Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 24. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Team are very active in the promotion and idea updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the business strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.
We are going to develop such a platform which will be out of competition. The advertising platform which will have a lot of advantages against other players on the market. 
The main strengths of Advento advertising platform include:

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Launch ads on all devices, anytime and anywhere.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
Activity: 11
Team are very active in the promotion and idea updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the business strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.
Hey  Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
Hello! We haven't started tokensale yet. So you can't chek it yet.
Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial

twitter.com/AdventoOfficial

medium.com/@AdventoOfficial

instagram.com/adventoofficia
There are not so many ICOs related to advertising and its market, how did you determine the demand for your future activities? Or you didn’t?
Hello! We’ve done a lot of research and part of which or may be the main conclusions will be presented in our WP.

For example the following information opens new oportunities for Advento and points out the direction to go:  

The average annual growth in advertising spending in 2017 - 2020 according to Statista is 4.15%. In the period from 2016 to 2019, the fastest growing regional advertising markets on a global scale will be Eastern Europe and Central Asia. It is expected that the average growth rate of advertising spending in these regions will be 8.9% per year. According to forecasts, the fastest growing segment will be mobile Internet, the volume of which for this period will grow by 72.6 billion US dollars.
Activity: 4
Hey  Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 172
There are not so many ICOs related to advertising and its market, how did you determine the demand for your future activities? Or you didn’t?
Hello  It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
It's a registered company and any problems won't appear.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I would believe that they don't hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?

This is ur problem. U always believe in something, anticipate the growth and excitement to come from nowhere and turn the world upside down. Ur body holes are itchy and require someones care. Listing policies will be implemented everywhere along with rules and other measures whose goal is to allow free and secure communication between distinct groups of currency users.
Activity: 14
Hello  It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
This control per click, will be protected from bots, ie will only be counted clicks that are really active users?
I didn't understand your question in a little. Could you specify, please?
I would believe that they don't hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
You are almost right. We don't have any specific restrictions but there is some international law statements. Here it is:

"In accordance with current legislation: Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate"
Activity: 23
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
I would like to know if there will be a bounty campaign? I would participate
Yes, there definitely will be bounty program. It's gonna be unusual and way more profitable than many others. Though I can't reveal more details right now  
You can join our telegram channel https://t.me/advento_official for fresh updates!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
This control per click, will be protected from bots, ie will only be counted clicks that are really active users?
Activity: 14
Activity: 172
I would like to know if there will be a bounty campaign? I would participate
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
Hello. No we aren't.
For all who don't know yet what is Advento all about, we prepared a short text about our core features, check it out on Medium: https://medium.com/@AdventoOfficial/what-is-advento-e57f69dc995a

If you are interested in Advento, please, don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia

You can easily receive an answer for any of your questions at officiat telegram chat at https://t.me/advento_official . Do not hesitate to ask anything you need!
What is API?
What is API in your project?

Here API is used for Integration.

As an example of integration, you can cite a special service for working with cabinets or issuing statistics on the API. To connect third-party advertising exchanges, there will be a set of special adapter services that will be developed taking into account the specifics of integration points. The integration option will be implemented in both directions. Advento will be able to connect the necessary solutions and gateways to its infrastructure and make its services available to third-party platforms.

For example, Advento solutions such as antifrod service and AdBlock bypass service are available for integration.
Tell more about Antifrod is this case, please

Antiphrod module Advento will be developed to help webmasters and advertisers resist low-quality traffic that distorts statistical data and leads to misuse of budgets.
Therefore, the anti-fraud module will be available for installation on the website for anyone, and the advertising platforms will be able to integrate the module through the API.
Activity: 116
What is API?
What is API in your project?

Here API is used for Integration.

As an example of integration, you can cite a special service for working with cabinets or issuing statistics on the API. To connect third-party advertising exchanges, there will be a set of special adapter services that will be developed taking into account the specifics of integration points. The integration option will be implemented in both directions. Advento will be able to connect the necessary solutions and gateways to its infrastructure and make its services available to third-party platforms.

For example, Advento solutions such as antifrod service and AdBlock bypass service are available for integration.
Tell more about Antifrod is this case, please
Pages:
Jump to: