Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 25. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
How do you figure this LOI idea?

There was practically zero premine. The dev has the same incentive as you the investor does for the price to go up. Come on man.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I bought AERIUM worth of 0.00938 BTC, but now the value is 0.00085 BTC, this is too much manipulation. Investor will run away. Lousy DEV TEAM.

That sounds more like a “you” problem buying on the peak...
Activity: 9
I cannot see how you call the Dev Team lousy for the drop in price ?

I mined 2k Aerium by renting Hashing Power.  I sold 1k to pay off my Costs and held the rest.

Yes it has dropped in price, but then again so many other alts are rock bottom prices also.

It will bounce back and everyone will be singing from the roof tops once again !!

Just HODL.....  If you want to get rich quick this maybe isn't the place for you.

Good Luck :-)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
NOT ROI and NO ROI, IT IS LOI, You know what is LOI? LOSING OF INVESTMENT. AERIUM Not helping community, they helping themselves to gain more profits from investor.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I bought AERIUM worth of 0.00938 BTC, but now the value is 0.00085 BTC, this is too much manipulation. Investor will run away. Lousy DEV TEAM.
Activity: 86
We are glad to announce our next update, this update include the following patches:

- Elevate maturity time
   - Elevate Split Threshold
   - Fix Coin Age with the new reward structure
   - New PoS reward structure to reduce inflation

45000 > 47500    ---    10000%
47500 > 50000    ---    5000%
50000 > 60000    ---   500%
60000 > 100000   ---   250%
100000 > 500M Supply --- 50%

@everyone https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.5/aerium.zip windows wallet link

Please update it fast as possible, we are contacting the exchanges
Activity: 81
Cool! Thanks for the Roadmap, seems there is a lot to figure out but the devs are active and the community is helping on the way.
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Dear all,

We would like to thank everyone for being part of this wonderful community, for supporting Aerium since its arrival and especially for those who donated and are continually helping us actively.

Those of you who follow our discord and the campaigns already know that we have been trying to raise funds for bigger exchanges, but unfortunately the amount raised so far is only a fraction of what is needed to get on Cryptopia or CoinExchange (all the donations and lottery participations are public so that everyone can see). For that reason, we are curretnly unable to provide a time frame about getting listed into those exchanges. Our Yobit application has gone unanswered even though we paid the fast listing fee (0.5btc), and this seems to be a common issue with Yobit as some other coins have paid Yobit only to wait months without an answer.

Nevertheless previous and future donations will be used for aidrops and marketing in order to get more people interested in AERM so that this project and community keep growing over time. We would like to give a special shoutout for the incredible stakers at @StakingLab.io that have donated funds.

We have arranged votes to get opinion and consensus from the wider community deciding on the future of AERM and we have been working to get those reflected on our roadmap. After careful consideration we are happy to announce our first roadmap which addresses some current issues, implements few improvements and takes us another step closer creating a simple but sustainable decentralized currency AERM.

ROADMAP AERIUM

End of 2017 and Q1 2018:
        New Wallet release with 4 very important changes to make staking fairer for all holders:
            - Elevate the maturity time
            - Fix Coin Age issue with the new ROI model
            - Elevate Split Threshold
        New ROI model to released:
            - 2000 blocks with 10000%, 3000 with 5000%, 10000 with 1000%, 50000 with 500% and then infinity 10% (The number of the blocks and their % may be changed)

2nd Quarter 2018
               Masternode viability testing

- We are going to test the viability of implementing MN in Aerium and do a community vote to decide the collateral and reward structures.

3rd Quarter 2018
          Implementation of Masternode if results are positive

Finally, we are proud of the Aerium community and we consider all your inputs and opinions seriously. Aerium was created to be a true community project where everyone can help shaping the future of this coin. If you have any further ideas or suggestions on how to make Aerium better we would love to hear it!

Best wishes,

Aerium Team
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
The whole POS market is depressed significantly. The AERM team and plan seems well constructed to me. Not sure why everyone feels the need to FUD daily. Have a bit of patience.

POS market like netcoin is bad too~so hope aerm is good. guys. are dev contact ispace.co.uk?
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
The whole POS market is depressed significantly. The AERM team and plan seems well constructed to me. Not sure why everyone feels the need to FUD daily. Have a bit of patience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I got my precious stake and I'm happy madly since my capital has almost doubled
You should be happy with the price dropped 30x times.  Grin

Same thought. It is a hard way back to 1$. I am hoping for future development, because I like this project and also holding some coins. Stake rewards are indeed great, now we need a better price.

The amount of coins is increasing, there needs to be something that attracts further investors, otherwise the price will go down!
Founder Nur1Labs

Same thought. It is a hard way back to 1$. I am hoping for future development, because I like this project and also holding some coins. Stake rewards are indeed great, now we need a better price.

that we are waiting for. when stake hope high price.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294

Activity: 27
Merit: 2
Hey everyone, I have a staking pool for Aerium (AERM)

Join and let's stake together
Deposit address:- ALNPZRkwawYHsLAj9Lmwz5MMgKCeJqG4LA (http://185.223.31.170:3001/address/ALNPZRkwawYHsLAj9Lmwz5MMgKCeJqG4LA)
Minimum amount per user:- 5 AERM
Fee:- 2%

For more info join my discord server https://discord.gg/4E3MkaQ

Bitcointalk post:- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/service-offered-staking-pool-for-xgox-hold-aerm-joy-opc-vulc-womenshard-2567456
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
waited about 48 hours for a stake and finally got something but it was "generated but not accepted" - sigh. Is this a result of the old wallet? I just updated now to the latest, hoping to fix it.... would hate to dump my stake at this point just because i'm not generating accepted stakes.

Any thoughts?

It as a lottery, good luck moment is put here
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
waited about 48 hours for a stake and finally got something but it was "generated but not accepted" - sigh. Is this a result of the old wallet? I just updated now to the latest, hoping to fix it.... would hate to dump my stake at this point just because i'm not generating accepted stakes.

Any thoughts?
Activity: 12
When is next super block  Huh
Founder Nur1Labs
searching cryptopia not found  Grin
Yes, because there it is not yet.

imp prefer waiting there. try contact ispace.co.uk guys they will open pos mining!i used there too~
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Yes, because there it is not yet.
Founder Nur1Labs
Pages:
Jump to: