Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 26. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it's hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
Thank you for believing! We do our best to develop the platform on the highest level of safety!
Activity: 96
In between, you must have also telegram chat to communukate with investors, not just a channel
Hi tell me more about AI in Advento, please

AI system is used for ad targeting. It is necessary for precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
so that AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!
          Advento AI provides:
• 100% accurate target audience that can be stored for future usage
• The platform automatically optimises any marketing campaign, increasing their efficiency
• You can use Advento audience segments when targeting on other platforms
• High CTR and conversion rate when using Advento

How the developing is going?
Thanks. The developing is going smoothly.
We are also working at developing a module that records a user's reaction to an ad. It will be able to determine whether the user has scrolled past the banner, did he return to it, hover over it, and other data that then will be delivered to our AI! This feature is almost complete, only a few details left to polish.
That's fine! I'm looking forward for your working product Smiley
Thank you! We are working to make the world better!
Please, don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial

twitter.com/AdventoOfficial

medium.com/@AdventoOfficial

instagram.com/adventoofficia
Activity: 14
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it's hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck

AI system is used for ad targeting. It is necessary for precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
so that AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!
          Advento AI provides:
• The platform automatically optimises any marketing campaign, increasing their efficiency

We are also working at developing a module that records a user's reaction to an ad. It will be able to determine whether the user has scrolled past the banner, did he return to it, hover over it, and other data that then will be delivered to our AI! This feature is almost complete, only a few details left to polish.
That's fine! I'm looking forward for your working product Smiley

Advento AI provides:

Advento AI provides:

Activity: 14
This idea can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.

Advento AI provides:
Activity: 56
Thank you for all your kind words!
You want regret believing in us!
Follow our news channel in telegram @AdventoNews for all major updates Smiley
Activity: 11
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Activity: 154
wow , this is a great news , i really like steel and team . you are allways working hard bring to everyone a good project . i believe that Steel project will be success
Activity: 12
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the project even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
Great plan among many! The business will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This business is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I'll watch out for him.
It is so delightful to be highlighted among the others  Roll Eyes
Thanks for the support!
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Naturally the wallet for our token will be out before ICO after you'll be satisfied with our beta :3
If you are interested in how is staking going to work in terms of ad-deployer - client relationship,
our platform utilizes Real-time bidding which includes DSP as well as SSP
So you don't have to worry about search of the most profitable platform - after analyzing your resources and demands it will find you by itself  Cool
Activity: 10
Great plan among many! The business will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This business is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I'll watch out for him.
Do you want to say that Ads blockers for browsers such as  AdBlock  AdBlock Plus  AdBlock Pro  Adguard won't work?
The advertising market suffers from AdBlock.

According to the AdBlock Report from PageFair, the amount to which all AdBlock blocked online advertising in 2017 is 47 billion dollars. Even the major players of the market today, such as Google Double Click, AdRiver, AdFox and OpenX are subject to AdBlock locks.

That looks like it would save a lot of money for the companies. Howewer, will there always be such a soution?

As you may have noticed AdBlock doesn't block all of the ads. There are still left some "less annoying" or context ads.
One of the main functions of Advento is to fit in those requirements to avoid blocking.
Moreover using AI and the blockchain technology it is possible to make advertisement more dynamic, meaning it will adapt to any interface and layout.
I guess you can say there always will be a solution Smiley
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Any updates about ICO dates?

We'll post the dates as soon as we make the final decision, stay tuned! White list registration is comming soon;)
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Do you want to say that Ads blockers for browsers such as  AdBlock  AdBlock Plus  AdBlock Pro  Adguard won't work?
The advertising market suffers from AdBlock.

According to the AdBlock Report from PageFair, the amount to which all AdBlock blocked online advertising in 2017 is 47 billion dollars. Even the major players of the market today, such as Google Double Click, AdRiver, AdFox and OpenX are subject to AdBlock locks.

That looks like it would save a lot of money for the companies. Howewer, will there always be such a soution?
Pages:
Jump to: