Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 84. (Read 156193 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
September 15, 2016, 11:19:40 PM
Jens you can pay to get on Bittrex please read https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

especially the part

If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.    

I know it works as i know of other coins that have paid to be listed

i know while its great about Adzbuzz project and Adzbuzzer and i am also very excited but i agree with johnp what he say

3 btc is not a lot if this project very serious. reserve 3 bitcoins to have guaranteed listing on Bittrex so it will help at least give it more notice to other investors

i love auto exchange you will have on Adzbuzz for ease for average people like me and publishers but for new investors involved in crypto, most know about Bittrex and if you have coin there it will give more potential for more investors to get involved

Sir you did same with c-cex and many helped pay over 1 btc. why not atleast do same for Bittrex which is 1 of top exchanges

Jens for community and investors sake, please have it listed on Bittrex. its also best to see what community wants and most of us want to see Adzcoin listed on atleast Bittrex so atleast we are on 1 major exchange

keep up good work but please also consider listing on Bittrex. Paying 3 btc is guarantee for listing as mentioned on Bittrex site sir

"Paying 3 btc is guarantee for listing as mentioned on Bittrex site"

That's simply wrong...

After you ask them to pay 3BTC to be listed the verification process starts. For whatever reason they ask questions as if a 6 year-old read all the info about our project and it takes a week for them to reply to a ticket. I think they are a bit confused who is doing who a favour but that's just my opinion...

How about we have THEM pay 3BTC to have ADZcoin listed in a couple of months and wel'll add this 3 BTC to the revenue distribution pool? Sounds like a better plan to me. Wink

After all, as I already mentioned many times before, the ultimate goal is to have our own Coinbase-like ADZ-only exchange inside ADZbuzz eventually and move away from exchnages API's as that doesn't benefit us to grow, so they would be our competition later on and make us earn less for the company. If we have millions of users on ADZbuzz (which is basically bound to happen) investors will be lining up to fund this type of project if we sell some of the equity in our business.

Sometimes you need to think a bit further down the line if you run things. Smiley

Activity: 121
Merit: 11
September 15, 2016, 06:42:20 PM
Jens you can pay to get on Bittrex please read https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

especially the part

If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.    

i know while its great about Adzbuzz project and Adzbuzzer and i am also very excited but i agree with johnp what he say

3 btc is not a lot if this project very serious. reserve 3 bitcoins to have guaranteed listing on Bittrex so it will help at least give it more notice to other investors

i love auto exchange you will have on Adzbuzz for ease for average people like me and publishers but for new investors involved in crypto, most know about Bittrex and if you have coin there it will give more potential for more investors to get involved

Sir you did same with c-cex and many helped pay over 1 btc. why not atleast do same for Bittrex which is 1 of top exchanges

Jens for community and investors sake, please have it listed on Bittrex. its also best to see what community wants and most of us want to see Adzcoin listed on atleast Bittrex so atleast we are on 1 major exchange

keep up good work but please also consider listing on Bittrex. Paying 3 btc is guarantee for listing as mentioned on Bittrex site sir
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
September 15, 2016, 06:33:03 PM
You know what JensS, I would not like for you or anyone involved in ADZcoin to pay just for the privilege of having ADZcoin listed in some exchange!

In Fact ADZcoin does not need to be in Bittrex at all. If you are reading this and are a publisher you should consider the ADZbuzz project now and getting yourself some ADZcoin before the first big jump in value.

And if you are a publisher or investor who is demanding to have ADZcoin listed in Bittrex before you join Adzbuzz or invest in Adzcoin in my opinion ADZcoin value will rise with or without it being included in Bittrex or any other exchange so get involved now while the price is still at mere cents or get involved later when the ADZcoin is at a stable price your profit could be small or significantly high the choice is yours.

The future looks bright for the ADZbuzz/ADZcoin project  Wink
Activity: 575
September 15, 2016, 01:24:44 PM

especially the part

Activity: 575
September 15, 2016, 01:21:43 PM
I like this idea, because its clearly doing something different and clearly has a community, but I've read this thread and some of the links @ adzcoindesk and Im still struggling to understand it
I liked the Steemit comparison piece

But I dont really understand ADZBuzz , or what gives the coins value?

ALso some of the posts about earning 1500-3000 a month come across as a bit Ponzi/MLM'ish (not saying they are but its an impression they can give off), so its something you guys can be aware of

The adbuzz "upgrade" and "VIp" offer are finished now? As I said, dont really understand that side of things

Thanks.

Coinstatic has already explained you the income sources from which the Project will earn. And remember these sources will keep on increasin as many are in pipeline. I just want to emphasise the posts of people earning income, why it does not "come across as Ponzi/MLMish."
Just think of it this way...Facebook earns billions of dollars as profits which they keep with themselves. You won't call Facebook a Ponzi, right?
Adzbuzz shares its profits with people, which is extremely generous. If u read the latest blog post, the story of Adzbuzz" u will read a line "This along with my obsession to create a business model that would share its revenue with users made me connect some dots initially"
This clearly states that Jens wants to create a business whose profit would get shared with users.

Please notice that profit and revenue are two different things. Revenue is total income while Profit is Revenue minus Cost. So, this eradicates any thought of Ponzi-ness as Ponzi comes when u share others' money (or revenue) but profit is what ur earnings are actually.

Yes I think everything has been explained above and it's very accurate. Smiley

That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue.

A lot more will become clear when the ADZBuzzer is active and people can actually share posts on the new timeline. Our developers are now working on ensuring all posts get shared in the various categories and then will work on the layout and we're ready to get things started. Smiley

"That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue"

wow like adsense and combine effort and share revenue
count me in . i like adsense my blog already have adsense ads, adsense pay me good ,
if adzbuzzer will be like adsense and ever more than that will be wonderfull
really many of my friend still strugling find online income
that will last forever and not scam like adsense.
if adzbuzzer will be more better than adsense of course they will participate in adzbuzzer
as a member and publisher. i still believe adz project will success

That's going to be the beauty of Adzbuzzer, it will allow any publisher/blogger to earn and not just the publisher but even the sharer

Now Google Adsense makes you place ads on your website/blog and when a user clicks on it then you'll receive maybe a penny (depends). But the problem is, users could be using ad-blockers and if they visit your website with Adsense ads they won't be able to see them and hence won't be able to click on those ads which means you would be losing income. And also you are at the mercy of Google, if you have heard of the term click bombing when a user keeps clicking those ads Google can get suspicious and ban you and that's your income gone

Adzbuzzer will simply behave like the social share buttons that you see nearly on every website on the internet.

You have seen the facebook, twitter, instagram, reddit share buttons. But the problem is sharing your content on their platform won't earn you anything.

When the Adzbuzzer button is ready, and it's placed on your website for example. Any of your audience or a random person who shares your content will earn you Adzcoins which can be turned to money of course Smiley

i can't wait this amazing adz project will go viral  Cool

and how it will reflect to the current price of adz coin mate as its rallying now, any insight to be in polo and trexx dev? i think if this project start to move forward those two exchange also needed to be part of this success to attract more and more investors.
bittrex is for sure, they have already been verified and now just need to pay 3btc to get coin listed which they surely will pay. and polo and other exchanges may follow soon once things catch up. Actually right now there are tons of developments to do first before launching the product. So, buddy wait patiently, all corners will get fixed up with time(atmost 6 months), but the thing is wait.... wait...   Undecided

Where did you get the figure "6 months" from?

Right now it's on enough exchanges to trade on and as mentioned it will be listed on Bittrex before launch (which is in the end of November or beginning of December)

It's not upto Jens or the community if Adzcoin gets listed on Polo, as they do not accept payments to list a coin, it's upto them. Many have submitted forms to Polo and Bittrex and still no listing for Adz so many have done their part including Jens.

Final option is, pay to have it listed on Bittrex which as I mentioned will be done before launch

Where do people get the impression that you can just pay to get on Bittrex? If that was the case it would have been added already...

The main thing I guess is that they want to see that we will get the ADZBuzzer ready and the new timeline to give ADZcoin the purpose it was intended for. Obviously they will add the coin then because they will lose out a lot to their competition if they don't add ADZcoin. After all we'll use the API's of all exchanges so people don't even have to leave ADZbuzz to buy coins and products. Smiley

That's not our concern right now though, we're just working on getting things ready and we're almost ready to push the ADZbuzzer to the testing site which is the last step before we go live.

It'll be a completely different perception that's for sure. Smiley

legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 15, 2016, 10:25:16 AM
I like this idea, because its clearly doing something different and clearly has a community, but I've read this thread and some of the links @ adzcoindesk and Im still struggling to understand it

ALso some of the posts about earning 1500-3000 a month come across as a bit Ponzi/MLM'ish (not saying they are but its an impression they can give off), so its something you guys can be aware of

The adbuzz "upgrade" and "VIp" offer are finished now? As I said, dont really understand that side of things

Thanks.

Coinstatic has already explained you the income sources from which the Project will earn. And remember these sources will keep on increasin as many are in pipeline. I just want to emphasise the posts of people earning income, why it does not "come across as Ponzi/MLMish."
Just think of it this way...Facebook earns billions of dollars as profits which they keep with themselves. You won't call Facebook a Ponzi, right?
Adzbuzz shares its profits with people, which is extremely generous. If u read the latest blog post, the story of Adzbuzz" u will read a line "This along with my obsession to create a business model that would share its revenue with users made me connect some dots initially"
This clearly states that Jens wants to create a business whose profit would get shared with users.

Please notice that profit and revenue are two different things. Revenue is total income while Profit is Revenue minus Cost. So, this eradicates any thought of Ponzi-ness as Ponzi comes when u share others' money (or revenue) but profit is what ur earnings are actually.

That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue.

A lot more will become clear when the ADZBuzzer is active and people can actually share posts on the new timeline. Our developers are now working on ensuring all posts get shared in the various categories and then will work on the layout and we're ready to get things started. Smiley

"That being said the business model is indeed more the one of Adsense, Hubpages and all the other similar business models that combine efforts and share revenue"

count me in . i like adsense my blog already have adsense ads, adsense pay me good ,
if adzbuzzer will be more better than adsense of course they will participate in adzbuzzer

That's going to be the beauty of Adzbuzzer, it will allow any publisher/blogger to earn and not just the publisher but even the sharer

Now Google Adsense makes you place ads on your website/blog and when a user clicks on it then you'll receive maybe a penny (depends). But the problem is, users could be using ad-blockers and if they visit your website with Adsense ads they won't be able to see them and hence won't be able to click on those ads which means you would be losing income. And also you are at the mercy of Google, if you have heard of the term click bombing when a user keeps clicking those ads Google can get suspicious and ban you and that's your income gone

Adzbuzzer will simply behave like the social share buttons that you see nearly on every website on the internet.

You have seen the facebook, twitter, instagram, reddit share buttons. But the problem is sharing your content on their platform won't earn you anything.

When the Adzbuzzer button is ready, and it's placed on your website for example. Any of your audience or a random person who shares your content will earn you Adzcoins which can be turned to money of course Smiley

i can't wait this amazing adz project will go viral  Cool

and how it will reflect to the current price of adz coin mate as its rallying now, any insight to be in polo and trexx dev? i think if this project start to move forward those two exchange also needed to be part of this success to attract more and more investors.
bittrex is for sure, they have already been verified and now just need to pay 3btc to get coin listed which they surely will pay. and polo and other exchanges may follow soon once things catch up. Actually right now there are tons of developments to do first before launching the product. So, buddy wait patiently, all corners will get fixed up with time(atmost 6 months), but the thing is wait.... wait...   Undecided

Right now it's on enough exchanges to trade on and as mentioned it will be listed on Bittrex before launch (which is in the end of November or beginning of December)

It's not upto Jens or the community if Adzcoin gets listed on Polo, as they do not accept payments to list a coin, it's upto them. Many have submitted forms to Polo and Bittrex and still no listing for Adz so many have done their part including Jens.

Final option is, pay to have it listed on Bittrex which as I mentioned will be done before launch

Where do people get the impression that you can just pay to get on Bittrex? If that was the case it would have been added already...

The main thing I guess is that they want to see that we will get the ADZBuzzer ready and the new timeline to give ADZcoin the purpose it was intended for. Obviously they will add the coin then because they will lose out a lot to their competition if they don't add ADZcoin. After all we'll use the API's of all exchanges so people don't even have to leave ADZbuzz to buy coins and products. Smiley

That's not our concern right now though, we're just working on getting things ready and we're almost ready to push the ADZbuzzer to the testing site which is the last step before we go live.

It'll be a completely different perception that's for sure. Smiley
Activity: 545
September 15, 2016, 03:43:17 AM

Thanks.

bittrex is for sure, they have already been verified and now just need to pay 3btc to get coin listed which they surely will pay. and polo and other exchanges may follow soon once things catch up. Actually right now there are tons of developments to do first before launching the product. So, buddy wait patiently, all corners will get fixed up with time(atmost 6 months), but the thing is wait.... wait...   Undecided

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
September 15, 2016, 02:42:25 AM

Thanks.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 15, 2016, 12:50:38 AM

Thanks.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 14, 2016, 11:20:28 PM

Thanks.

September 14, 2016, 02:25:50 PM

Thanks.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 14, 2016, 02:10:30 PM

Thanks.

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
September 14, 2016, 10:55:45 AM

Thanks.

and what about the many features which need to be added on adserver, i.e. different types of ads etc. And the other site adzcoinreview.com which has just recently come up(i think recently)
and by the way the project is ultimate solid  Shocked  Cool , all looking forward with biggest enthusiasm towards launch   Roll Eyes , although even with so much adz stored in cashbacks couldn't raise price till now, but launch will definitely explode it  Grin and jens might receive some compliments for making fortunes of many like me when people get their big rois  Wink
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 14, 2016, 10:01:56 AM

Thanks.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 14, 2016, 04:18:45 AM

Thanks.

good insight mate thanks for this explanation might be gather more interest as we see how the project moves i think doubt will erase  from some people who's thinking to invest to this coin. good luck
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
September 14, 2016, 01:07:09 AM

Thanks.

September 14, 2016, 12:07:48 AM

Thanks.

Let's go back to basics. What gives a coin value?

Supply and demand is what gives any coin value. Whether its Bitcoin, Adzcoin, Litecoin, Steem you name it

It's easier said than to achieve it practically though

Now what will create that demand for Adzcoin is explained thoroughly many times.

But here's a list in short:

ADZbuzz ad server – Ad server like Facebook ads
ADZbuzzPay – Payment processors so merchants can accept ADZcoin, a 0.5% fee is charged for every transaction
ADZbuzzmarket – Fiverr-like marketplace where publishers can spend their ADZ to grow their business, 10% fee is charged for every sale
ADZbuzz web wallet – People who want to securely store their coins can do this on ADZBuzz, a 0,5% fee is charged at withdrawal

Now if you read the blog post about Steem vs ADZ, it clearly shows Steem has no external revenue and that begs the question, how will Steem's demand increase and hence increase its value? It simply won't and that's why its crashing right now.

The goal for Adzbuzz is to serve quality traffic to advertisers (Facebook style) but also reward publishers and users with buzz powers who share publisher's content.

This income opportunity you mention for the Buzz Power is actually a bonus, call it staking. It's not what the Buzz Power is really intended for.

And if you must know where the extra revenue is coming from daily, the web wallet withdrawl fees, transactions etc and the people who buy traffic. That should answer you why it's not a ponzi. It's not other people's coins being shared/

The true reason for the Buzz Power is simply this, the higher your buzz power the more power and influence you have over people with less power and the QUALITY content you share from publishers will earn you rewards
Buzz Power, an in-house metric which will do two things:

1. Determine the influence level members have when it comes to the content quality control algorithm
2. Determine how much sharers and web publishers earn from the profit share rewards

And the VIP was something completely different. You know the daily login ADZ you get at the top next to your name everyday? Well a VIP can withdraw those. And a VIP would also earn percentages daily from new referrals that join and products bought. But obviously that is now finished and no new people can become VIP's so you don't have to worry about getting a VIP. And the upgrade you mean is actually the Buzz Power, which will always be there.

The main focus for Adzbuzz is to become a high quality content sharing platform that will serve quality traffic to advertisers while rewarding publishers and its sharers, where Buzz power will determine the influence. Become like the big boys out there like Buzzfeed, Facebook but even better as Adzbuzz will also reward publishers and sharers.

I hope you understand now
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 13, 2016, 11:52:29 PM

Thanks.
i hope jenss will explained it to us much clearer so investors will able to understand how this feature will deliver some earnings
i think it is not ponzi or mlm its a real project that will generate sure income just needed professional approach coming from dev.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
September 13, 2016, 10:59:20 PM

Thanks.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
September 13, 2016, 10:21:06 PM

Ofcouse a troll, the latest post was called "covering all angles to succeed" Smiley

It's an interesting read showing the complete process from coming up with an idea to creating a succesful buisness model.

Anybody who hasn't done yet must read this to see how long we've been working on perfecting our system:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-story-of-adzbuzz/

Hopefully later today we can bring more good news with the corporation's succesful registration, a lot of paperworks to file with the SEC but we'll get there. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

I see that this project have many chances to succeed and many investors have joined
if there are some positive news about ADZ. it will boost the price in the sky
Nice works , Dev
Pages:
Jump to: