Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 18. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What I like about this idea is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the plan of handling the process of conversion.
Activity: 43
Please give me the wallet number to transfer my Btc for contributing
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
Activity: 42
I want to see Github
Sorry but Advento is not available on Github yet
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???
I've forwarded your question to the team. I'll reply you ASAP
Activity: 28
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi,  A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is don't you think all this time is too long to compete with other plans which are already working on the similar idea ?
The idea of similar projects is not the same! We are going to create multi-functional platform with a lot of revolutionary tools and features! Stay tuned for announcements!
How can you distinguish whether advertising is being viewed by a robot or a real user?
Advento will use its own development. With the maximum amount of data on the visitor, the platform will be able to analyze its behavior, device data, historical and other data.
Based on the experience gained, the AI Advento will be able to decide whether the visitor is a robot. When determining a visitor by a robot, information about viewing the advertisement and user data will be recorded in the blockchain. Users of the platform will be able to independently view these data and make sure the correctness of the platform solution.
What is another way of using AI in Advento?

The methods of machine learning will help reduce the risks associated with the use of fraud in Internet advertising, as well as the risks associated with the erroneous detection of fraud. This will allow you to analyze and evaluate the actions of users on the page with posted advertisements, quickly identify schemes for cheating traffic and prevent their use.

AI system is also used for ad targeting. It is necessary for precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
so that AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!

• 100% accurate target audience that can be stored for future usage
• The platform automatically optimises any marketing campaign, increasing their efficiency
• You can use Advento audience segments when targeting on other platforms
• High CTR and conversion rate when using Advento
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is don't you think all this time is too long to compete with other plans which are already working on the similar idea ?
Activity: 108
How can you distinguish whether advertising is being viewed by a robot or a real user?
Advento will use its own development. With the maximum amount of data on the visitor, the platform will be able to analyze its behavior, device data, historical and other data.
Based on the experience gained, the AI Advento will be able to decide whether the visitor is a robot. When determining a visitor by a robot, information about viewing the advertisement and user data will be recorded in the blockchain. Users of the platform will be able to independently view these data and make sure the correctness of the platform solution.
What is another way of using AI in Advento?
Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.
Of couse we are! Thank you for the support!
Please, don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
Activity: 108
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
It depends on the market. And giving guarantee is illegal. But we will do our best for the token demand to be higher and higher.
Hi,  A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
The promotion strategy for Advento advertising platform consists of the most effective advertising methods.
     Offline promotion:
• Participation in exhibitions
• Partnership programs
• Using other offline promotion tools
     Online promotion:
• Website promotion
• Context and banner advertising
• Social networks promotion
• and many others...
Do you have any restrictions for contribution?
Exept of one:
In accordance with current legislation: Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate
Activity: 28
Do you have any restrictions for contribution?
Activity: 1
this very big business by the purpose and understanding of this business is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that idea and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.
You are right! All the details are described in official whitepaper!
Pages:
Jump to: