Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 29. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
What is goal of this company?

The main objective of Advento is to make online marketing protected from fraud and ad blockers, completely transparent and self-taught, to provide powerful tools for determining the target audience. Our main goal is to provide all online marketing participants with effective tools for circumventing ad blockers, identifying robotic traffic and realizing transparency.

In between, the market of online marketing is growing every year and according to eMarketer forecast by the end of 2018 will be about 266 billion dollars. In 2017, the online marketing market has already outperformed the TV advertising market, but the key problems remain the same.
Is the problem of (fraud if I'm not mistaking) robotize watching of advertising so rigorous?
Activity: 42
For me, plan it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.

Sorry, but I didn't understand you. Could you specify your question?

The main objective of Advento is to make online marketing protected from fraud and ad blockers, completely transparent and self-taught, to provide powerful tools for determining the target audience. Our main goal is to provide all online marketing participants with effective tools for circumventing ad blockers, identifying robotic traffic and realizing transparency.

In between, the market of online marketing is growing every year and according to eMarketer forecast by the end of 2018 will be about 266 billion dollars. In 2017, the online marketing market has already outperformed the TV advertising market, but the key problems remain the same.
Activity: 13
For me, plan it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
Activity: 109
What is the idea behind this Project?
ADVENTO Advertising Platform is a platform of programmatic advertising that provides automated purchase of personalized displays of Internet advertising on platforms using RTB advertising and artificial intelligence technology.
This approach allows to improve the targeting and actually move from purchasing advertising places and impressions to buying the target audience!
Detailed descriptios of technology will be in official whitepaper soon

Ok and for whom this is being developed?
In general potencial users could be presented in 3 categories:

◉ Bloggers, website or portal owners, forum admins, in the eyes of the platform these are all potential marketing sites, where adverts could be run for a profit;

◉ Advertisers and advertising agencies that want to increase the efficiency of their marketing campaigns by having a more accurate targeting, absolute transparancy and by removing the possibility of fraud;

◉ Other marketing platforms. In case there are not enough advertisers or publishers, you can rent other sites to run adverts or lease your own sites.

Will I see another way of publishing adverts?
Advertising won't be previous!
Such advertising is perceived as natural, does not cause rejection and is most organically perceived by the consumer: it does not cause banner blindness and leads a person to purchase, which allows to remove contradictions between obsessive advertising and interesting, user-friendly content!
Activity: 172
ADVENTO Advertising Platform is a platform of programmatic advertising that provides automated purchase of personalized displays of Internet advertising on platforms using RTB advertising and artificial intelligence technology.
This approach allows to improve the targeting and actually move from purchasing advertising places and impressions to buying the target audience!

◉ Bloggers, website or portal owners, forum admins, in the eyes of the platform these are all potential marketing sites, where adverts could be run for a profit;

◉ Advertisers and advertising agencies that want to increase the efficiency of their marketing campaigns by having a more accurate targeting, absolute transparancy and by removing the possibility of fraud;

◉ Other marketing platforms. In case there are not enough advertisers or publishers, you can rent other sites to run adverts or lease your own sites.

Will I see another way of publishing adverts?
I’m very new here (as well as the project itself) and there is not very much information availiable, just this lending, news channel… I can’t wait to see the WP
Could you, please, admin be so king and describe the main idea of the Advento and why is it so cool?
Describing the core features I can say for sure that:

📐Advento will be the first advertising platform whose ads are not blocked with AdBlock and other ad blockers.

📐Advento will exclude robotic traffic and provide complete analytical data for each visitor, who found the robot. At the same time, the platform solution for each visitor and the data on which the decision is based will be recorded in the block.

📐Advento will be the first platform that captures every click and even each preview of an advertisement together with the visitor's data, giving the advertiser a truly transparent budget and all platform solutions.
Activity: 70
I’m very new here (as well as the project itself) and there is not very much information availiable, just this lending, news channel… I can’t wait to see the WP
Could you, please, admin be so king and describe the main idea of the Advento and why is it so cool?

Activity: 18
More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that was not announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can not be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them

I recommend you to read our fresh article on medium https://medium.com/@AdventoOfficial/what-is-advento-e57f69dc995a
The article reflects the key features of ADVENTO! I hope you'll enjoy it)
Hey,  Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting plan. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the idea!
Stay tuned for more announcements through our social media!
Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial

twitter.com/AdventoOfficial

medium.com/@AdventoOfficial

instagram.com/adventoofficia
Activity: 10
Hey,  Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting plan. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the idea!
Changing advertising with 2 blockchains and AI seem to be an interesting idea
Of course 2 blockchains and AI gives Advento super high opportunities!It helps to becom the most effective tool for placing advertisements on the Internet.

Using Blockchain technology will make online advertising entirely transparent and eliminate leaks in advertising budgets. A distinctive feature of the Advento blockade will be the presence of a second chain. Advento, removing the exchange of advertising to a new level of trust, solves the problem of transparency by introducing blockages to preserve financial, analytical and statistical operations. The internal currency of the platform in which all calculations occur will be a crypto token, the entire history of which can be traced back to the very bottom.
Due to the immutability of the blockbuster, the history of financial transactions will not be faked. Thus, all users of the platform will be able to be sure that all the calculations are not subject to changes both outside and inside the platform.

The second chain will serve to record data on the actions of the website visitor on the webmaster's site, the analytical information of the anti-fraud module and the visitor's reaction to advertising materials - the fact of viewing, clicking and even pointing the mouse on the advertisement.
Activity: 16
Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that plan and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.
Activity: 16
Changing advertising with 2 blockchains and AI seem to be an interesting idea
Pages:
Jump to: