Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 65. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 19, 2016, 11:21:49 AM
one quick question  before  i dump  all my coins.  why not 1:1 and why 1:5 ratio.  is it fair to investors?  i think jens can answer  that too. at first,  i agree that  this thread  needs to be moderated.  i didn't  know that behind  the scene  there's  worst coming.  but now,  i know why you  want  this to  be moderated.

1. "It feels like an insult if people say this isn't a good deal to be honest. We believe 100% in our project so we stand by this."

you feel insulted? 1:5 ratio? you call that a good deal?  why do you need to come  up with Ver 2? to scam your  investors?  sorry  for the term but i cannot find the right  words for that. can you answer  it.  been waiting  for the reply  since yesterday.

I'm surprised that you still have any coins left after the way you have been whining 'scam' here and on YoBit. Up to you what you do, just do it quietly.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
October 19, 2016, 11:02:58 AM
just new here mate i know its a moderated thread im just checking because adz price from yobit is too cheap reading this will assume me that the version 2 can be grow more than 5k after its been release is that we can assume?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
October 19, 2016, 10:37:26 AM
sir i support this project and is the only coin i am invested with as i see potential.

can you just answer some of my questions below thank you very much:

1. is it possible if you may consider that invesotors who missed swapping can swap for 1:1 ratio? can you maybe give one last chance for those investors who missed and give one final date such as maybe FRIDAY to swap for 1 ADZ V1 to 1 ADZ V2 as these investors missed the chance and it would only be fair if you allowed this sir. please if you can consider this last time it will be great thanks?

No. The swap has been announced for many weeks now and the 5:1 ratio is still an amazing deal. It feels like an insult if people say this isn't a good deal to be honest. We believe 100% in our project so we stand by this.

2. could you please tell when ADZ V1 will be closed?
The offer will probably launch in a couple of weeks, we don't have a fixed date yet as our main developers will only start integrating this part after our 12 new devs are trained, which will be beginning next week. A clear update and date will be announced then.

3. can you also explain as the site etc is in maintenance disabling all transactions why has the amount stored in Cashbacks increased since yesterday?
Some profits were still in our distribution wallet and these have been distributed to members.

4. also when will ADZ V1 mining stop as the supply still increasing daily?
Mining is needed to keep the blockchain running and people still need to be able to send their coins to us for the swap. So until the new offer launches there will be mining.

5. what will happen to left over coins on ADZbuzz, will they be turned to bitcoin now or just remain as ADZ V2?
All coins in ADZbuzz will be turned into ADZ V2 and earn weekly BTC during the crowdsale phase and daily ADZ V2 after.

thank you very much dev and team if you can answer questions above jens sir that will be great

I appreciate that! Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
October 19, 2016, 09:58:52 AM
sir i support this project and is the only coin i am invested with as i see potential.

1. is it possible if you may consider that invesotors who missed swapping can swap for 1:1 ratio? can you maybe give one last chance for those investors who missed and give one final date such as maybe FRIDAY to swap for 1 ADZ V1 to 1 ADZ V2 as these investors missed the chance and it would only be fair if you allowed this sir. please if you can consider this last time it will be great thanks?

No. The swap has been announced for many weeks now and the 5:1 ratio is still an amazing deal. It feels like an insult if people say this isn't a good deal to be honest. We believe 100% in our project so we stand by this.

The offer will probably launch in a couple of weeks, we don't have a fixed date yet as our main developers will only start integrating this part after our 12 new devs are trained, which will be beginning next week. A clear update and date will be announced then.

3. can you also explain as the site etc is in maintenance disabling all transactions why has the amount stored in Cashbacks increased since yesterday?
Some profits were still in our distribution wallet and these have been distributed to members.

Mining is needed to keep the blockchain running and people still need to be able to send their coins to us for the swap. So until the new offer launches there will be mining.

5. what will happen to left over coins on ADZbuzz, will they be turned to bitcoin now or just remain as ADZ V2?
All coins in ADZbuzz will be turned into ADZ V2 and earn weekly BTC during the crowdsale phase and daily ADZ V2 after.

thank you very much dev and team if you can answer questions above jens sir that will be great

I appreciate that! Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
October 19, 2016, 08:56:58 AM
what happen to the adz price ?  Grin

Swap is happening. Don't worry about the current ADZ V1 price  Wink just make sure you've swapped so you can bank hard later with ADZ V2
Activity: 700
October 19, 2016, 08:54:53 AM
what happen to the adz price ?  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 19, 2016, 05:44:14 AM

So to the people choosing to dump their ADZ v1 rather than convert it into ADZ v2 (5 to 1) because they missed the swap are only short changing themselves, because in reality the price of ADZ v1 is irrelevant now and it is all about holding ADZ v2.

Here I am thinking of buying more ADZ v1 to convert into ADZ v2 at the 5:1 ratio because I see the value of ADZ v2 being worth so much more in the future and you are considering dumping for micro cents  Huh

It just shows many of you still don't get the project. Because even if I had missed the swap the 5:1 ratio is still a no brainer which is why I would still buy them now to take advantage of that window! But you have them and thinking of dumping instead for less than 1 cent  Shocked

Oк lets see. I have 100 000 coins and swap them. As a long term investor i'm ready to wait one year to cash them with some additional interest. And if (only IF) the price will be 0.5, so I should get 50 000 usd + interest.  But i was late, they say it was my fault, just get 20 000 new coins and 10 000 usd.  so just another 40 000 usd difference, fogert it, thats not worth to think about.....

Are you guys seriously think I should just be glad and say thanks to get 10k instead of 50k+?Huh
October 18, 2016, 10:03:56 PM
Ok the questions alden has asked cover up mostly everybody's questions here. I will remove posts that keep asking the same questions over and over as you are only making it harder for Jens to answer.

And it's considered spamming. Please wait for Jens and let him address those questions to alden so everybody has their answers here.

Be patient please and don't post the same questions again. Let Jens address alden's questions. Thanks
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
October 18, 2016, 09:34:13 PM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 18, 2016, 08:11:40 PM
Well, I miss the swap thing as I just bought the ADZ v1 from an order set months ago. Now, I am waiting, as what the devs posts that it is 5:1 ratio. When will this happen? Please keep me informed,aand Good Luck to Dev Team.

I am very optimistic of this project.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
October 18, 2016, 08:08:07 PM
...snip...

It is funny how both you and JensS are continuously talking about 'how good and profitable 5for1 deal is, as ADZv2 will cost $0.5', while everybody complaining here talk about 'how unfair is to make their coins 5 times less valued than the rest of the coins, just because they were long-term investors, so were not following the project closely enough'.
Well, that's probably point-of-view-caused difference  Roll Eyes
It's like the difference of the point of view between people inside the ship, and some other people who are left outside sinking in the water, with the promise of a fishers boat probably passing nearby soon  Grin
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 18, 2016, 07:48:39 PM
To the people complaining after missing the swap (which was announced ample time beforehand on here, Facebook, ADZbuzz and even YouTube) about the conversion of 5 ADZ v1 for 1 ADZ v2.

Don't you get where the price of ADZ v2 will go to?

It does not matter what happens to the price of ADZ v1 as that coin will not be the coin that runs ADZbuzz anymore; it will be ADZ v2.

With that in mind, choosing to dump your ADZ v1 for even less than pennies than exchange them into ADZ v2 at the current conversion rate is ludicrous. You are not hurting the project, just your own pocket in reality and that shows very bad financial judgement on your part.

The conversion of 5 ADZ v1 for 1 ADZ v2 is not forever.

Soon it will cost $0.50 per ADZ v2 once the advertising offer is running.

So to the people choosing to dump their ADZ v1 rather than convert it into ADZ v2 (5 to 1) because they missed the swap are only short changing themselves, because in reality the price of ADZ v1 is irrelevant now and it is all about holding ADZ v2.

Here I am thinking of buying more ADZ v1 to convert into ADZ v2 at the 5:1 ratio because I see the value of ADZ v2 being worth so much more in the future and you are considering dumping for micro cents  Huh

It just shows many of you still don't get the project. Because even if I had missed the swap the 5:1 ratio is still a no brainer which is why I would still buy them now to take advantage of that window! But you have them and thinking of dumping instead for less than 1 cent  Shocked
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 18, 2016, 05:23:54 PM
You can not monitor EVERYTHING. You will definetely loose something.

Quite right! Especially when you mine lots of different altcoins to HOLD them for future grow (and you believe in ADZ team and idea off cource and in all oter coins dev's) - but when you absent for some time in a BT thread or facebook - so what? You get kicked away from party? Just imagine when ADZ will incorporate and some shareholders buy N official shares of legal entity. They went to Bahamas for a week or two, then came back to their own business (but they check e-mail every day - nothing strange there) and BOOM! You buy some morning newspaper and see post by board of directors: "All the ADZ.INC 0.01 USD shares were swapped to priveleged shares during last two weeks. We will sell them to some investors for 0.5 usd in future, congrats! All the shareholders who were absent allowed to swap 5x0.01 USD share per one priveleged 0.5 USD share...."
That's sound impossible. But we are in crypto and shell take risks of such a unpleasant occasions.

IMO it's just not fair - try to look inside of your feelings being at my place...

P.S. If we talk about 50-100 coins its not dramatically.  But if you have 100 000 of them? Just use qiuck calculations and everything will become clear
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
October 18, 2016, 04:51:43 PM
Screwing how? The coins will be worth 10 times what you can exchange them for after launch...

saying 1 ADZ V2 trading for 5 ADZ V1 is a bad deal makes all your statements s a bit silly, no offense... Smiley

JensS, I think you can see the heavy dumping of ADZv1 on both Yobit and C-Cex...

That probably should mean I am not the only one who thinks that discounting some of the investors coins in favor of other investors is an unfair decision and "5 ADZv1 for 1 ADZv2" is a bad deal?
Looks like the market made its judgement and ADZv1 is going to cost 1/5 of its value before swap... Of course you could tell all those people are silly... Everyone is probably silly..  Undecided

Why not to make 1:1 swap and keep the 'lazy' investors happy, so they do not fud and don't become 'haters'..? Thats probably another 'silly' question I guess, which "doesn't make any sense" (TM).

Don't worry about the heavy dumping, the 50% premine will stabilize the price shortly.  Love this coin!

are you  sure you're not worried? i   partially  dump some coins to avoid loses. you need more support  to cover the dumps for the second  wave.  are you worried  now??  don't  worry  im just  kidding.  check the price now. lol
Activity: 219
Merit: 20
October 18, 2016, 03:58:03 PM
in this update it is mentioned that they will host crowdsale of adz v2 at 50 cents/adz or the advertisers will have to buy adz v2 by btc or by whatever to advertise and keep ad space.
So does all this mean that buzz power holders won't be paid profits in adz v2 but will be paid in btc Huh Embarrassed
and if this is the case then i am very upset by this robbery of mine Embarrassed because we wanted to get atleast some adz v2 coins(about 10k-20k) so that we can sell them for profit in future(i.e. in some months)

You always jump to wrong conclusions.

Please read the updates.

This is how it works:
During the promotion stage of the advertising offer on ADZbuzz the current buzz power holders will earn bitcoin. 20% will be shared with us.

Then once we launch we will earn ADZv2 daily. Again 20% of your current buzz power stored in ADZbuzz is what you will earn in the year as income. And be able to cash it out.

So you have been robbed nothing!

You just don't read the updates and try to understand them... so you are robbing yourself of understanding that is all.

Very good explanation for newbies.

Please remember that we are still in beta phase. Once every thing will be set up it's gonna be more easy to undersatnd the whole concept for everybody.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
October 18, 2016, 02:51:19 PM
Screwing how? The coins will be worth 10 times what you can exchange them for after launch...

saying 1 ADZ V2 trading for 5 ADZ V1 is a bad deal makes all your statements s a bit silly, no offense... Smiley

JensS, I think you can see the heavy dumping of ADZv1 on both Yobit and C-Cex...

That probably should mean I am not the only one who thinks that discounting some of the investors coins in favor of other investors is an unfair decision and "5 ADZv1 for 1 ADZv2" is a bad deal?
Looks like the market made its judgement and ADZv1 is going to cost 1/5 of its value before swap... Of course you could tell all those people are silly... Everyone is probably silly..  Undecided

Why not to make 1:1 swap and keep the 'lazy' investors happy, so they do not fud and don't become 'haters'..? Thats probably another 'silly' question I guess, which "doesn't make any sense" (TM).
October 18, 2016, 01:03:08 PM
one quick question  before  i dump  all my coins.  why not 1:1 and why 1:5 ratio.  is it fair to investors?  i think jens can answer  that too.

That's better. If you have reasonable questions then I won't remove them. But please just don't fud and troll thanks.

Jens should answer these tomorrow as it's like 1am where he is.
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
October 18, 2016, 12:36:08 PM
thanks for the update sir. i am looking forward to everything come together.

i love the project and i know sure well this ADZ v2 is going to succeed thanks to the ADZbuzz platform

it is time to ignore haters and devs and team just please focus on making this project success. also looking forward to new 12 devs coming on board. i have list of features for improvements on ADZbuzz

thanks again for all work devs and team lets rock this project and keep building ADZbuzz and improve it structure and then just see ADZ explode  Smiley
October 18, 2016, 12:26:23 PM
Quick question can someone please explain as the site etc is in maintenance disabling all transactions why has the amount stored in Cashbacks increased since yesterday. Thanks

I'll let Jens answer that mate. He's away right now as you know it's past midnight in Philippines

He'll most likely answer it tomorrow
Activity: 575
October 18, 2016, 12:16:27 PM
Quick question can someone please explain as the site etc is in maintenance disabling all transactions why has the amount stored in Cashbacks increased since yesterday. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: