Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 42. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
strange, for 200 coins in my wallet I got only 2.6 coins from yesterday's PoS
this is kinda small if I see the screenies from other mates here
why is it so?

Let me help you with math.

POS 500 % annual = 1.36 % per day

200 coin x 1.36 % = 2.72

So, nothing strange, all work properly  Wink
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
strange, for 200 coins in my wallet I got only 2.6 coins from yesterday's PoS
this is kinda small if I see the screenies from other mates here
why is it so?

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If the coins are on an exchange other than CoinsMarkets then the user gets no reward. CoinsMarkets shares it. I'm not exactly sure the cute they take though.

stocks.exchange also stake coins that are held on the exchange but they don't seem to say what percentage they take.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
If the coins are on an exchange other than CoinsMarkets then the user gets no reward. CoinsMarkets shares it. I'm not exactly sure the cute they take though.
Activity: 95

All super! In 9 days there will be huge percent! Who has sold and hasn't waited for Yobit will be sorry!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OPRT-mIgDyaAVzp7lLhDjzWm5m2Xyh0MfnTrykMF4xg/edit#gid=0
That calculator for 1000 coin! For POS!

Thanks for sharing  Smiley
Activity: 21
Question. If the coins are on the exchange. Who gets the interest?
Activity: 154
I have 103 coin, so the notification is "Staking, Your network: 103. Expected time to reward is 1 day".
But why can not I receive any coin even though over 1 day Huh?

All staking coins work like this, I've been on 1 day on other coins but still found a block and I've been on 5 hours for weeks with no pod found
Activity: 6

Holding coin itself is very attractive interest, GPU mining is also a bright spot
Activity: 10
I have 103 coin, so the notification is "Staking, Your network: 103. Expected time to reward is 1 day".
But why can not I receive any coin even though over 1 day Huh?
Activity: 102

All super! In 9 days there will be huge percent! Who has sold and hasn't waited for Yobit will be sorry!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OPRT-mIgDyaAVzp7lLhDjzWm5m2Xyh0MfnTrykMF4xg/edit#gid=0
That calculator for 1000 coin! For POS!

Activity: 154
Poss like a boss !

13 coins off 198 so found 1 block yesterday giving me around £20 worth of coins.

Friggen loving this coin, sellers are gonna be gutted they sold !
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Wallet updated, fork at block 12000 to fix PoS difficult, please update your wallet

https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.2/aerium-qt.zip

How i can do it?

Just download the new wallet, delete the old one and start using the new wallet  Cheesy

Mac wallet will be released soon...

The explorer is currently down due problems with VPS host, i will solve this tomorrow

Hi,

Updated and now says it is version "v1.0.0.1-g32a928e". That is correct?
Zip said v1.2 so got uncertain Smiley
Activity: 147
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
If it's pure POS then it is "quite guaranteed". There is variance with POS of course but over time your POS rewards should accurately reflect the amount of coins you hold in relation to all coins actively staking.
it's hard to tell for sure as I keep those coins at Coinsmarkets as I can always get moar or dump them besides they're known to payout the staking thang. Now with the blockchain split it's even harder to tell Smiley
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
correctly. The more coins, the faster you get the reward. that to receive a reward every day you need about 300-400 coins.
are we talking chances of getting the reward or the speed of getting the reward or maybe both? For example there's a guaranteed 20% weekly stake of ONION if you got 100 coins and wear their signature and post a bit. At least that they guarantee

If it's pure POS then it is "quite guaranteed". There is variance with POS of course but over time your POS rewards should accurately reflect the amount of coins you hold in relation to all coins actively staking.
Activity: 86
Wallet updated, fork at block 12000 to fix PoS difficult, please update your wallet

https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.2/aerium-qt.zip

How i can do it?

Just download the new wallet, delete the old one and start using the new wallet  Cheesy

Mac wallet will be released soon...

The explorer is currently down due problems with VPS host, i will solve this tomorrow
Activity: 6
do not pool work with this coin ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
correctly. The more coins, the faster you get the reward. that to receive a reward every day you need about 300-400 coins.
are we talking chances of getting the reward or the speed of getting the reward or maybe both? For example there's a guaranteed 20% weekly stake of ONION if you got 100 coins and wear their signature and post a bit. At least that they guarantee
Activity: 34
Do you have an official website for Aerium? I couldn't find it in your OP. Many thanks
Pages:
Jump to: