Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 27. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
A new website for the business looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest
Any updates about ICO dates?
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
How can I participate?
You can subscribe to our news either on our website or in telegram chat. Soon the whitelist registration will start, so, don't miss it!
brand new
Activity: 0
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!
Activity: 42
Do you want to say that Ads blockers for browsers such as  AdBlock  AdBlock Plus  AdBlock Pro  Adguard won't work?
The advertising market suffers from AdBlock.

According to the AdBlock Report from PageFair, the amount to which all AdBlock blocked online advertising in 2017 is 47 billion dollars. Even the major players of the market today, such as Google Double Click, AdRiver, AdFox and OpenX are subject to AdBlock locks.

Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Do you want to say that Ads blockers for browsers such as  AdBlock  AdBlock Plus  AdBlock Pro  Adguard won't work?

Exactly. Furthermore, we do understand that it's an always developing "program", and we alredy have a fullfuling plan at least 4 steps ahead of them
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!
Thank you for the support!
Don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial

twitter.com/AdventoOfficial

medium.com/@AdventoOfficial

instagram.com/adventoofficia
brand new
Hi,
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Hi,
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Thank you! We'll consider your proposal.
brand new
Good day  I am impressed with the interests of investors with the ideas you have. and I want to ask about bounty, don't you open a bounty service for this project?
How can I participate?
Hello

Here is some approved data:

1. ICO Dates
The middle of the autumn

2. Hardcap
30M USD

3. Amount of tokens for ICO
62,5% (equals 100 000 000 ADV)

4. Eligible currencies
ETH, BTC, LTC, BHC, XRP, EOS, XMR, DASH, MIOTA + FIAT (CARDS)

5. Minimum transaction amount
0,2 ETH / 0,0125 BTC / 1 LTC

Notice that this information may be changed after beta is released and tested! You will be informed in such case!
Did you do any market research to determine the demand on the market?

Yes, we have conducted a lot of market research before decide to start this project. We recieved such results:

The global advertising market in 2017 reached 534.7 billion dollars and is expected to increase by 26.2% to 724.8 billion dollars by 2020. It is expected that the largest regional advertising market will remain North America, followed by the Asia-Pacific region. Western Europe occupies the third place, where advertising costs make up about half of the North American ones.

The average annual growth in advertising spending in 2017 - 2020 according to Statista is 4.15%. In the period from 2016 to 2019, the fastest growing regional advertising markets on a global scale will be Eastern Europe and Central Asia. It is expected that the average growth rate of advertising spending in these regions will be 8.9% per year. According to forecasts, the fastest growing segment will be mobile Internet, the volume of which for this period will grow by 72.6 billion US dollars.

So we can make a conclusion that we deal with huge, rapidly growing market with a lot of unsatisfied demand
What led to such growth of the market?
The development of digital media and digital advertising is associated with the growth of the global penetration of the Internet, as well as the growth of time spent by users on the network.

At the end of January 2018, the global media agency We Are Social presented a report according to which the number of Internet users by the end of 2018 will be 4,021 billion people (53% of the world's population), which is 7% more than in the same period in 2017.

There will be a lot of work)
You argue that you have done a lot of research. And what are the main tendencies on the world advertising market?
Yes, we have done.
It depends on what exactly are you asking about?

For example the following information opens new oportunities for Advento and points out the direction to go: 

The average annual growth in advertising spending in 2017 - 2020 according to Statista is 4.15%. In the period from 2016 to 2019, the fastest growing regional advertising markets on a global scale will be Eastern Europe and Central Asia. It is expected that the average growth rate of advertising spending in these regions will be 8.9% per year. According to forecasts, the fastest growing segment will be mobile Internet, the volume of which for this period will grow by 72.6 billion US dollars.
what causes such growth?
The growth of expenses for Internet advertising is caused by the constant development of digital media. This can be seen on the example of the world's leading television channels and publications such as BBC, CNN and The New York Times, the share of online readers and viewers is growing every year and now amounts to more than 30%. In 2017, the cost of online advertising exceeded the cost of TV advertising and became the number 1 spending category in the world, and the cost of online advertising passed the mark of 200 billion dollars a year.
Activity: 22
You argue that you have done a lot of research. And what are the main tendencies on the world advertising market?
Yes, we have done.

For example the following information opens new oportunities for Advento and points out the direction to go: 

what causes such growth?
Yes, we have done.

Activity: 22
Where can I find info aout you? I cant find off website
Link to the website - https://advento.pro/

The first place where you can get immediate answer is the official telegram community https://t.me/advento_official
You can also join our social media. Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial

twitter.com/AdventoOfficial

medium.com/@AdventoOfficial

instagram.com/adventoofficial
Where can I find info aout you? I cant find off website
Pages:
Jump to: