am in, I will put all of my assets to this plan. I'll take my time for this
Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

That's true!
Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
Talking about bounty - yes, there definitely will be bounty program. It's gonna be unusual and way more profitable than many others. Though I can't reveal more details right now   
You can join our telegram channel @advento_official for fresh updates!
Thank you for the support.

I see many are interested in bounty. I hope you prepared smth valuable
Have no doubt. Stay tuned for announcements!
Activity: 11
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Hey
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the ideas you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this business?
Thanks for the support! You'd better follow our social media not to miss any updates!

Here are links:
https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel
facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
Activity: 35
Hey
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the ideas you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this business?
Talking about bounty - yes, there definitely will be bounty program. It's gonna be unusual and way more profitable than many others. Though I can't reveal more details right now   
You can join our telegram channel @advento_official for fresh updates!
Thank you for the support.

I see many are interested in bounty. I hope you prepared smth valuable
Pages:
Jump to: