Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 41. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I would like to see aerium in block folio. Quite nice to not have to check coinmarketcap for the value of the coin Smiley anyone know if it is coming there soon?
Activity: 431
Merit: 10
Dev, what is wrnong with my wallet? I have no POS !! I has dowload new and try to chang wallet. Have same problems. No POS over 48 hour. I have 456coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Wallet working for u guys? Mine says staking but I ain't gotten anything yet, I downloaded new one posted by dev and all...

The staking time is only an estimate. All you can do is leave your wallet open and wait, it'll stake eventually. Alternatively, you can join a staking pool but that is always at your own risk.

please expain about staking pool?

A staking pool is a third party that keeps a wallet open for staking that you send your coins to. All coins sent to the wallet are combined so the pool receives payment faster than an indivdual would.
The stake is then split between pool members based on the percentage of the total you contributed.

This is the pool I'm in:
https://discord.gg/pPqj6QH
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Wallet working for u guys? Mine says staking but I ain't gotten anything yet, I downloaded new one posted by dev and all...

The staking time is only an estimate. All you can do is leave your wallet open and wait, it'll stake eventually. Alternatively, you can join a staking pool but that is always at your own risk.

please expain about staking pool?
Activity: 83
hi, i have 10.68 coins and it says wait 13 days! Sad(((

Activity: 126

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Why in balance status 0 coins in Stake string?
But in stake status message i see
"Staking.
Your weight is 129
Network weight is 201749
Expected time to earn reward is 1day"

is it normal?

Version of wallet v1.0.0.1-g32a928e from https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.2/aerium-qt.zip
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
What is the specific purpose of this coin? Can we buy a slice of cake with this?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
That calculator for 1000 coin! For POS!
Not quite as it's only for exact 1000 coins. If that was some Excel form (real time calculator) I used a lot at my job I'd input my 10 coins there to check. And a direct link to market price. Price is variable and it's dependent on the ROI as you might already guessed so traders would know the same as you then they'd drop the price along with the coins ROI Tongue I mean I wanna say Google forms suck. We need online Microsoft Excel forms Wink
PS as I took it from the exchange chat Aerm pos is amazing, 30 odd coins in 2 days off 198 coins and that really means something around 7.575% and it seems already close to calculated yearly 7.3% and that means the exchange price would drop 7.3%/365 a day
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
strange, for 200 coins in my wallet I got only 2.6 coins from yesterday's PoS
this is kinda small if I see the screenies from other mates here
why is it so?

Let me help you with math.

POS 500 % annual = 1.36 % per day

200 coin x 1.36 % = 2.72

So, nothing strange, all work properly  Wink

365 days / 500% = 0.73%/day

or in your parts of the days of the year less?)))
Excellent maths.  Shocked  Grin 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

365 days / 500% = 0.73 DAY/%... or 1% earned for about 17.5 hours...

500%/365days = 1.36 %/day

basic math Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
why is it so?

200 coin x 1.36 % = 2.72

lol, only lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
why is it so?

200 coin x 1.36 % = 2.72

Gon Totto

First, you not new to POS right ?

We can't count exactly everyday you will have the same reward amount. POS is random, and a little bit luck.
If for example, your wallet running full annualy, you will exactly get 500 %. But since this only 3 days period, we can't count exactly you will get exact %.

If people got 12-15 coins by staking 200 coins, maybe they lucky and there is a little bug in POS diff retargeting, and dev already fixed, and will fork at block 12000.
But honestly i doubt people get that much, i'm staking 5k, only got 42 coins in 18 hours.

well, will see what happens next the
cause PoS on my altcom wallet working like clock, each date correct amount
as for Aerium the difference is just to much, that is why I decided to ask

We will see after block 12000.
Hopefully all run smoothly  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

We can't count exactly everyday you will have the same reward amount. POS is random, and a little bit luck.
If for example, your wallet running full annualy, you will exactly get 500 %. But since this only 3 days period, we can't count exactly you will get exact %.

If people got 12-15 coins by staking 200 coins, maybe they lucky and there is a little bug in POS diff retargeting, and dev already fixed, and will fork at block 12000.
But honestly i doubt people get that much, i'm staking 5k, only got 42 coins in 18 hours.

well, will see what happens next the
cause PoS on my altcom wallet working like clock, each date correct amount
as for Aerium the difference is just to much, that is why I decided to ask
Gon Totto
why is it so?

200 coin x 1.36 % = 2.72

thanks for help Smiley then how can you explain the screens where people got 12-15 coins from aprox same amount like 190-200+ coins?
really odd?  don't you think so?

But honestly i doubt people will get that much again in the future, i'm staking 5k, only got 42 coins in 18 hours.

Activity: 420
why is it so?

200 coin x 1.36 % = 2.72

So, nothing strange, all work properly  Wink

thanks for help Smiley then how can you explain the screens where people got 12-15 coins from aprox same amount like 190-200+ coins?
really odd?  don't you think so?
Activity: 280
Aerium is a new Skunkhash algorithm Proof of work and proof of stake cryptocurrency where only 315.000 Aerium’s Will be mined over 7 days.
After that, PoS will trigger in and staking rewards will be distributed among AERM holders, up to 12500% APR

if your build this project on 2013 maybe it will be hot. but not now
Activity: 431
In time 2 days i have no POS .
Today  I try dowload new wallet and send coins on in
Pages:
Jump to: