Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 32. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
There are a lot of money in field of marketing. That billions of dollars are really spent each year! How will you compete with current leaders in this sphere? Will you need any employees for setting up advertising for each client individually?
Advento has its own unique features which will help Anvento on its way to become one of the best advertising platforms.
Talking about setting up the advertisements you won’t need help because Advento tries to establish easy in use platform.

The features submitted to the head office were rejected as the submitter failed to fulfill the very basic requirements that we put up beforehand to ensure the transparency of the decision-making process. Do whatever u want u can cry out or hysterically sell ur stake out. Its my job to inform u of breaking the rules which is intolerable as its ur fault in the first place.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Will you launch bounty / airdrop to promote yourself?

Sure, we'll have some kind of bounty, but not in a classical way, we don't want to make the mistakes of previouse ICOS and give out too many tokens Smiley Aridrop is planned and will be held soonish, stay tuned and you won't miss it;)
What about referral program? or may be you can offer any another kind of income?

Yes, we’ll have referral program! More over special “ADVENTO REFERAL “ module is in development now!

This module is responsible for the functionality of the referral program. Calculation of funds, creation and monitoring of referral links, referral statistics.

This module provides the following functionality:

• Creation and statistics of referral links - the creation of referral links, the collection of data on users who have made the transition through the links.
• Calculation of funds and monitoring of referral accounts - the module is responsible for the use of funds within the system by advertisers and webmasters, the calculation of the referral bonus with the participation of users in the referral program.
• Statistics referrals on the top - the module collects statistics on all involved webmasters and advertisers, summarizing it. Thus, the referral on the ascending line sees the data of all its attracted users, but does not see who these users are.

ok about reffers. There is no other way to earn?
You can come up with your own idea and benefit from using Advento in the future! But in this case all depend on your entrepreneurial talent Smiley
Activity: 96

Sure, we'll have some kind of bounty, but not in a classical way, we don't want to make the mistakes of previouse ICOS and give out too many tokens Smiley Aridrop is planned and will be held soonish, stay tuned and you won't miss it;)
What about referral program? or may be you can offer any another kind of income?

Yes, we’ll have referral program! More over special “ADVENTO REFERAL “ module is in development now!

This module is responsible for the functionality of the referral program. Calculation of funds, creation and monitoring of referral links, referral statistics.

• Creation and statistics of referral links - the creation of referral links, the collection of data on users who have made the transition through the links.
• Calculation of funds and monitoring of referral accounts - the module is responsible for the use of funds within the system by advertisers and webmasters, the calculation of the referral bonus with the participation of users in the referral program.
• Statistics referrals on the top - the module collects statistics on all involved webmasters and advertisers, summarizing it. Thus, the referral on the ascending line sees the data of all its attracted users, but does not see who these users are.

ok about reffers. There is no other way to earn?

How will you promote your ICO? It's just beginning of Advento but not many people know about it. If you want to obtain $30M hard cap you have to do more self-marketing
The promotion strategy for Advento advertising platform consists of the most effective advertising methods.
     Offline promotion:
• Participation in exhibitions
• Partnership programs
• Using other offline promotion tools
     Online promotion:
• Website promotion
• Context and banner advertising
• Social networks promotion
• and many others...

🔥Check out our weekly digest!
https://t.me/AdventoNews/28

More news and updates are comming soon!

🌘Join us at the early stage of development and be  the first one to win prizes, talk with founders and get discounts🌒
How will we promote our ICO? It's just beginning of Advento but more people should know about us. We are going to obtain $30M hard cap
❗️❗️We are up and running!❗️❗️

http://advento.pro/ is our new home. While a few functions and information blocks are not available right now, we’re adding them very soon.

🌀Go visit our new website and tell us what you think!
There are a lot of money in field of marketing. That billions of dollars are really spent each year! How will you compete with current leaders in this sphere? Will you need any employees for setting up advertising for each client individually?
Advento has its own unique features which will help Anvento on its way to become one of the best advertising platforms.
Talking about setting up the advertisements you won’t need help because Advento tries to establish easy in use platform.

Activity: 28
Activity: 90
Are there any problems on advertising market? What are you going to make better?

How do u think. $550 billion market https://www.statista.com/topics/990/global-advertising-market/ any problems over there. Yeah one being inability to virtualize provisional resources that suck out 90 percent of the money spent on advertising every second. Its bill board building employees salary and expenses going to physical punishments of bandits that burn ur boards.
As far as I know digital advertising doing well...I'm just a user and I wish there weren't adv in the Internet at all with that "problems"
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Are there any problems on advertising market? What are you going to make better?

How do u think. $550 billion market https://www.statista.com/topics/990/global-advertising-market/ any problems over there. Yeah one being inability to virtualize provisional resources that suck out 90 percent of the money spent on advertising every second. Its bill board building employees salary and expenses going to physical punishments of bandits that burn ur boards.
Maybe for the regular internet user everything seems to be ok but there are a lot of tasks to solve:

• High commissions
• Lack of accurate targeting
• Non-transparent auctions
• Lack of a common platform
• Unreasonable prices
• High level of fraud
• Statistical errors
• and some more
Activity: 90
Any updates?

Hello! As promised we‘ve launched the website! Check it out at https://advento.pro

For all updates follow our news channel https://t.me/AdventoNews

You promised WP in the same time with the website but I see your tg community instead of WP when I click to the WP button
WP will apear very soon Smiley keep patience! Yes, you see link to the telegram community, because the telegram group is our current main way of communication with investors. You can also follow us in other social media:

t.me/Advento_official
facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
Instagram.com/AdventoOfficial

Could you show some leaflets from WP at least?
The basic statements are placed on the website. Please visit our website to get to know all updated information Smiley
Activity: 22
Any updates?

Hello! As promised we‘ve launched the website! Check it out at https://advento.pro

You promised WP in the same time with the website but I see your tg community instead of WP when I click to the WP button
WP will apear very soon Smiley keep patience! Yes, you see link to the telegram community, because the telegram group is our current main way of communication with investors. You can also follow us in other social media:

t.me/Advento_official

Could you show some leaflets from WP at least?
Any updates?

t.me/Advento_official
Pages:
Jump to: