Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 34. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest
Hey Alex, been following Advento for a few days now, and there's a lot to discuss about it. I wanted to potentially assist you (and your team) in furthering your goals.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
And soft cap is 2m right? It is stated on website
Exactly! Thanks for the reminder! <3
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?
Right now we have this data approved:
1. ICO Dates
September 22 - October 22
2. Hardcap
30M USD
3. Amount of tokens for ICO
62,5% (equals 100 000 000 ADV)
4. Eligible currencies
ETH, BTC, LTC, BHC, XRP, EOS, XMR, DASH, MIOTA + FIAT (CARDS)
5. Minimum transaction amount
0,2 ETH / 0,0125 BTC / 1 LTC
Notice that this information may be changed after beta is released and tested! You will be informed in such case Smiley

And soft cap is 2m right? It is stated on website
Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty project looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!
I'm sorry but we are still restricted to share any details about bounty.
One thing I can tell is - it's gonna be something unique Smiley
Stay tuned! Follow our telegram news channel @AdventoNews and join our community chat @Advento_official to stay up to date!   Cool
Activity: 34
Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty project looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!
Couldn't find any info about you on web
Still no website?
Website is ready and available! https://www.advento.pro/
Give it some time to grow in popularity though Smiley
Understandable
Nice design  Wink

Thanks for the support!  Smiley
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?
Right now we have this data approved:
1. ICO Dates
September 22 - October 22
2. Hardcap
30M USD
3. Amount of tokens for ICO
62,5% (equals 100 000 000 ADV)
4. Eligible currencies
ETH, BTC, LTC, BHC, XRP, EOS, XMR, DASH, MIOTA + FIAT (CARDS)
5. Minimum transaction amount
0,2 ETH / 0,0125 BTC / 1 LTC
Notice that this information may be changed after beta is released and tested! You will be informed in such case Smiley
Activity: 13
Still no website?
Understandable
Nice design  Wink
Still no website?

This statement is debatable. I would say yes and no. One part of u with a desynced mentality says its open. Another part of u which has the opening surrounded by vertically oriented brink on the skin surface says that the other part is mental and asserts that the site is not there. Despite what ur eyes see the other part disagrees on everything that u had done or thought about.

for an interesting concept and a good marketing strategy, this platform should have provided various techniques. Sorry sir, I think Advento is too quick to publish the platform.

I do understand what you mean. Beta of the platform will be available in the early autumn though (before ICO)
It is better to gather some people to test it out and leave a review then overpay for the ad later, isn't it? Smiley
Activity: 128
Still no website?

This statement is debatable. I would say yes and no. One part of u with a desynced mentality says its open. Another part of u which has the opening surrounded by vertically oriented brink on the skin surface says that the other part is mental and asserts that the site is not there. Despite what ur eyes see the other part disagrees on everything that u had done or thought about.

for an interesting concept and a good marketing strategy, this platform should have provided various techniques. Sorry sir, I think Advento is too quick to publish the platform.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Still no website?

Still no website?
Still no website?
Activity: 42
Do you have bounty thread?
We'll have some kind of unusual bounty program but a little bit later. Advento bounty thread hasn't been created yet.
Activity: 22
Could you give me some detailed about How to prevent Cheating and Fraud for advertising?
As I know, Youtube still can't do that.
And Facebook too, they all using AI and something else, but with a lot of code, they still can't do that.
Not yet. WP will contain the information about Advento Antifraud technology. Wait a little bit.
Activity: 154
Could you give me some detailed about How to prevent Cheating and Fraud for advertising?
As I know, Youtube still can't do that.
And Facebook too, they all using AI and something else, but with a lot of code, they still can't do that.
Activity: 28
When tokensale?
ICO starts approximately in the middle of autumn
Soon we`ll announce exact dates!

two blockchains - maybe tokens also two  Cheesy or even three Grin
When tokensale?
ICO starts approximately in the middle of autumn
Soon we`ll announce exact dates!
Pages: