Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 35. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 108
Who will be user of Advento?
Hello! Thanks for the question.

Potencial users could be presented in 3 categories:

◉ Bloggers, website or portal owners, forum admins, in the eyes of the platform these are all potential marketing sites, where adverts could be run for a profit;

◉ Advertisers and advertising agencies that want to increase the efficiency of their marketing campaigns by having a more accurate targeting, absolute transparancy and by removing the possibility of fraud;

◉ Other marketing platforms. In case there are not enough advertisers or publishers, you can rent other sites to run adverts or lease your own sites.
You made me interested in Advento with your 2 blockchains Smiley AI is also used...
Thank you)
AI system is used for ad targeting. It is necessary for precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!
looking forward to read WP
Activity: 42

◉ Bloggers, website or portal owners, forum admins, in the eyes of the platform these are all potential marketing sites, where adverts could be run for a profit;

◉ Advertisers and advertising agencies that want to increase the efficiency of their marketing campaigns by having a more accurate targeting, absolute transparancy and by removing the possibility of fraud;

◉ Other marketing platforms. In case there are not enough advertisers or publishers, you can rent other sites to run adverts or lease your own sites.
You made me interested in Advento with your 2 blockchains Smiley AI is also used...
Thank you)
AI system is used for ad targeting. It is necessary for precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!

When will the official website be launched?
Thank you for the question.
Official website will be launched next week Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
When will the official website be launched?
I'll be watching Advent! I was curious to know how they will work with these futuristic promises! Wait a second, another ICO? People are tired of ICO with promises that will hardly be fulfilled! The ad market is obsolete and there are countless projects with failed attempts in the area! For a good idea, money initially speaking is not necessary! So, Advent could have accomplished something like PoW, the energy cost promoted by the miners would be passed on to the market and with that, Advent could work its ways to make marketing transparent! But things will not be like that.
Believe that we will do our best to create the best advertising solutions!
There  will be some updates next week, you can join our news channel https://t.me/AdventoNews to be the first one getting fresh updates!
We appreciate your interest!
I agree that promisis are very tasty, enough to start thinking that it is all just promices... Ok waiting for any updates to see how they fulfill what they are sharing
Just keep patience Smiley First announcements very soon)
Activity: 28
I'll be watching Advent! I was curious to know how they will work with these futuristic promises! Wait a second, another ICO? People are tired of ICO with promises that will hardly be fulfilled! The ad market is obsolete and there are countless projects with failed attempts in the area! For a good idea, money initially speaking is not necessary! So, Advent could have accomplished something like PoW, the energy cost promoted by the miners would be passed on to the market and with that, Advent could work its ways to make marketing transparent! But things will not be like that.
There  will be some updates next week, you can join our news channel https://t.me/AdventoNews to be the first one getting fresh updates!
I agree that promisis are very tasty, enough to start thinking that it is all just promices... Ok waiting for any updates to see how they fulfill what they are sharing
There  will be some updates next week, you can join our news channel https://t.me/AdventoNews to be the first one getting fresh updates!
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Does your future platform provide any fraud prevention measures?
Thants for the question.
Yes. As many current systems use a third-party mechanism of detecting fraudulent behaviour, we at Advento have developed our own technology to prevent fraud, that uses the absolute maximum of a user's data to analyse his behaviour, key characteristics and historical data.
Could you show how it works?
Not yet. WP will contain the information about Advento Antifraud technology.
Activity: 164
Thants for the question.
Yes. As many current systems use a third-party mechanism of detecting fraudulent behaviour, we at Advento have developed our own technology to prevent fraud, that uses the absolute maximum of a user's data to analyse his behaviour, key characteristics and historical data.
Could you show how it works?
Thants for the question.
How much money do you need? Soft cap? Hard cap?
Is there any info about Advento token?
The HARD cap is about 30M USD.
Approximate amount of tokens for sale is about 100 M (which are 60 % of all tokens).
ADV is utility token on erc-20 standard.
The exact information will appear on the website soon
30 million USD is a huge amount of money. Smiley Why is a hardcap so big? How will you spend this money?
You Know that it is necessary a lot of money to develop a really quality product. Talking about money allocation, the structure is as follows:
62,5% - Tokensale
1,5 - Legal
3% - Bounty
2% - Airdrop
9% - Development fund
12% - Founders fee
3% - Reserve funds
7% - Advisors
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Approximate amount of tokens for sale is about 100 M (which are 60 % of all tokens).
30 million USD is a huge amount of money. Smiley Why is a hardcap so big? How will you spend this money?
as far as I know there is no website yet, isn't it?

No, there no website available now, I meant the information will appear with website. Sorry for misleading you.
Tell me one more thing, How will you pomote your ICO? popularity among the people is good for both investors and founders
The promotion strategy for Advento advertising platform consists of the most effective advertising methods.
     Offline promotion:
• Participation in exhibitions
• Partnership programs
• Using other offline promotion tools
     Online promotion:
• Website promotion
• Context and banner advertising
• Social networks promotion
• and many others...
Pages:
Jump to: