Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 39. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you have telegram channel??
Can we talk there?
Sure thing!
Join @Advento_official where we discuss everything related to the Advento project!
Also you can join our news channel @AdventoNews to get fresh updates!
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Do you have telegram channel??
Can we talk there?
It's not a secret that Advertising is a big business. So i see that this project has an interesting concept, but still I need to learn more about the main concept of Advento.
I'll be waiting for the website and Whitepaper to be ready.

Join our  telegram  channel @advento_official to get an immediate notification when website and WP are out!
Thanks for you support <3
2 Blockchain? That's interesting. It may appears that this is the first project which come up with this brand new idea. How exactly is this going to work?
However, there are many advertising platform that utilising crypto technology. I think this 2 blockchain did not gives enough impact to draw the attention from others, is there any other idea to attract people in this project?

The purpose of 2 blockchain technology is to give transparency to transactions and avoid ad views by bots, as well as track user preferences for better ad targeting.
How exactly? Just wait for the WP to answer that Smiley
We are about to start our own unique advertising campaign, that will draw attention for sure! Wink
We`ll come up with more details very soon!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
It's not a secret that Advertising is a big business. So i see that this project has an interesting concept, but still I need to learn more about the main concept of Advento.
I'll be waiting for the website and Whitepaper to be ready.
Activity: 76
2 Blockchain? That's interesting. It may appears that this is the first project which come up with this brand new idea. How exactly is this going to work?
However, there are many advertising platform that utilising crypto technology. I think this 2 blockchain did not gives enough impact to draw the attention from others, is there any other idea to attract people in this project?
this is for sure a very promising ICO. Well tought project and the best part is it’s allready usable.
Unfortunately it is not.
But!
Fully functional beta is expected in early September!
Be the first to test it out Smiley

So what are you saying is that there are possibility of beta  being available before ico???

That is the best part!
You can get more insight at the early stage and get an understanding of how our platform works!
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest
this is for sure a very promising ICO. Well tought project and the best part is it’s allready usable.
Unfortunately it is not.
But!

So what are you saying is that there are possibility of beta  being available before ico???
Unfortunately it is not.
But!
I'm waiting for the beta to test it. I hope it can come out soon because this project is great. I want to know more about it
I'm glad that you are also looking forward to it! Cool
What do you want to know? I'd be happy to help!
You can also join our telegram @advento_official for daily updates
Unfortunately it is not.
But!
I'm waiting for the beta to test it. I hope it can come out soon because this project is great. I want to know more about it
Unfortunately it is not.
But!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
at least russian supports are doing good lol

Thanks for your kindness!  Kiss

at the end of October, in my opinion, it's a long time, why did you delay time, is the team busy preparing it now?

Exactly! It is our top priority to make sure everything will work out smoothly  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
nice logo, most be an ico i guess, any free tokens ?  Grin

Our tokensale will go live in the end of September\beggining of October. Sure, we'll have some kind of bounty, but not in a classical way, we don't want to make the mistakes of previouse ICOS and give out too many tokens. Stay tuned and you might win something cool Wink
Check out our news channel https://t.me/AdventoNews
at the end of October, in my opinion, it's a long time, why did you delay time, is the team busy preparing it now?
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
You made one several typo errors with russian letters.

It looks like you made all this ANN in great hurry.

Good thing is that we know your location also

http://picplus.ru/img/1808/21/91f21daf.jpg

http://picplus.ru/img/1808/21/c80ac835.jpg

at least russian supports are doing good lol

http://picplus.ru/img/1808/21/91f21daf.jpg

http://picplus.ru/img/1808/21/c80ac835.jpg

Right now our attention is focused mainly on the platform.
So there are some minor "cosmetic" issues. Thanks for noticing!

The head post will be constantly edited until its perfection and announcement of all features  Cool

Thanks again for the support!
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
You made one typo error with russian letters

Yep, noticed that, thanks you, will change it asap
Will you have KYC?

Sorry for late response!
Yes, we are definitely planning on including proof of identity and maybe adress as well  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

Pages:
Jump to: