Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 16. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
No, we don't.
Which of two tokens is to purchase?
The ADV tokens will be available for purchase during the Crowdsale period.
Tokens owners will be free to transfer and sell ADV tokens without any restrictions, using the addresses of the Ethereum network. Also ADV tokens will be able to be transferred to the stock exchanges and back after adding support for the token on crypto-exchanges

Does the ADV token provide any discount for using the platform?
The ADV token will be a utility-token, which, within the framework of the platform, will be designed to store and receive a discount on the size of the commission. Commission under the platform will be from 0% to 5%
Hey  I like the business and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Hello!
Thanks for the support. The sale starts approximatelly in the middle of the autumn. The whitelist is closed yet.
Activity: 28
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
Activity: 14
Hey  I like the business and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Activity: 90
Tokens owners will be free to transfer and sell ADV tokens without any restrictions, using the addresses of the Ethereum network. Also ADV tokens will be able to be transferred to the stock exchanges and back after adding support for the token on crypto-exchanges

Does the ADV token provide any discount for using the platform?
Hi
This plan is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
Thanks for the support! You'd better follow our social media not to miss any updates!

Here are links:
https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel
facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial

We'll contact you if it is needed!
Hi
This plan is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
I didn't received any email regarding whitelist that you succesfully whitelisted, but I got my secret word, it's supposed to be like that ?
Please contact the admin in Advento telegram community, they'll help you with pleasure)
https://t.me/advento_official
I am not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage) it should be long term project.
I'm so sorry. but the whitepaper is not public yet) You, man, got confused.
Thanks for the support! You'd better follow our social media not to miss any updates!

Here are links:
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
Activity: 1
i think its great plan, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the idea. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Advento is on it's very early stage. Don't miss your chance to joinus from the very beginning!

Please, don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
What will i be able to do with my token after i buy them? what are they used for
There will be 2 kinds of tokens:

The ADV token will be a utility-token, which, within the framework of the platform, will be designed to store and receive a discount on the size of the commission. Commission under the platform will be from 0% to 5%.

ADT tokens will be treated exclusively within the Advento platform and will be available for purchase after the platform is launched. One ADT token will be conditionally equivalent to 1 USD
Could I withdraw the funds?
If you want to withdraw ADT tokens into the framework of the platform, users will be given the right to choose the crypto currency in which the funds will be withdrawn. ADT token conversion into the selected currency will be carried out using a smart contract at the exchange rate at the time of withdrawal. The funds so drawn up using a smart contract will be transferred to the user's wallet.
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
What are the competitive advantages of Advento?

The main advantages of Advento advertising platform include:

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Launch ads on all devices, anytime and anywhere.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.

The result will show your experience
Is there an advantage because of using two blockchains? I don't understand why that is. Imagine you have two synergetic applications working on the Ethereum blockchain, what would be the advantage to give every application an own blockchain?
Thank you for your question. Of course there are advantages of using two blokchains.
Theoretically it could work with 1 blockchain but these two blockchains are being developed for two different purposes. The way two blockcains work is as follow:

🆒The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

🆕Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

Ok I know what you mean although I am still not fully convinced that there is value in using two blockchains. But whatever I guess you know what you are doing. Wink
Advento team have been watching the evolution blockchain and advertising market for many years and today is confident that it is able to develop a multi-stage platform with two blockchains! One of the goals is to overcome advertising blockers and make it available for all existing advertising exchanges!
Activity: 48
What will i be able to do with my token after i buy them? what are they used for

The ADV token will be a utility-token, which, within the framework of the platform, will be designed to store and receive a discount on the size of the commission. Commission under the platform will be from 0% to 5%.

ADT tokens will be treated exclusively within the Advento platform and will be available for purchase after the platform is launched. One ADT token will be conditionally equivalent to 1 USD
Could I withdraw the funds?

I know a lot of data businesss last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Pages:
Jump to: